Lookism experience just fucking happened

S

Sven

Banned
I had a good experience with a lot of adults and afterwards I felt really good and confident even and my body actually felt lighter

After this happened I was thinking "okay now that I feel good, something bad is about to happen because I can never feel good" and I was wondering what the next bad experience will be I didn't think it'd be that soon after Jesus fucking Christ. And I was literally thinking to myself they're only being so nice to me because they are older if i was in the same setting with people who were young and fertile and my age I would be treated like shit and I'm right.

On my way home I went to a shop to buy a drink and snack and the girl is very monotone with me doesn't look at me and then for some reason only puts the drink in the bag and is like "here"

I've been to 24/7 shops where the guy behind the counter is tired af but he'll put everything in the bag always.

What the fuck is this bitches excuse?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: blatonslatt, lemonnz, cannotbeasked and 1 other person
Brootally svenpilled again, can’t catch a break

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Gaygymmaxx
Maybe she thought that you would hold the drink in the bag while you eta the snack
Nocope

Can’t have shit as an incel

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Can’t have shit as an incel
It's weird tho cuz yesterday I went for a walk and a cashier was really nice to me and a guy in the park said hello and everything about that day was nice. So weird how up and down everything can be.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Maybe she thought that you would hold the drink in the bag while you eta the snack
Nocope
That's what I was thinking could be possible and it is possible that it was that.

Women are always nice to me :chad:

Oh my fucking god why are you taking any reactions seriously from customer service workers. This is as just as invalid as the waitress winking at you and calling you handsome while asking for your order.

I work at a grocery store and keeping a happy go lucky attitude for anyone gets tiring really fucking quick. There’s even less of an incentive to keep this charade up when no one tips cashiers.

Nigga just ruined his own day in his own head, get real.

• +1
Reactions: Sven
Oh my fucking god why are you taking any reactions seriously from customer service workers. This is as just as invalid as the waitress winking at you and calling you handsome while asking for your order.

I work at a grocery store and keeping a happy go lucky attitude for anyone gets tiring really fucking quick. There’s even less of an incentive to keep this charade up when no one tips cashiers.

Nigga just ruined his own day in his own head, get real.
Ye I asked to get this thread deleted cuz I realized I'm over analysing

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
I had a good experience with a lot of adults and afterwards I felt really good and confident even and my body actually felt lighter

After this happened I was thinking "okay now that I feel good, something bad is about to happen because I can never feel good" and I was wondering what the next bad experience will be I didn't think it'd be that soon after Jesus fucking Christ. And I was literally thinking to myself they're only being so nice to me because they are older if i was in the same setting with people who were young and fertile and my age I would be treated like shit and I'm right.

On my way home I went to a shop to buy a drink and snack and the girl is very monotone with me doesn't look at me and then for some reason only puts the drink in the bag and is like "here"

I've been to 24/7 shops where the guy behind the counter is tired af but he'll put everything in the bag always.

What the fuck is this bitches excuse?
Get her fired

so, they're not gonna delete it just because you asked
Like ever? Obviously it's not a priority but I asked for it to be deleted surely they'll eventually delete it. Why can't I ask for a post to be deleted? This thread is pointless cuz I was wrong about what happened and I don't want ppl replying to or reacting to it so that I'm reminded of my insecure moments

Like ever? Obviously it's not a priority but I asked for it to be deleted surely they'll eventually delete it. Why can't I ask for a post to be deleted? This thread is pointless cuz I was wrong about what happened and I don't want ppl replying to or reacting to it so that I'm reminded of my insecure moments
no

• JFL
Reactions: Sven