LOOKS ARE COPE NT IS LIFE

gigaslayer

gigaslayer

Gold
Massive lifefuel
for 90% of this
forum
(other 10% are HTN rotters with severe autism)
As long as you can make people laugh, understand social cues, not allow yourself to be mogged/bullied by other men, you literally are 80% of the way there. You will be social/statusmaxxed and will have exponentially increased your chances of attracting foids. The window of rejection will be more narrow considering your failos could be overlooked because you are enjoyable to be around.

Looksmaxxing is
COPE!!!

B0C4CEF2 9387 471B B07E F452E9185831

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32325
Real as fuck
You just need confident social skill and self love
You will attract women naturally
Sure you need to be at least mtn

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Ok after seeing this thread I am convinced maybe anyone who's joined in 2023 needs to be banned.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Joe Rogancel, wadsef and 1 other person
Real as fuck
You just need confident social skill and self love
You will attract women naturally
Sure you need to be at least mtn
what are you doing on this forum then

Massive lifefuel
for 90% of this
forum
(other 10% are HTN rotters with severe autism)
As long as you can make people laugh, understand social cues, not allow yourself to be mogged/bullied by other men, you literally are 80% of the way there. You will be social/statusmaxxed and will have exponentially increased your chances of attracting foids. The window of rejection will be more narrow considering your failos could be overlooked because you are enjoyable to be around.

Looksmaxxing is
COPE!!!

View attachment 2366859
Honestly I go outside and I see guys that I mog the fuck out of with hot girlfriends while I rot on this forum this is how I look like by the way

Attachments

• 44DB29D4-804F-4EBB-9DAB-1256FB5C6464.jpeg
    44DB29D4-804F-4EBB-9DAB-1256FB5C6464.jpeg
    982.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1
Honestly I go outside and I see guys that I mog the fuck out of with hot girlfriends while I rot on this forum this is how I look like by the way
You are MTN and no, you don't mog them.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32325
Being good-looking makes this 10x easier

I know a guy in my school who is chad (6'4, really good frame, MOGs most of my school if not everyone), but he is kind of anti-scoial and just likes to be alone. It's hard to communicate with him but hes very close with my other freind and he told my other freind that he liked this girl (strong htb-weak Stacylite, outgoing, has many freinds btw). So the guy vaguely asked her out. She obviously said yes. Keep in mind the fact that other popular NT normies asked her out and got rejected. Chad doesn't need to be NT. If you are not chad, it's over

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 22924 and JuicyCircleSack
I know a guy in my school who is chad (6'4, really good frame, MOGs most of my school if not everyone), but he is kind of anti-scoial and just likes to be alone. It's hard to communicate with him but hes very close with my other freind and he told my other freind that he liked this girl (strong htb-weak Stacylite, outgoing, has many freinds btw). So the guy vaguely asked her out. She obviously said yes. Keep in mind the fact that other popular NT normies asked her out and got rejected. Chad doesn't need to be NT. If you are not chad, it's over
only these niggas slay

rope if you don't look like gigachad in 2023

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back