[Lookism-Classic Archived] How To Medmax - Comprehensive guide (Nerdics GTFIH) by IdealMaxilla

D

Deleted member 22354

Tired of being igorned by women due to your ghastly coloring, sickly pallor and recessed gracile features?

Well IdealMaxilla has the solution for you to become a swarthy hunk.

I will preface by say you CANNOT be high inhib, you don't need to hide in a cave all winter and collect acorns all summer it's 2018.

First step is to dye your pastel cuck hair to a dark brown shade (don't go black until you have successfully pulled off dark brown). Also dye your eyebrows if necessary - use Just for Men dark brown for this. It comes with an applicator just don't get it in your thin corneas or it will compromise what is left of your vision.

Second but equally as critical; you are going to need a dark tan. They key to this is three fold:
Caroteniods - 2 large carrots per day, 4mg astaxanthin
Tanning - once a week you need to get 10 minutes of sun, first you need to build a base tan - this is where the majority of photo-aging will occur, your maintenance tan will be nearly harmless.
Self tanner - Once a week to enhance your natural tan
As a nerdic you will need to combine all three of these to achieve anything near a healthy complexion.

Next you need DARK, THICK stubble.
If you have light facial hair you are going to have to buy beard dye (nerdic colored facial hair is 0/10).
If you have thin facial hair time for a 6 month cycle of peppermint oil (5% solution in argan oil) and topical minoxidil x2 per day.
That probably won't work because your genetics are subhuman, but don't worry there is hope. Book a trip to Turkey and get 1500-2000 FUE transplants to your facial hair. Make sure to fix that NW2+ that has been popping since your teens due to DHT sensitivity (no that's not natural that's poor genes - this should be a redundancy at this point).

Additionally you need to be muscular but not look like a gym rat. You may need roids to achieve even a modest amount of muscle. If you are still a weaselly cuck after 1 year of hitting the weights time to inject - RealRob will square you away in this arena.
If you don't need roids just try to maintain nitrogen levels (NO2, l-arginine) while eating about half of your weight in protein and low glycemic index carbs (vegetables) at a slight deficit and in 8 hours on - 16 hours off intervals. Try to eat 3 meals in 8 hours every day and not eat for the other 16.

After these four critical steps we can tackle some of the more individual problems

Surgery
- this should have been step 5 but here we are. You need it; no those selfies you posted here do not look good that's why you're a regular on incel forums. Do your research to find out what you need. Chances are very high genio and HT will be on that list. Add angularity to your jaw and cheekbones with implants if needed. Use fillers for lateral orbital recession, jawline contouring or tear troughs. Do your own research.

Height - if you are under 5'10 you can stop reading now and LDAR, if you read this far that was really delusional on your part and I'm not sorry. If you are 5'10-6'1 time for lifts 2-3 inches should do. 6'2ft+ you are in good shape.

Frame - Lbh bird frames are an epidemic with our kind. Find clothes that make your shoulders look as wide as possible. If you are Zyros tier look into funky bods and make sure to slay in total darkness.

Status - Don't bother worrying about status until you are fully swarthmaxed, you won't get much of it in your natural form anyway.

Skin - this doesn't matter too much, you're a male - just have a lean and angular face with stubble. If you do have acne scars get fraxel repair, and some potent phenolic peels. There are other treatments specific to certain types of scars. The information on this is readily available, go find it.

Clothes - do not wear fashion clothing, stick to the basics just make sure it is in style and fits well. Spend most of your money on shoes. If you have thin wrists wear some bands, watches or other accessories to distract from them. Consider wrist fat injections. Have a few colognes that smell good. D&G makes 2 great fragrances I recommend them both.

That's it, you just need to maintain this over a long period of time and people will forget you were even nerdic. You will have friends and probably an attractive girlfriend so it will create a positive feedback loop.

Good luck

Yours truly

@Xangsane Time to ascend some nerdics

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Flashback, AscendingHero, enchanted_elixir and 7 others
Molecule

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
Jfl at this thread
Keep coping cope as hard as you want and see a funny confident guy take away your girl and be balls deep inside her
And I am not joking there is no alternate to autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and 5'7 zoomer
Jfl at this thread
Keep coping cope as hard as you want and see a funny confident guy take away your girl and be balls deep inside her
And I am not joking there is no alternate to autism
mirin ur mental gymnastics to cope with being INDIAN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 22354 and 5.5psl
tldr: get brown hait wiyht thick dtubble and heightfraud and dye your beard too and tan

how to ruin the highest smv phenotype in the world, and look like an a feminine ethnic shitskin with 0 appeal

dark hair, dark eyes, dark skin is a FAILO

women like WHITE. MEN. STATISTICALLY.'

LIGHT EYES. BLONDE/BROWN HAIR, MILKY WHITE HIGH CLASS SKIN

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
how to ruin the highest smv phenotype in the world, and look like an a feminine ethnic shitskin with 0 appeal

Women like tall dark and handsome men
And dark means dark features like dark eyes , dark hair and not dark shit skin
And this is scientifically proven as well

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, User49 and the BULL

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir

This is med and ideal. Light eyes, brown hair, stubble, muscular, tanned
large-1533219912-b2d15dff912819cc24d113424574f31b.jpg

• +1
Reactions: User49 and Acne Victim
no they dont

they say they like tall white men

with blue eyes

i can show you 10s of studies showing women prefer white european men

show me at least 1 study proving women like dark men

I'll medmax just so I can fuck some nordic baddies

This is med and ideal. Light eyes, brown hair, stubble, muscular, tanned
what makes u think thats ideal?

any studies proof?

most girls i see thirsting over guys with white skin and light eyes

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
cringe + you said med was an incel pheno

bro tried to sneak in dark eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and the BULL

any studies proof?

no man remember sikkunt experiment with barrett all said they preffereed garcia over him becasue muh dark features dude take darklookspill

any studies proof?

med pheno is superior to putin nerdik pheno that's a given
they like men from central europe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and the BULL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and User49
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
no they dont

they say they like tall white men

with blue eyes

i can show you 10s of studies showing women prefer white european men

show me at least 1 study proving women like dark men
Med in my eyes:

Med in your eyes:
MV5BZDA1ODgyODEtOWI3Yy00N2UzLTk5ZGMtZGI1MzU5YzFkZDQ1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTc4MzI2NQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Swedish Guy without tan, and natural eyebrow/hair color:
image-w856.jpg

Thats the difference. Most foids pref the first guy

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and User49
med pheno is superior to putin nerdik pheno that's a given
they like men from central europe
no one likes ethnic men. or ethnic looking men. they prefer white men, statistically

white men are white skin, blonde/brown hair, blue eyes.

meds do not have any of those attributes. you are coping

Med in my eyes:

Med in your eyes:
MV5BZDA1ODgyODEtOWI3Yy00N2UzLTk5ZGMtZGI1MzU5YzFkZDQ1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTc4MzI2NQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Swedish Guy without tan, and natural eyebrow color:
image-w856.jpg

Thats the difference. Most foids pref the first guy
proof?

imo the third guy mogs hard

i literally sent the pic of michelle morrone to a girl once and asked if she liked him and she said , ew no, he looks too indian

and sent me a pic of some milky white skin tiktok white prettyboy

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 22354 and the BULL
no one likes ethnic men. or ethnic looking men. they prefer white men, statistically

white men are white skin, blonde/brown hair, blue eyes.

meds do not have any of those attributes. you are coping
blue eyes is not a white man trait. neither is pale asf skin. whites become golden / orange / red with a tan.

proof?

imo the third guy mogs hard

i literally sent the pic of michelle morrone to a girl once and asked if she liked him and she said , ew no, he looks too indian

and sent me a pic of some milky white skin tiktok white prettyboy
because morrone is HTN

because morrone is HTN
no, its because he has black hair and tanned skin and black eyes.

women prefer WHITE men. statistically. aka avg white colouring. white skin. blue eyes. dirty blonde/brown hair

blue eyes is not a white man trait. neither is pale asf skin. whites become golden / orange / red with a tan.
tf are u talking about

no, its because he has black hair and tanned skin and black eyes.

women prefer WHITE men. statistically. aka avg white colouring. white skin. blue eyes. dirty blonde/brown hair
ok bro idgaf lol i don't see meds struggling
morrone is not gl

Tired of being igorned by women due to your ghastly coloring, sickly pallor and recessed gracile features?

Well IdealMaxilla has the solution for you to become a swarthy hunk.

I will preface by say you CANNOT be high inhib, you don't need to hide in a cave all winter and collect acorns all summer it's 2018.

First step is to dye your pastel cuck hair to a dark brown shade (don't go black until you have successfully pulled off dark brown). Also dye your eyebrows if necessary - use Just for Men dark brown for this. It comes with an applicator just don't get it in your thin corneas or it will compromise what is left of your vision.

Second but equally as critical; you are going to need a dark tan. They key to this is three fold:
Caroteniods - 2 large carrots per day, 4mg astaxanthin
Tanning - once a week you need to get 10 minutes of sun, first you need to build a base tan - this is where the majority of photo-aging will occur, your maintenance tan will be nearly harmless.
Self tanner - Once a week to enhance your natural tan
As a nerdic you will need to combine all three of these to achieve anything near a healthy complexion.

Next you need DARK, THICK stubble.
If you have light facial hair you are going to have to buy beard dye (nerdic colored facial hair is 0/10).
If you have thin facial hair time for a 6 month cycle of peppermint oil (5% solution in argan oil) and topical minoxidil x2 per day.
That probably won't work because your genetics are subhuman, but don't worry there is hope. Book a trip to Turkey and get 1500-2000 FUE transplants to your facial hair. Make sure to fix that NW2+ that has been popping since your teens due to DHT sensitivity (no that's not natural that's poor genes - this should be a redundancy at this point).

Additionally you need to be muscular but not look like a gym rat. You may need roids to achieve even a modest amount of muscle. If you are still a weaselly cuck after 1 year of hitting the weights time to inject - RealRob will square you away in this arena.
If you don't need roids just try to maintain nitrogen levels (NO2, l-arginine) while eating about half of your weight in protein and low glycemic index carbs (vegetables) at a slight deficit and in 8 hours on - 16 hours off intervals. Try to eat 3 meals in 8 hours every day and not eat for the other 16.

After these four critical steps we can tackle some of the more individual problems

Surgery
- this should have been step 5 but here we are. You need it; no those selfies you posted here do not look good that's why you're a regular on incel forums. Do your research to find out what you need. Chances are very high genio and HT will be on that list. Add angularity to your jaw and cheekbones with implants if needed. Use fillers for lateral orbital recession, jawline contouring or tear troughs. Do your own research.

Height - if you are under 5'10 you can stop reading now and LDAR, if you read this far that was really delusional on your part and I'm not sorry. If you are 5'10-6'1 time for lifts 2-3 inches should do. 6'2ft+ you are in good shape.

Frame - Lbh bird frames are an epidemic with our kind. Find clothes that make your shoulders look as wide as possible. If you are Zyros tier look into funky bods and make sure to slay in total darkness.

Status - Don't bother worrying about status until you are fully swarthmaxed, you won't get much of it in your natural form anyway.

Skin - this doesn't matter too much, you're a male - just have a lean and angular face with stubble. If you do have acne scars get fraxel repair, and some potent phenolic peels. There are other treatments specific to certain types of scars. The information on this is readily available, go find it.

Clothes - do not wear fashion clothing, stick to the basics just make sure it is in style and fits well. Spend most of your money on shoes. If you have thin wrists wear some bands, watches or other accessories to distract from them. Consider wrist fat injections. Have a few colognes that smell good. D&G makes 2 great fragrances I recommend them both.

That's it, you just need to maintain this over a long period of time and people will forget you were even nerdic. You will have friends and probably an attractive girlfriend so it will create a positive feedback loop.

Good luck

Yours truly

@Xangsane Time to ascend some nerdics
Fuck off man.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22354