Lookism is anywhere and everywhere even inside me

D

Deleted member 2352

1.90m ABSOLOUTE POWERHOUSE
I just favor attractive people unconciously.Its insane I try to be fair but it just happens.
At school.I always get smiles and Asked for help,people give me money despite being quite and having no friends same with my chad friend.He gets even more Benefits.But the fat guy in our class gets called anoying,rude,dumb when he says anything to girls.They arent even feeling anything.They just call him ugly like that.Wtf.Yet I the chadlite get smiled at from girls across the room when i catch them staring.I cant believe this life.Whats even more funny is that all the users from this site complain womens standards and that their rude to unnattractive people.But theyre no different themselves.Kinda weird tbh

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, IWantToMax, Deleted member 2969 and 2 others
It's natural dude.
You enter a new classroom, you'll avoid sitting next to ugly and Subhuman, you'll look for decent or gl people.
It it what it is.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, BigBoy, toolateforme and 2 others
It's natural dude.
You enter a new classroom, you'll avoid sitting next to ugly and Subhuman, you'll look for decent or gl people.
It it what it is.
Nah.My chad friend always sat alone. nobody dared to sit next to him
Its a hit or miss when people dont sit next to you.Your either ugly or attractive and intimidating

i would sit next to @Simone Nobili if i went to his school
why? i like sitting alone too tbh

Cause he's a Chad.
He is wayyyyyy over the normal spectrum.
I believe you subconsciously feel threatened by his genetic superiority, and you'll know you're out of your league and avoid unnecessary embarrassment

i would sit next to @Simone Nobili if i went to his school

why? i like sitting alone too tbh
Well He is arrogant and people respect him.He was kind of intimidating.So nobody approached him much but he was king because of face

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Well He is arrogant and people respect him.He was kind of intimidating.So nobody approached him much but he was king because of face
haha king cuz of face
what abt his height and frame?

haha king cuz of face
what abt his height and frame?
5ft11.5 height
Frame Lean and muscular.he was the most muscular dude in class.But not huge just some muscled

You are not a Chad-lite you deluded turkroach.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • +1
5ft11.5 height
Frame Lean and muscular.he was the most muscular dude in class.But not huge just some muscled
bruh, 5ft 11.5 ain't that great
but u r in high skl so height ain't that important
good skin is a big halo in high skl
I am😂 you dont need to believe me.The validation i get everyday is enough
listen bro,
dw about these incels
all they wanna see is pics pics pics

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I am😂 you dont need to believe me.The validation i get everyday is enough
You are deluding yourself. I have seen part of your face you are not anywhere above average.

5 ft 11.5 is definetly enough.he doesnt look short and he can fuck any girl he wants

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy

listen bro,
dw about these incels
5'11 is enough for a Chad face.

• +1
listen bro,
dw about these incels
Jfl we have to put deluded people like OP in their place.

• +1

listen bro,
dw about these incels
Well if you claim something, stand behind thoes claims.

• +1
You are deluding yourself. I have seen part of your face you are not anywhere above average.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂YOU HAVE ONLY SEEN MY TOP TIER HAIR AND EYEBROWS WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.HOW CAN YOU JUDGE MY WHOLE FACE BY THAT

• +1
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂YOU HAVE ONLY SEEN MY TOP TIER HAIR AND EYEBROWS WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.HOW CAN YOU JUDGE MY WHOLE FACE BY THAT
bro can i see ur face?
pm if u wish
i won't share with anyone

You look like a normie if anything. Your hair is just ok and your eyebrows are meh. Anyone can tell you are not Chad-lite at all.

• +1
bro can i see ur face?
pm if u wish
i won't share with anyone
Nah sry brah.But my eyebrows and hairand forehead are somewhere on this site.Dont have the pictures anymore

• +1
You look like a normie if anything. Your hair is just ok and your eyebrows are meh. Anyone can tell you are not Chad-lite at all.
JFL SRY BUT THATS STUPID AND JELLY FROM YOU😂😂
My hair looks healthy thick and aesthatic in real life.And my eyebrows are straight and thick.Please bra just stop it.If I would show you the hair and eyebrows of chad classmate you would have to say he is incel.He has exactly the same as me just blonde hair

• +1
My hair looks healthy thick and aesthatic in real life.And my eyebrows are straight and thick.Please bra just stop it.If I would show you the hair and eyebrows of chad classmate you would have to say he is incel.He has exactly the same as me just blonde hair
yh bro
they always like to point flaws

RENT FREE

• +1
yh bro
they always like to point flaws
Yeah it makes no sense I know hes jelly.He cant possibly rate me.I have only shown my normal forehead,thick brows.And my hair which wasnt that good at the time.If i showed lachowskis hair and eyebrows he would say he is an high set eyebrowed shit hair quality incel

• +1
Post pics bro

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
You are guilty of deluding yourself into thinking you are better looking than you actually are. Your "Chad" friend is definitely just a high tier normie and you are a low-tier normie. I am not jealous of you, btw.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and BigBoy
You are guilty of deluding yourself into thinking you are better looking than you actually are. Your "Chad" friend is definitely just a high tier normie and you are a low-tier normie. I am not jealous of you, btw.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
NO WAY MY CHAD FRIEND WHO ALL THE STACYS FROM MY SCHOOL WANTED TO FUCK BUT HE REFUSED BECAUSE HE ALREADY HAS TO MANY FUCKBUDDIES IS HIGH TIER NORMIE.IF YOU WOULD ONLY KNOW😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Dude how often do i have to say no😂.Its not gonna happen.If you want an idea just look at my avi
Post them on Imgur and put it on hidden and link it here
And then delete the Imgur later on

ur not chadlite op

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
ur not chadlite op
Actually you know what i should stop claiming that.It doesnt make alot of sense since i dont even post my pics.Its ok Im ugly from now on

NO WAY MY CHAD FRIEND WHO ALL THE STACYS FROM MY SCHOOL WANTED TO FUCK BUT HE REFUSED BECAUSE HE ALREADY HAS TO MANY FUCKBUDDIES IS HIGH TIER NORMIE.IF YOU WOULD ONLY KNOW😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
most "Chads" irl r high-tier normies or chadlites

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Michael Myers
Dude you are a turkroach I know how Turkish girls will obsess over normie-tier men but that does not make Burak a Chad jfl.

most "Chads" irl r high-tier normies or chadlites
But he isnt.Trust me dude he has green slayer hunter eyes.90 degree defined jawline+ good chin.Lean muscular body.And his skin is pale and looks so fucking good
Dude you are a turkroach I know how Turkish girls will obsess over normie-tier men but that does not make Burak a Chad jfl.
Dude He is polish ffs

ops problem is he became too narcy too early, it will limit his life drastically

Yeah it makes no sense I know hes jelly.He cant possibly rate me.I have only shown my normal forehead,thick brows.And my hair which wasnt that good at the time.If i showed lachowskis hair and eyebrows he would say he is an high set eyebrowed shit hair quality incel
perfect example

I doubt you're chad if you're Turkish

ops problem is he became too narcy too early, it will limit his life drastically
You're just as bad as OP, Mr. "Mix of Henry cavill and gandy"

• JFL