LOOKING YOUNGEE AND MORE FEMENINE ( TIPS NEEDED)

D

Deleted member 32514

im a changed man
How do u look pretty boy and young? All I know is collagen maxxing and hair maxxing, I got clear skin and growing a TikTok fringe, yet I still look 25 at 15, might be a high T trait but isn't the best for appeal, I think what is making this is my nose and philtrum, if anyone knows how to morph dm me please, and anyone who got any tips, they would be appreciated, thanks.

No maxxing here
It's all genes to have
1)ideal race(white or med)
2) top tier skin quality
3)top% collagen

All genes. And coping niigers who max with drugs or jew pill or creams will end up oily looking and vomit inducingly shine maxxed.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: schizo echochamber, IndraBC, Deleted member 32514 and 1 other person
No maxxing here
It's all genes to have
1)ideal race(white or med)
2) top tier skin quality
3)top% collagen

All genes. And coping niigers who max with drugs or hew pill will end up oily looking and vomit inducing shine maxxed.
I got med race, good skin and 0 signs or aging yet I look old, tried gaining fat to hide bones but still

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
Send pics
IMG 16964086018250910

Looks old yet am 15, good clear skin and no aging, I think it's bones, nose and philtrum

View attachment 2471050
Looks old yet am 15, good clear skin and no aging, I think it's bones, nose and philtrum
Looks great but lacks the ideal coloring( red undertones). Your features aren't really exotic either like your ogre nose or lips, but overall you look great.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 42701
Looks great but lacks the ideal coloring( red undertones). Your features aren't really exotic either like your ogre nose or lips, but overall you look great.
Thanks, appreciate it, I will get lip lift, fat transfer to lips and rhino at 18

why are u gaslighting him so bad jfl
View attachment 2471050
u are not med, u are some kind of mutt, also u don't look old, u lack dimorphism the only dimorphic thing that kinda saves u is ur chin which i can't see it properly because u angle fraud into oblivion which is typical here in dalitmax.org

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Thanks, appreciate it, I will get lip lift, fat transfer to lips and rhino at 18
Don't get fillers, you will end up camel maxxed. Lips is all generics and people turn themselves to fish looking butthole looking camels to make it better but fail.
But rhino would be very helpful.

Don't get fillers, you will end up camel maxxed. Lips is all generics and people turn themselves to fish looking butthole looking camels to make it better but fail.
But rhino would be very helpful.
Alright, appreciate it bro, thanks for the advice

• Love it

u are not med, u are some kind of mutt, also u don't look old, u lack dimorphism the only dimorphic thing that kinda saves u is ur chin which i can't see it properly because u angle fraud into oblivion which is typical here in dalitmax.org
I live in Tunisia, I think am med then, and I think I have dimorphism, what's lacking is harmony

post proper front face pic and don't fraud
3620078 Opera Snapshot 2023 08 23 163956 wwwmessengercom

2 month old pic, I got better symmetry rn and shorter hair and higher bf%

View attachment 2471067
2 month old pic, I got better symmetry rn and shorter hair and higher bf%
Eddie Murphy Yes GIF

- weak chin
- very noticeable assymetry
- bulbous nose tip
- peanut skull
- piss color undertones
- thin upper lip/fat lower lip
- small palate
- pencil neck
- lack of dimorphism

do i need to go on?

all you can do to save ur somewhat subhumanity (you are a plain normie rn) is

- train neck
- low bodyfat / decent muscle mass
- eyelash maxx
- beta carotene maxx to somewhat change ur coloring

and take better pictures cus u look aspie af, u are still young so u have the time on your hands

gl

also you are not med, u are just an arab mutt

Then ronaldo also is amutt

• Love it

He doesnt lack dimorphism

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back