lookism is real as fuck

Enfant terrible

Enfant terrible

Kraken
I got disrespected hard when I was I ugly and then I got a glow up and suddenly everybody is nice.
No dude wants to start shit.

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Deleted member 23558, Arditi and 13 others
No shit

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 23558
if youre actually gl and arent intimidating body-wise other guys will constantly try to disrespect you

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 39140, Allornothing, Deleted member 32285 and 7 others
sure buddy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
if youre actually gl and arent intimidating body-wise other guys will constantly try to disrespect you
maybe in a night club but not in normal interactions in everyday life
my brotther who is good looking never gets disrepcted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
And when women see that, its over. Attraction is dead.

if you become normie then sure but if you become chad/stacy normies will hate you more than truecels

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
if you become normie then sure but if you become chad/stacy normies will hate you more than truecels
i dont hangout with ghetto thugs maybe they do this only upper middle class

Nigga I meant if women see you being distespect and bullied by other men
in my experience women will actually jump in to defend you jfl

• +1
Reactions: autismmaxxer
i dont hangout with ghetto thugs maybe they do this only upper middle class
What? I’m saying chad and stacy will get hated on because of envy which is the same lookism truecels experience

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140 and Enfant terrible
What? I’m saying chad and stacy will get hated on because of envy which is the same lookism truecels experience
yes but not openly to your face
alot of people are jealous

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
Nigga I meant if women see you being distespect and bullied by other men
again, stand up for yourself and other guys will stop direspecting you

if anything its attractive to girls when you defend yourself against disrespect

yes but not openly to your face
alot of people are jealous
still sucks to face this nice facade when in reality they gossip and make up things about you out of pure jealousy

its actually brutal because i have an unattractive friend who will never ascend because he doesnt have good features
there was this somalie refugee who literally started bullying him on the train and was friendly to me
brutal looks pill

then the only possibility is that you have no social life, because no one with a normal life would post on this forum consistently for over 3 years.

you posting on this forum for 3 years

then the only possibility is that you have no social life, because no one with a normal life would post on this forum consistently for over 3 years.
i started posting less and less over the years
the most was 2020/2021 during covid

again, stand up for yourself and other guys will stop direspecting you

if anything its attractive to girls when you defend yourself against disrespect
IDIOT I AM NOT DENYING THAT, IM SAYING IF WOMEN SEE A CHAD BEING DISRESPECTED OR MOGGED AND BULLIED SHE WILL LOSE SO MUCH ATTRACTION FOR HIM, NIGGAAA

IDIOT I AM NOT DENYING THAT, IM SAYING IF WOMEN SEE A CHAD BEING DISRESPECTED OR MOGGED AND BULLIED SHE WILL LOSE SO MUCH ATTRACTION FOR HIM, NIGGAAA
and im saying if the chad doenst take the disrespect or doesnt let himself get bullied girls will be even more attracted because it shows character strength

what is so hard to understand are you retarded?

and im saying if the chad doenst take the disrespect or doesnt let himself get bullied girls will be even more attracted because it shows character strength

NIGGA WE ARE SAYING THE SAME THING YOURE JUST CTEATING A FIGHT OUT OF IT NIGGAAAA

Damn bro we didn’t know that looks mattered

NIGGA WE ARE SAYING THE SAME THING YOURE JUST CTEATING A FIGHT OUT OF IT NIGGAAAA
both of you stfu

autistic tiktok greycels

both of you stfu

autistic tiktok greycels
Never used timtok in my life, knew about the blackpill since 2022, was lurking .org a few months before actually making an account. Plus im not a greycel, OVER FOR YOU

was lurking .org a few months before actually making an account. Plus im not a greycel, OVER FOR YOU
lol cope

ive been lurking since 500 a.c.

or try to have sex with you