Lookism was waaaay more brutal than this place

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
when i first posted my pic there, i got rated 3psl with a subhuman eye area. I tried to fight back and said my eye area is good and they started shwoing me pics of Atesh Salih as an example of what a good eye area is. The cortisol was unreal.

Anotehr guy posted a pic asking for surgery suggestions. One response told him he needs a face transplant. Another one suggest shotgun surgery. Yet copers here think they are blackpilled lmao. That place was a literal mental asylum, there were users constantyl rephraasing brutal truths about determinism and genetic destiny till they got drilled in your skull.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Cutecel2001, Deleted member 48689 and 21 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 51465, lassebasse and 6 others
no shit, .org is is normie compared to lookism

• +1
Reactions: bankrolls, Cutecel2001, Deleted member 48689 and 16 others
Idk but judging by users who came from there it looks like lookism users overrate extremely hard, by like 2-3 points @ascension @St.TikTokcel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Danish_Retard, nofap and 2 others
Over a long enough time scale, every Internet forum converges towards Reddit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad, NoReedemingFeature, aesthetic beauty and 10 others
Idk but judging by users who came from there it looks like lookism users overrate extremely hard, by like 2-3 points @ascension @St.TikTokcel
The bigger the larp, the higher the PSL.

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Deleted member 60224
cause this site is half Chad worship and half trolls

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, aesthetic beauty, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 3 others
.is is more brootal

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 60224 and AspiringMogger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Deleted member 30679
when i first posted my pic there, i got rated 3psl with a subhuman eye area. I tried to fight back and said my eye area is good and they started shwoing me pics of Atesh Salih as an example of what a good eye area is. The cortisol was unreal.

Anotehr guy posted a pic asking for surgery suggestions. One response told him he needs a face transplant. Another one suggest shotgun surgery. Yet copers here think they are blackpilled lmao. That place was a literal mental asylum, there were users constantyl rephraasing brutal truths about determinism and genetic destiny till they got drilled in your skull.
Dnr

they were better raters in general and could distinguish between ltn, mtn, and htn objectively well these days on anyone ratings its all over the place, and they picked out flaws better if you had a fucked up feature they would rip u apart but actually give solid advice

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
Users on .org actually have a brain (some)

nd they picked out flaws better if you had a fucked up feature they would rip u apart
they destroyed me with the eye areapill....

• So Sad
Reactions: lelouch
they destroyed me with the eye areapill....
mfs did not play abt the eyes or the jaw especially the gonial angle for some reason lmao

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lelouch
they were better raters in general and could distinguish between ltn, mtn, and htn objectively well these days on anyone ratings its all over the place, and they picked out flaws better if you had a fucked up feature they would rip u apart but actually give solid advice
lol 4 a second i thought u were @Harold O'brien and u got brain damage (avi, name colour)

SHIT WAS LIKE BOOTCAMP FOR BLACKPILLERS. CONSTANT DEMORALIZION. I LOVE IT

• +1
SHIT WAS LIKE BOOTCAMP FOR BLACKPILLERS. CONSTANT DEMORALIZION. I LOVE IT

No it's an untermenschen place mentality like that helped no 1 so you turned even more subhuman due to rotting

username in lookism?

No it's an untermenschen place mentality like that helped no 1 so you turned even more subhuman due to rotting
WORDS OF AN ABUSE VICTIM NO DOUBT

I cant say because I was never there, but I wouldn't be surprised if half of the 'brutal ratings' are just angry rotters rage-rating people lower then they actually were.

WORDS OF AN ABUSE VICTIM NO DOUBT

No the site is long dead so it's all post hoc but every post was the same fucking shit and then after the ugly users posted they would all rot there because collective thinking guides people as i said many times prior humans are collective monkeys including you and as collective monkeys we follow the collective hence the untermenschen personality traits as ultimately this lets whores and chads win and by darwinistic standards this is subhuman mentality as it competes with the collective host group it's simple group selection but applied to technology

reddit is more brutal

• +1
That site was retarded as shit. People used to think that those uncanny alien eyed morphs are ideal. I've seen your face and I've know your situation; anyone with a brain knows it is of your own making. Go ahead, cope and waste more of your life on that hill. When you're too old to change anything you will remember this.

. I've seen your face and I've know your situation; anyone with a brain knows it is of your own making
im like 2psl irl

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
im like 2psl irl
You're not. Dozens of people have told this to you. You're like a ram. A sheep. Your idea of going forward is bashing your head in one direction EVEN if everything else is pointing towards the fact that it does not work. If you weren't such a stubborn retard you'd look elsewhere and see there are other paths. Instead you're happy crying about yourself and wallowing in self pity.

Hehe. They had an angry logo too

• +1
You're not. Dozens of people have told this to you.
lookism net told me im 3 psl lol

f you weren't such a stubborn retard you'd look elsewhere and see there are other paths. Instead you're happy crying about yourself and wallowing in self pity.
there are other paths. but they all end in the same diretion

• Ugh..
Lookism, braincels and .is mogged this shithole called "blackpilled" forum

• +1
Yea I miss lookism ngl

You've been a member of this site for 43 days. Every day has 24 hours, each 60 minutes long. That makes 61920 minutes. You've made 6266 as of posting this. This means you make a post every 10 minutes. So that makes 6 posts per hour. You sleep, sometimes. So if we take out the time you sleep, it is probably closer to 10 posts per hour. You'd think that someone posting so much would talk about a lot of different things but almost every post you've made so far has been you crying about your life. Yet somehow your face is the issue JFL.

our. You'd think that someone posting so much would talk about a lot of different things but almost every post you've made so far has been you crying about your life. Yet somehow your face is the issue JFL.
you sound like a redditor

you sound like a redditor
I've probably been in PSL-sphere longer than you've been around. We're similar age too. I just outgrew the doom and gloom phase and came to realistic terms of what I learnt there and what life really is. Surprise, I've fucked and had relationships after then. I'm glad I didn't stay in the same headspace as you because I'd probably be posting every six minutes. Grow a pair you fucking pussy.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
I've probably been in PSL-sphere longer than you've been around. We're similar age too.
could still be a redditor

I just outgrew the doom and gloom phase and came to realistic terms of what I learnt there and what life really is
same

, I've fucked and had relationships after then. I'm glad I didn't stay in the same headspace as you because I'd probably be posting every six minutes
good for you buddy