Looking to height/pubertymaxx (16 years old)

Z

zanex_x

Iron
Hey guys, my name is Zane and I just got accepted onto the site.

I was wondering if you guys could help me out with some stuff. I'm currently 16 years old, 5'7, and my facial structure is appealing to most females my age because I have a babyface and that's some trend right now but it's not what I want. I am a late bloomer.

My main focus to change is my height. I am from Belgium, which is the 2nd tallest country in the world and I'm 5'7 when the average is very close to 6'0. It's been a real insecurity of mine lately because literally all my friends are a whole head taller than I am. It also affects me getting girls. I've literally been told by a female "You're handsome but the reason girls don't want you is that you're short.", to further explain this, in America, for example, my height wouldn't be that much of an issue with getting girls, I think. The average height for a female here is 5'8, and a solid percentage of females my age are taller than me, and it really sucks.

I am also still in my puberty, and my growth plates are still open. My voice hasn't deepened and I haven't had any major growth spurts, but I believe I'm undergoing one right now because I have the urge to eat way more food than I did before and I'm hungry a lot more, which is a sign of growing apparently. However, I only seem to have gotten a bit fatter/bulkier rather than taller. I want to be able to really max my height out, I've heard MK-677 is good to do this but again, I'm unsure and uneducated on a lot of things when it comes to this stuff. So anyway I will leave my statistics here below, including looks and measurements and stuff. Hopefully, you will be able to recommend some things/help me out.

Hair color: Dirty blonde
Eye color: Blue
Height: 5'7
Weight: 135lbs

Ultimate goal: become way taller and more chadlike

How tall are your parents?

How tall are your parents?
yes, this information is important, if his parents are tall it is surely a late puberty
My dad is 6'0 and my mom is 5'8

Extra to mention, I have an older brother who is 19 and he is 6'1
This, how tall was he at your age ?

My dad is 6'0 and my mom is 5'8
Probably a late bloomer especially if your voice hasn't even dropped yet. If it doesn't drop by 17 though I'd go to a doctor because 16 is already really late. It's rare but some people don't hit puberty properly.

This, how tall was he at your age ?
My brother had already reached 6'1 by the time he was my age, he stopped growing when he was 16.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095 and jefferson
Probably a late bloomer especially if your voice hasn't even dropped yet. If it doesn't drop by 17 though I'd go to a doctor because 16 is already really late. It's rare but some people don't hit puberty properly.
It would be brutal if he stays at 5'7 because his brother is 6'1

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and jefferson
Could be a late bloomer you can hit 6 feet in a year or you could stay 5'7 it's all genetic tbh there's no such thing as heightmaxxing

I was wondering if you guys could help me out with some stuff. I'm currently 16 years old, 5'7, and my facial structure is appealing to most females my age because I have a babyface and that's some trend right now but it's not what I want. I am a late bloomer.

My main focus to change is my height. I am from Belgium, which is the 2nd tallest country in the world and I'm 5'7 when the average is very close to 6'0. It's been a real insecurity of mine lately because literally all my friends are a whole head taller than I am. It also affects me getting girls. I've literally been told by a female "You're handsome but the reason girls don't want you is that you're short.", to further explain this, in America, for example, my height wouldn't be that much of an issue with getting girls, I think. The average height for a female here is 5'8, and a solid percentage of females my age are taller than me, and it really sucks.

I am also still in my puberty, and my growth plates are still open. My voice hasn't deepened and I haven't had any major growth spurts, but I believe I'm undergoing one right now because I have the urge to eat way more food than I did before and I'm hungry a lot more, which is a sign of growing apparently. However, I only seem to have gotten a bit fatter/bulkier rather than taller. I want to be able to really max my height out, I've heard MK-677 is good to do this but again, I'm unsure and uneducated on a lot of things when it comes to this stuff. So anyway I will leave my statistics here below, including looks and measurements and stuff. Hopefully, you will be able to recommend some things/help me out.

Outline your diet

My brother had already reached 6'1 by the time he was my age, he stopped growing when he was 16.
So he did not have late puberty, weird it would be good to go see a doctor for information

Could be a late bloomer you can hit 6 feet in a year or you could stay 5'7 it's all genetic tbh there's no such thing as heightmaxxing
Is there a way to find out when I will hit my puberty or help hit is faster? To give you a view of how bad it is to be 5'7 where I live: Not a single person in my friend group is under 6'0 except for me, my tallest friend is 6'7, and the shortest person in my friend group besides me is 6'0 and very close to hitting 6'1. It really sucks because it just looks so fucking stupid, I'm a little kid compared to my friends.

Ib
Is there a way to find out when I will hit my puberty or help hit is faster? To give you a view of how bad it is to be 5'7 where I live: Not a single person in my friend group is under 6'0 except for me, my tallest friend is 6'7, and the shortest person in my friend group besides me is 6'0 and very close to hitting 6'1. It really sucks because it just looks so fucking stupid, I'm a little kid compared to my friends.
I am sorry man you can't do nothing about this stuff but you never know i grew from 5'10 to 6'4 in 2 years from 15 to 17 so you can experience a growth spur out of nowhere

There is nothing you can do to change your height, just accept it. You might be a late bloomer, considering your parents height. Go to a doctor to check your bone age and growth plates.

ur a late bloomer bruh eat better and sleep 9 hours. I know like 10 guys that slay like crazy that are short but have good face and great game. Don't let height inhibit you.

How much money you have?
would you inject?

wait till your voice starts to break and start measuring your height weekly. if you see no increase after a month or two get on peptides asap. we have good guides here already on them

Height is 99% genetics stop worrying if you aren’t deep into puberty you will get to your dads height especially since your moms 5’8. My mom 5’7 dads 6” and I deadass never ate shit all my life to the point where my parents were worried but now I’m 6’2. Same with face it’s all genetic just don’t mouth breathe sleep well eat well your face will mature

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96

Heightmaxxing almost certainly won’t work and if it does you won’t gain more than about an inch over what you would have otherwise. This is my conclusion after researching these things for a while. Sorry boyo

hey zane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9586
How much money you have?
would you inject?

wait till your voice starts to break and start measuring your height weekly. if you see no increase after a month or two get on peptides asap. we have good guides here already on them
You have to inject BEFORE puberty starts. Puberty CLOSES growth plates quite fast