Lookism theory and halo effect are REAL

SpearOfOrion

SpearOfOrion

Retired
I was talking to a man I barely know the other day, and we were wearing masks because of covid.

As soon as he took off his mask my entire "opinion" of him changed. He had pretty weak "prey" eyes but a strong lower third. It's very hard to describe but it's almost as if he's a totally different person after he takes of the mask, like the way I look at him and talk to him changes. In my subconscious I thought he was a beta loser with the mask on but found myself being more respectful and less of a douche after he took his mask off

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 5912, EverythingMattersCel and 9 others
i dont treat anyone sub5psl seriously

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: xdxdxnice1, AutisticBeaner, Schizoidcel and 5 others
I was talking to a man I barely know the other day, and we were wearing masks because of covid.

As soon as he took off his mask my entire "opinion" of him changed. He had pretty weak "prey" eyes but a strong lower third. It's very hard to describe but it's almost as if he's a totally different person after he takes of the mask, like the way I look at him and talk to him changes. In my subconscious I thought he was a beta loser with the mask on but found myself being more respectful and less of a douche after he took his mask off
No shit man lol it's been proven

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
When I realised myself agreeing more with people who had attractive people in their profile pictures as a greycel, I knew this was happening every moment, every conversation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vodkacel, stuckneworleans, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
Is phrenology pseudoscience? I think there are some half-truths to it. A strong jawline + high prenatal-t orbital structure + wide face = more masculine = more intimidating. These people tend to display more aggressive behaviour. Just look at your average MMA fighter: high-set cheekbones, square jaw, long mandible and strong brow ridge. They were obviously exposed to way higher than average pubertal + prenatal testosterone levels which gives that threatening look and it shows in their fighting ability...

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Wear eye mask 24/7 theory

Its over for preyeyecels

When I realised myself agreeing more with people who had attractive people in their profile pictures as a greycel, I knew this was happening every moment, every conversation.
the worst thing is you can't even stop it. you'd have to be constantly thinking about what you're saying and if what you're saying is in any way affected by how he looks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ocelot