looks are cope

L

lunin7

The life of despair is too much to bare
there’s plenty of photos of avg men with women. hundred upon hundred I could show you guys photos of avg men with chicks that last 10 pages

also it’s funny because the looks theory never applies to women but it almost always applies to men. “Oh it’s just nature bro women go for the best genes bro” but men work the same way also, we go for the best options we can too if we did a 180 gender rotation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, serialcoper, raleqtambrobret and 6 others
there’s plenty of photos of avg men with women. hundred upon hundred I could show you guys photos of avg men with chicks that last 10 pages

also it’s funny because the looks theory never applies to women but it almost always applies to men. “Oh it’s just nature bro women go for the best genes bro” but men work the same way also, we go for the best options we can too if we did a 180 gender rotation
If looks are cope why are you an incel?

• +1
Reactions: watah and lunin7
that last post i made was so true

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
those photos mean nothing ltr value for men and women is similar it’s just that you’re gonna be ltring a used up roastie as most marriages happen at 30+. Up to that point you’re gonna be an incel while she’s gonna be taking hundreds of cocks

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Copeful, watah, Chadeep and 3 others
majority of gen z is autisitc so looksmax or death.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, watah, Mando4 and 4 others
If looks are cope why are you an incel?
Because I’m neurodivergent

all that matters is being and looking nt

obviously looks matter but not to the point you have to be a model

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
all that matters is being and looking nt
So why did she cheat on me with a better looking guy

• +1
those photos mean nothing ltr value for men and women is similar it’s just that you’re gonna be ltring a used up roastie as most marriages happen at 30+. Up to that point you’re gonna be an incel while she’s gonna be taking hundreds of cocks
but the same can be said for a chad getting with a woman or ltr with a woman. most women loose virginity by age 15 so no man is exempt from this rule really

and a woman is willing to marry a normie and still give him s** and kids for the things he provides

• Hmm...
Reactions: mirrormogger
cuz you have negative post to rep ratio
Proxy

• JFL
Reactions: watah, Chadeep, lunin7 and 1 other person
So why did she cheat on me with a better looking guy
Because he’s more nt than you

sometimes women will even cheat on their husbands with old men lol

Look up the jon koppenhaver case his wife cheated on him with a old saggy man

Last edited:
Images   2024 08 02T210027799

• JFL
He would hang out with Barrett and Chico if he didn't have Asperger's Lookstheory in shambles. NT is life. @Zer0/∞

• So Sad
muh looks are cope, while 63% of zoomers are incel

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and lunin7
but the same can be said for a chad getting with a woman or ltr with a woman. most women loose virginity by age 15 so no man is exempt from this rule really

and a woman is willing to marry a normie and still give him s** and kids for the things he provides
chad can ltr woman while young and keep her he can live out the true romance fantasy

• JFL
muh looks are cope, while 63% of zoomers are incel
is that even a real statistic? yes incels exist but 63% incel is a bit of a stretch. Most zoomers are just chronically online consumers who have the chance to get a gf but they are so addicted to their instant gratification that they negate their lifestyle.

Yes incels exist but they are usually non nt (schizo downie) or are sub 5 and repulsive to look at.

is that even a real statistic? yes incels exist but 63% incel is a bit of a stretch. Yes incels exist but they are usually non nt (schizo downie) or are sub 5 and repulsive to look at.
when I say incel I mean in the literal sense, 63% of people aged 18-30 are virgins or haven't had sex in a year

and yeah its a real stat

• +1
is that even a real statistic? yes incels exist but 63% incel is a bit of a stretch. Most zoomers are just chronically online consumers who have the chance to get a gf but they are so addicted to their instant gratification that they negate their lifestyle.

Yes incels exist but they are usually non nt (schizo downie) or are sub 5 and repulsive to look at.
are u an incel

• +1
being nt is more important than looks

if you're just nt and mtn you'll do much better than a htn who's non nt

• So Sad
chad can ltr woman while young and keep her he can live out the true romance fantasy
I wouldn’t expect that from the avg woman who lives in the US or UK 🤣

maybe in a foreign country but the thing is those women are loyal to anyone who wife’s them up

I wouldn’t expect that from the avg woman who lives in the US or UK 🤣

maybe in a foreign country but the thing is those women are loyal to anyone who wife’s them up
nah thats cope i live us know chad who has same girl from seventh grade

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and serialcoper