Lookism is boring compared to looksmax

D

Deleted member 10104

Kraken
Thoughts? Everytime I go there I browse for 5 seconds and get bored.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: softlysoftly, Deleted member 2012, Lolcel and 1 other person
Definitely less rampant shitposting. Probably a bit better for actually looksmaxxing but definitely not entertaining like here

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, oatmeal, Deleted member 4464 and 8 others
that website is for 30yo pedophiles and schizos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodStyle, Warlow, balding17yomanletcel and 11 others
I thought it's dead. Very little activity there compared to here. I used to browse in 2018 it was a lot more active

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip and Alexanderr
This forum mogs hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
I thought it's dead. Very little activity there compared to here. I used to browse in 2018 it was a lot more active
Yeah, the site used to be a lot more active than this one but after all the shit that happened to it last year, it just died.

Yeah, the site used to be a lot more active than this one but after all the shit that happened to it last year, it just died.
How

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 10104
naw lookism is comfy af

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
u missed undisputed/blackpill scholar era

same here now atm , many of the funniest users i remember when lurking is gone or banned

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RoundHouse and Deleted member 4430
I am funny
yes bro but i remember lurking when these were active @TraumatisedOgre @DaddyBigPenis and recently @Over is gone too , when i lurked for like a entire month the forum was giga active. Mog battles and drama every day

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
yes bro but i remember lurking when these were active @TraumatisedOgre @DaddyBigPenis and recently @Over is gone too , when i lurked for like a entire month the forum was giga active. Mog battles and drama every day
They were all shit tier posters. Good riddance tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863, Deleted member 10104, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382, Deleted member 7863 and Deleted member 10104
I'm the best user here
i remember when you were not clinically mentally ill , your graycel days where you spoke like a normal person and didnt get posioned by ritalincel frying your braincels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 10104, Deleted member 4430 and 2 others
i remember when you were not clinically mentally ill , your graycel days where you spoke like a normal person and didnt get posioned by ritalincel frying your braincels
elab

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382, Deleted member 10104 and Deleted member 7863
you were normal once , now your just a bot spamming the same words and pictures. It seems the blackpill quite litterally broke your your mind

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse, Deleted member 10104 and Deleted member 6997
you were normal once , now your just a bot spamming the same words and pictures. It seems the blackpill quite litterally broke your your mind
Cope
JoinedJun 16, 2020

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382, Warlow, Deleted member 10104 and 2 others
not rly , i cant remember at what post mark your brain broke but it was not before dark blue cel so maybe around 2000 posts. Suddenly you were a emotionless thoughtless post maxxer with some weird ass clips

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse, Deleted member 10104 and Deleted member 6997
not rly , i cant remember at what post mark your brain broke but it was not before dark blue cel so maybe around 2000 posts. Suddenly you were a emotionless thoughtless post maxxer with some weird ass clips
Sociopet mexxed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382 and Deleted member 7863
Sociopet mexxed
what happened to you happens to 5 % of looksmaxx users , i was close when i first got tony pilled but thankfully i climbed out the hole and kept my sanity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104 and Deleted member 6997
what happened to you happens to 5 % of looksmaxx users , i was close when i first got tony pilled but thankfully i climbed out the hole and kept my sanity
I ascended bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382 and Deleted member 7863
Remember this era

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863