lookism.net destroyed me - just don't visit it, even if it's only for the sake of making fun of it.

lestoa

lestoa

✨❤️🌼🌸

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, micropp, USERΝAME and 2 others
'' I was so done with myself. Back to visiting lookism.net and reading all the stuff about "IF YOU DON'T HAVE A GOOD LOWER THIRD, IT'S OVER BUDDY BOYO, JUST KILL YOURSELF!!!", I managed to destroy the rest of the little bit of self confidence that I had. ''

hahahahahhahüahauisahauhsahahhuashuasdhashdsahhahahaha

''Yesterday, I have been browsing the website for approximately 8 hours (I'm also a visitor of incels.me), and when I was done ... I can't even describe how empty and dead I felt inside. It's crazy.''

bro was the sapphire of .net

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
'' I was so done with myself. Back to visiting lookism.net and reading all the stuff about "IF YOU DON'T HAVE A GOOD LOWER THIRD, IT'S OVER BUDDY BOYO, JUST KILL YOURSELF!!!", I managed to destroy the rest of the little bit of self confidence that I had. ''

hahahahahhahüahauisahauhsahahhuashuasdhashdsahhahahaha
which bastard of you was that 😭

Imagine betraying these forums for reddit

It's like when Figo changed Barsa for Madrid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, jinnu and <6PSLcel
I know the post is a bait, but I will take it for now. Why the fuck are those subhumans shitting on a licensed orthodontist he visited? Jeez, they will say anything to push their narrative, even if it requires giving incorrect advice. They are no better than incels.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and <6PSLcel
Imagine betraying these forums for reddit

It's like when Figo changed Barsa for Madrid
These forums aren’t any better than reddit, this site is basically reddits emo twin

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator