“Looks are everything” is cope

Estep

Estep

Iron
1st of all, looks/height+build are for sure the most important thing you can have, but “personality and presence play a strong roll in attractiveness” If you’re a high HTN but you smell like shit, are an asshole, awkward, have no friends, etc, you’ll never slay as much as a low HTN or high MTN with an amazing presence. An example being Sean O Pry. He literally got bullied in HS even tho he was Chad. However, don’t let this thread allow you to cope with being MTN. If you don’t have good looks in the first place, you’re not going to even get noticed. Since people tend to not even notice “uglier” people irl. You need good looks to have people pay attention and have interest in you in the first place. So max out your looks first, then follow all that red pill shit about status-maxxing. Peace out
-Estep

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dathomirian Zabrak, ElTruecel and addem
Dnr greycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, lifeless, ElTruecel and 5 others
Only face is important. Rest are cope.

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana
1st of all, looks/height+build are for sure the most important thing you can have, but “personality and presence play a strong roll in attractiveness” If you’re a high HTN but you smell like shit, are an asshole, awkward, have no friends, etc, you’ll never slay as much as a low HTN or high MTN with an amazing presence. An example being Sean O Pry. He literally got bullied in HS even tho he was Chad. However, don’t let this thread allow you to cope with being MTN. If you don’t have good looks in the first place, you’re not going to even get noticed. Since people tend to not even notice “uglier” people irl. You need good looks to have people pay attention and have interest in you in the first place. So max out your looks first, then follow all that red pill shit about status-maxxing. Peace out
-Estep
I completely agree, any idiot who says otherwise doesn't leave the house and doesn't see life

• +1
Reactions: Blud_99 and Estep
Health = looks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and vinibr
There’s a 6’5 LTN I know and a 5,6 HTN I know and the 5’6 dude slays way more but he doesn’t really aim to get girls like that tho
Just be tall and mtn theory

• +1
Reactions: Estep
2024cel trying to put down another 2024cel.
Newgens.
Nigga you joined last december we're all fucking newcels

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: addem and MA_ascender
Funny thing Is I did actually have an account in 2018, came back to reinvestigate queers in their natural habitat like you
-:soy:

-Estep
Screenshot 2024 10 12 232725
Not true, I am HTN and I have a shit personality and I still get girls. Women have lizard brain which only cares about best looking mates.

-Estep
Looks are only 30% of your attractiveness, personality is what matters most 😍