Looking younger then your age sucks...

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Was talking with this foid at the mall she looked 16-18 and cute. Anyways eventually she asks what year in HS are you. I said I am 20 and she looked disgusted and said she was 14.

Then she told me I look 15-16 and that she's still in middle school. Only girls who like me are way too young because I look 16

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 22930 and 2 others
Was talking with this foid at the mall she looked 16-18 and cute. Anyways eventually she asks what year in HS are you. I said I am 20 and she looked disgusted and said she was 14.

Then she told me I look 15-16 and that she's still in middle school. Only girls who like me are way too young because I look 16
people at my age start having crows feet
I'm glad i don't have that shit
keep coping tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
people at my age start having crows feet
I'm glad i don't have that shit
keep coping tho
looking 16 is bad
ideal is looking around 25 yo

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 23558, datboijj and 1 other person
looking 16 is bad
ideal is looking around 25 yo
Looking 16 is bad, but 19, and 20 mogs
25 year that i see, almost all have pending wrinkles

Whats crows feet?

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, zharupodrugu and Deleted member 11126

Women are age cucks
This is Jewish brainwashing there should no reason not date someone just because of his age

but many women's in there 20s are into teens you just need to find them

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 19453 and the BULL
Looking 16 is bad, but 19, and 20 mogs
25 year that i see, almost all have pending wrinkles
nah 25 is too early for wrinkles on average

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Women are age cucks
This is Jewish brainwashing there should no reason not date someone just because of his age
I don't want to go to prison again

nah 25 is too early for wrinkles on average
ur right, but I'm autistic and i see it creeping when they make any sudden movements with their eyebrows
i don't like it

It depends on the audience you are targeting I would say Oh yes

That's all I dream about

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 22354 and datboijj
Women are age cucks

but many women's in there 20s are into teens you just need to find them
Not into women in their 20's either I was 18-19

thank the feminist brainwashing, 6 years isn't much

I understand this. I'm 25 and I get told I look 19.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
thank the feminist brainwashing, 6 years isn't much
I was worried I was going to get arrested so I just made an excuse to leave.

Not into women in their 20's either I was 18-19
Bigger don't be picky one your above 22 it's over
Done
Finished
No matter how you look 22 is the threshold for maximum attractiveness

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Bigger don't be picky one your above 22 it's over
Done
Finished
No matter how you look 22 is the threshold for maximum attractiveness
No it isn't

She’s 14 still in Middle School? I wouldn’t want my kids inheriting those IQ genes.

She’s 14 still in Middle School? I wouldn’t want my kids inheriting those IQ genes.
8th grade is middle school. Most 8th grader are 13-14

Looking young is an advantage once you hit oldcel range

• +1
Looking young is an advantage once you hit oldcel range
Yeah looking 20's is good. But looking 16 like you are still going through puberty is not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22553
I don’t see how this is a bad thing, you can fuck 15 yo’s without looking suspicious. Just lie about your age.

• So Sad
I don’t see how this is a bad thing, you can fuck 15 yo’s without looking suspicious. Just lie about your age.
I can't go back to prison man...

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
just lie your age? u fuckin retard, lie your age, then after months you tell the truth
if you live in the us, dont do it of course, cucked country on that regard

just lie your age? u fuckin retard, lie your age, then after months you tell the truth
if you live in the us, dont do it of course, cucked country on that regard
Yeah not worth it man if she gets mad or breaks up she can go to the police and it will be treated the same as a rape charge AOC is 18 here

Yeah not worth it man if she gets mad or breaks up she can go to the police and it will be treated the same as a rape charge AOC is 18 here
where do you live?

say you're 19, its just 1 year difference, but having the 1 and not the 2 makes a big psychological difference

Cope if I did I would be drowning in JB pussy

I am reverse version of you jfl.