Lookism in Music Industry - Be hot is everything

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
So, as i knew it would happen, take a look at the difference between the comments of a 6 PSL white dude(legit 6 please :lul:) versus a 2.5 PSL niggu.

White 6 PSL

Comments
Handsome

Literally 9/10 comments of them girls r about how hot he is.

Noow

Niggu 2.5 PSL

Fking pointless, all them comments are about how fun he is, his personality and shit, u would need to dig hard to find a girl saying he is hot or something.

I think XXX videos may have a lot of comments on his looks, since he was the most handsome around.

So, if u plain to work on entertainment, looksmax.(This is not a looksmaxing forum JFL)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
surgery is meme

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, NormieKilla and Deleted member 685
2019GQMenYearArrivals7xs8gaXpf6Hx

That is the guy in first vid. Looksminning hard.

• +1
Reactions: Shubham4894 and Deleted member 2933
I actually knew several girls IRL that are attracted to Tyler. He doesn't look so bad esp for a BBC.
images

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BigBoy, Mrpvolts, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
I actually knew several girls IRL that are attracted to Tyler. He doesn't look so bad esp for a BBC.
images
Do you think Michael Jackson would have been popular with JB's today?

(In the singing voice)Water is WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET............

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 685
LOL must suck a nordic to be brutally heightmogged by fukken slav
Keep crying for me and tagging me while I'm unbanned you little shitposting faggot. You'll get rid of your Slavic low class shit status

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
ok bhai

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 685
In other news ugly people are unattractive. This is the basis of kpops international popularity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and BigBoy
Ok what else would they comment on? Thats why theyre watching those two artists, for those reasons.

Why would they call tyler good looking when hes ugly? Fucking retard, Tyler is an example of ugly people becoming successful with personality and confidence.
images
Most girls think he is ugly. They are attracted to him bc of his status/personality/deep bbc voice.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
jfl at calling tyler ugly he is as least a normie. If tyler can get a girl this thirsty but you can't then obviously you are more unattractive than him. keep coping with jbw and you'll end up like Dwight in the office when you're a 30 year old jbw oldcel coper.

jfl at calling tyler ugly he is as least a normie. If tyler can get a girl this thirsty but you can't then obviously you are more unattractive than him. keep coping with jbw and you'll end up like Dwight in the office when you're a 30 year old jbw oldcel coper.

Search it up. Type into google if women find tyler attractive and you will see most will say hes ugly. But I will say hes normie-ish. But nothing over a 5.

The girl is interested in him bc of status and unironically personality and confidence.

He doesnt look ugly to you bc you like him as an artist and he has status halo which makes anyone look more attractive.

Dont get it twisted i fuck with tyler heavy.

I notice this a lot with females, they "listen" to music based on how hot the guy/girl is. I don't think their brain can actually comprehend music.
(Facial) appearance is such a huge halo in everything you do.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans