Looks analyz of my class - High effort thread

D

Deleted member 6856

Kraken

Our sitting plan in class pretty like this,

Purple ones are girls,gray is my oneitis,yellow is me and blues are boys

I'll start doing analysis from left top to bottom and right alt to top

Girls who sits in left top,is 3 psl with dravidian pheno

Other girl who sits one behind,is 3.5 psl with dravidian pheno+buggy eyes which is repulsive psl autists

Girl who sits beside my oneitis has wide ipd and white turk pheno(like me) 4 psl honestly,my oneitis has blue eyes and blonde hair i'd consider her as 4.5 psl

Boy who sits alone at left alt has huge neurocranium and narrow jaw with death tier skin full of acne,his pheno is completly white

Boy who sits behind me is 4.5 psl with very small skull and stylish haircut tbh,

Boy who sits next to me 5 psl with death of nct,he has green eyes and blonde hair,

You already know me

Boy who sits infront of me is 2 psl death tier long midface and monkey pheno,i said already he tried to take my oneitis but she rejected him :lul: :lul:

Girl who sits alone at right top is a hoejabi i'd consider her as 4 psl,she is my tanned version ngl,same pheno

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Pietrosiek, Deleted member 3702 and 11 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eyearea, Pietrosiek, Vvvvxxxx and 12 others
giphy.gif

Autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and inceletto
5psl guy sits side to your oneitis you are fucked, are they looking at eachother?

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
5psl guy sits side to your oneitis you are fucked, are they looking at eachother?
Nah she and me was staring all the time,boy who sits next to me

Just started sitting w me after 2 weeks of school which we already exchanged instas with oneitis and started talking

Ok

• +1
might write one like this for my uni class but keep it to myself and not share with anyone ngl

• +1
You'll always find the trend of gl ppl surrounded by subhumans. You'll rarely find gl ppl sitting together.

• +1
You'll always find the trend of gl ppl surrounded by subhumans. You'll rarely find gl ppl sitting together.
I maybe looksmatched with my deskmate,people on my class tries to sit with me and him ngl

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
Just realised why is your class so empty lucky tbh

• +1
mirin that military operation plan

• JFL