Looking to youthmaxx

Phoenix

Phoenix

Platinum
Many people say I look old af. What makes me look this way?
Throw your non-autistic tips and suggestions on improvement
20200901 080419 20200901 080416 20200901 080332

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Retin a

• +1
Reactions: YoungChadcel, Deleted member 6128, Copemaxxing and 5 others
eyes or death, start puttin skin on UEE and squinch asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Phoenix
how old are you?and how young you wanna look?

get the haircut of this guy here jfl, when I have my hair like that I always look way younger:

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Phoenix
Started squinchmaxxing, also heading to taban after bimax
fingers on eyebrows and then skin up left/right back and down

• +1
28. Wanna look 28 lol. Or younger if possible 🤷‍♂️
shave/skinmaxx
your nose eye area make you look old but idk what kind of surgeries u would need

shave/skinmaxx
your nose eye area make you look old but idk what kind of surgeries u would need
People say I look better with stubble than shaved, I'll experiment with different styles

I was thinking rhino, HT and eye surgery may help with this, dunno

You guys think the main culprit could be the lack of hairline on forehead? Dunno if HT will solve this

Hair
  • are you still losing hair --> consider finasteride. Be aware of the potential risks tho.
  • consult with a hairtransplant doctor
  • maybe try minoxidil for thicker eyebrows and pluck them after

Skincare
  • Retinol (or retinA, read into it to decide whats better for you)
  • Sunscreen (every morning, for the face and neck)
  • GHK Cu (read into it. Not a necessity but an extra. Find legit stuff if you decide to go for it.)
  • you might want to look into dermaneedleing. It´s an extra that could be beneficial for your skin and hair. Products: Derminator 2 or Doctor pen. Do your research on it.

Health/Lifestyle
  • stop drinking alcohol or smoking
  • healthy diet (protein, vegitables, no fast food and minimize processed food)
  • read into autophagy and try to fast maybe once a month
  • lower bodyfat
  • gym 3 times a week
  • get bloodwork done and check your hormone levels -> HRT if needed (?)

Surgery
  • your eye area is a problem and you mentioned that you arent opposed to getting work done on your jaw as well. Contact knowledgeable members and ask them for advice

@Lorsss @facemaxxed @Kingkellz @Sergio-OMS @RealSurgerymax

Now leave a like, I don´t want to have written all of this for nothing :feelskek:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sytyl, Phoenix, Lorsss and 7 others
I want to write an essay analyzing your face but there's too much shit to fix unfortunately so I couldn't be fucked

• JFL
Hair, beard, maybe shave and get a fringe or something since you’re clearly norwooding, also look into what clothes to wear, maybe fashionmaxx as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
I want to write an essay analyzing your face but there's too much shit to fix unfortunately so I couldn't be fucked
That’s absolutely brutal coming from you ngl .

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and ArabIncel
Would you say that's the only reason?
I would say only widdow peaks, I got the same issue as 27 year old. Apart from that you look good for 28.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Phoenix and Introvertednarc
I think @eduardkoopman mentioned QOVES facial analysis before.
I can't comment on if it's worth it or not, but you can look at some reviews.
Might help you make an informed decision before getting any bigger surgeries.

ahahahah 50 dollar waste

• +1
How am I 5 years older than you bro ?

Hair
  • are you still losing hair --> consider finasteride. Be aware of the potential risks tho.
  • consult with a hairtransplant doctor
  • maybe try minoxidil for thicker eyebrows and pluck them after

Skincare
  • Retinol (or retinA, read into it to decide whats better for you)
  • Sunscreen (every morning, for the face and neck)
  • GHK Cu (read into it. Not a necessity but an extra. Find legit stuff if you decide to go for it.)
  • you might want to look into dermaneedleing. It´s an extra that could be beneficial for your skin and hair. Products: Derminator 2 or Doctor pen. Do your research on it.

Health/Lifestyle
  • stop drinking alcohol or smoking
  • healthy diet (protein, vegitables, no fast food and minimize processed food)
  • read into autophagy and try to fast maybe once a month
  • lower bodyfat
  • gym 3 times a week
  • get bloodwork done and check your hormone levels -> HRT if needed (?)

Surgery
  • your eye area is a problem and you mentioned that you arent opposed to getting work done on your jaw as well. Contact knowledgeable members and ask them for advice

@Lorsss @facemaxxed @Kingkellz @Sergio-OMS @RealSurgerymax

Now leave a like, I don´t want to have written all of this for nothing :feelskek:

A like is the least I can do brother, appreciate it. If you're ever in Cali hmu I wanna buy you a beer. Gotta frame this

• Love it
Got the money and time for looksmaxxing, do your worst ;) as long as I can fix it, I will do it

I'm a realtor, so looksmaxxing is not just to get laid, but for my career, and it pays for itself in my field

• +1
I would say only widdow peaks, I got the same issue as 27 year old. Apart from that you look good for 28.
Appreciate it brother! Albeit not here for compliments, as they don't help with ascension

Anything you do for your widows peak?

A like is the least I can do brother, appreciate it. If you're ever in Cali hmu I wanna buy you a beer. Gotta frame this
It’s still hopelessly over for you if we’re being completely honest . You will never even fuck a girl that’s above average , let alone LTR with one . Just accept your subhumanity and leave , a lot of your failos are unfixable or will require heavily invasive surgery at best . It’s over nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4438
  • JFL
Got the money and time for looksmaxxing, do your worst ;) as long as I can fix it, I will do it

I'm a realtor, so looksmaxxing is not just to get laid, but for my career, and it pays for itself in my field

what's your height?

what's your height?
5'9.5. Higher in the mornings, gonna verify this. My posture sucks so I think I'll add 0.5" or so fixing that, and looking up some nice shoes/insoles to fraud to 6'0

• +1
Your mommy and daddy had sex 5 years before my parents did. Although in your case, the condom must've broke
Were your parents just extremely retarded then ??? because they never should have even thought about reproducing .

And Yes I’m 33 and you still look nearly a whole generation older than me . Brutal .

Were your parents just extremely retarded then ??? because they never should have even thought about reproducing .

And Yes I’m 33 and you still look nearly a whole generation older than me . Brutal .
My mother has a model tier face, half sister from my mother's side was a model. Dad was average aesthetically, but a major pimp personality. I think chemo during puberty, lifelong cortisol from being bullied physically/emotionally, kneed on the nose when 16 messed up my aesthetics

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 6963
My mother has a model tier face, half sister from my mother's side was a model. Dad was average aesthetically, but a major pimp personality. I think chemo during puberty, lifelong cortisol from being bullied physically/emotionally, kneed on the nose when 16 messed up my aesthetics
Sounds like a cope to me , subhuman children usually get bullied , so you were ugly to begin with . Stop blaming environmental factors and accept your death tier genes .

Sounds like a cope to me , subhuman children usually get bullied , so you were ugly to begin with . Stop blaming environmental factors and accept your death tier genes .
Was actually the popular kid up until 3rd grade, then moved to Armenia and went to school there, started getting bullied there from kids and teachers because of jealousy. Gave me major social anxiety

In your case look at the positive side, you have 7 whole more years before you're considered a 40 year old virgin. Get to work on that dogshit of a personality, instead of projecting autistically on a forum, then you might get lucky

• JFL
Was actually the popular kid up until 3rd grade, then moved to Armenia and went to school there, started getting bullied there from kids and teachers because of jealousy. Gave me major social anxiety

In your case look at the positive side, you have 7 whole more years before you're considered a 40 year old virgin. Get to work on that dogshit of a personality, instead of projecting autistically on a forum, then you might get lucky

Why would anyone be jealous of a subhuman ?
And Yes its brutally over for my 33 year old horrible personality self ngl

@Sikkunt23 @sytyl @CookiesAndCream

• So Sad
Reactions: sytyl and Sikkunt23
For surgeries, Quoves is a good place, to get to know your face, every inch of it. Then you can tell surgeons exactly how many mm you want to add somewhere, and so on.
For soft-maxxxing, Quoves is less usefull, because they give little/no limited softmaxxing advice. For softmaxxing that add banner here, might be more usefull help.
Above reports costs money. So only, for when you have good amounts of money and that is not a biggy to spend it on something like that.

Many people say I look old af. What makes me look this way?
Throw your non-autistic tips and suggestions on improvement
View attachment 636877View attachment 636878View attachment 636879
To me, you look mid 30's. I dunno what your real age is.
The main cause of the older age perception, is your hairline and thinning eyebrows. Both signs of aging.
Skin quality is pretty good for a mid 30's man.

what to do, to look younger?
* diluted peppermint oil to regrow more eyebrows hair
* hariline, fight it with already mentioned stuff, or shave bald (i dunno if you have a good face for the bald look).

• +1
Reactions: Phoenix and Deleted member 6963
For surgeries, Quoves is a good place, to get to know your face, every inch of it. Then you can tell surgeons exactly how many mm you want to add somewhere, and so on.
For soft-maxxxing, Quoves is less usefull, because they give little/no limited softmaxxing advice. For softmaxxing that add banner here, might be more usefull help.
Above reports costs money. So only, for when you have good amounts of money and that is not a biggy to spend it on something like that.

To me, you look mid 30's. I dunno what your real age is.
The main cause of the older age perception, is your hairline and thinning eyebrows. Both signs of aging.
Skin quality is pretty good for a mid 30's man.

what to do, to look younger?
* diluted peppermint oil to regrow more eyebrows hair
* hariline, fight it with already mentioned stuff, or shave bald (i dunno if you have a good face for the bald look).
@CookiesAndCream are they blackpilled knowledge wise?

I'm 28. And getting too many comments that I look way older. Could be why I'm only attracting older ladies

I'll get the 250 package and post the results on here so people can know if it's good or not

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4438
OP your worst feature are probably your round big cuck eyes

Is there a surgery for hunter eyes? Do it

AND show me your mother if she is Stacy nigga

Your mother is neva Eva a Stacy looking at you

@CookiesAndCream are they blackpilled knowledge wise?
Qoves has a Youtube channel. Qoves studio I think it's called. That chanel is as knowledeable about looks, as it gets. He even moggs most females in looks knowledge. he's good for males. I heard positive things from 2 people that tried him out. But those people were looking and doing surgeries, so it's really hardcore looksmaxxers. For surgeries, if I wanted to do that, I would also first visit Qives. To see if the plastic surgeon advice matches his advice.
I'm 28. And getting too many comments that I look way older. Could be why I'm only attracting older ladies
Yeah that could be the cause. You skin quality is good enough though, so that's not the cause. It's 100% the hair that is the cause. ALSO the thinning eyebrows hair (wich is more easily fixable) adds to that. It ususally happens to men in their mid or later 30's (aka me also, as late 30's type of dude). But I managed to regrow more eyebrows hair then I ever had before with diluted peppermint oil.

Check if I fix your hairline.
You look 30 at the most then. more like mid to later 20's the most
S1598984876676 code20200901182757r2wgep editor duo result

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Phoenix
Qoves has a Youtube channel. Qoves studio I think it's called. That chanel is as knowledeable about looks, as it gets. He even moggs most females in looks knowledge. he's good for males. I heard positive things from 2 people that tried him out. But those people were looking and doing surgeries, so it's really hardcore looksmaxxers. For surgeries, if I wanted to do that, I would also first visit Qives. To see if the plastic surgeon advice matches his advice.
Yeah that could be the cause. You skin quality is good enough though, so that's not the cause. It's 100% the hair that is the cause. ALSO the thinning eyebrows hair (wich is more easily fixable) adds to that. It ususally happens to men in their mid or later 30's (aka me also, as late 30's type of dude). But I managed to regrow more eyebrows hair then I ever had before with diluted peppermint oil.

Check if I fix your hairline.
You look 30 at the most then. more like mid to later 20's the most
View attachment 637279
Sweet. I'ma give it a go tomorrow see what report I get. The hairline doesnt suit armenian style, I'm not looking to whitemax tbh. I think a HT will save my hair

I think chemo during puberty, lifelong cortisol from being bullied physically/emotionally, kneed on the nose when 16 messed up my aesthetics

cope