Lookismcels bluepilled?

If you believe in re-incarnation, you believe you chose your parents.
So, basically, you made your bed.

I believe in reincarnation in a way that if you focus on doing good deed,and not being an asshole then this will determine what your next life will be like

not exactly only advanced souls can chose the bodies that they want, less advanced souls get the body that they can

not exactly only advanced souls can chose the bodies that they want, less advanced souls get the body that they can

isn't this determined based on your actions?

actions? lol if by actions you mean learning how the universe is made and works then yes, actions.
if you mean karma well just end it rope yourself.

actions? lol if by actions you mean learning how the universe is made and works then yes, actions.
if you mean karma well just end it rope yourself.

What was your last alt on Lookism.net?

I never saw you posting in the last weeks.

What was your last alt on Lookism.net?

I never saw you posting in the last weeks.

:bluepill:
i never had alts on lookism, never hidden my face , got banned forever by realrob the cuck couldn´t handle me, jfl the greates fraud who ever put feet on lookism, a subhuman pretending to be a roidcell from norway, lol if you prefer to be someone else just rope yourself your a self hater masochist.
before got permanently banned i was banned for 6 months before that for 2 months before that some weeks , you get the point.

i refuse to use alts

@BrettyBoy @Tony @ChoSeungHui opinion on this topic?

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
cels

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Being ugly is a choice | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
Being Ugly is a choice. If you didnt mouth breath, if you didnt have shit posture, if you didnt have a shit diet you wouldnt be ugly Legit or no?
looksmax.me
looksmax.me

legit thread

• Ugh..
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
:bluepill:
i never had alts on lookism, never hidden my face , got banned forever by realrob the cuck couldn´t handle me, jfl the greates fraud who ever put feet on lookism, a subhuman pretending to be a roidcell from norway, lol if you prefer to be someone else just rope yourself your a self hater masochist.
before got permanently banned i was banned for 6 months before that for 2 months before that some weeks , you get the point.

i refuse to use alts

Did you lurk on Lookism the whole time?

lol i´m not angry i´m a cold guy.