Looks are all that matter

NVM_Ignacio

NVM_Ignacio

MTN
I was talking to this girl on instagram and she was barely giving me attention and asking me questions, I posted a story where I looked good and she started getting more interested and afterwards asked my height and I told her I was 6’2 (I use shoelifts that make me almost 6’3) and she literally started giving me way more attention and asked for my number and now wants to go out with me next weekend:lul:. Looks are all that matter.:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Suns9999, username1000, nathan and 3 others
noo broo only personality matter!!

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs, Suns9999, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
I was talking to this girl on instagram and she was barely giving me attention and asking me questions, I posted a story where I looked good and she started getting more interested and afterwards asked my height and I told her I was 6’2 (I use shoelifts that make me almost 6’3) and she literally started giving me way more attention and asked for my number and now wants to go out with me next weekend:lul:. Looks are all that matter.:lul:
no fking shit buddy. thx for sharing this story tho i went and grabbed my gun fixed it to my mouth hole it was so brutal:feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and NVM_Ignacio
btw water

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and NVM_Ignacio
Looks Looks Looks

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
what are you going to do with her next weekend

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
what are you going to do with her next weekend
she seems to be rich basing on what she said and sent me so Ill probably go out with her and she offered me going to some house she got far from the city after that so we will probably go there

My biggest problem is that she thinks im older (shes 20yo and I told her I was 20yo too) but Im actually 16yo, so Ill see how to deal with that

she seems to be rich basing on what she said and sent me so Ill probably go out with her and she offered me going to some house she got far from the city after that so we will probably go there

My biggest problem is that she thinks im older (shes 20yo and I told her I was 20yo too) but Im actually 16yo, so Ill see how to deal with that
you gon make her catch a case 👀

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fusionxz, ElTruecel and NVM_Ignacio