Reactions: DeformedCell, user123456, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, <6PSLcel, murdah and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, RecessedChinCel, JustCallMeKash and 2 others
tbh looks just make you more social with time.
This is most truest shit ever. I lost 100lbs, got lean, softmaxxed and my social behaviour changed automatically.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Costcosuperstore and HTN_Mentalcel
Its true but only to a certain point. Females say how personality and confidence matters, but it only pertains to ltr. Even then, it's not as important as looks. And you get automatically nt when you are gl.

This is most truest shit ever. I lost 100lbs, got lean, softmaxxed and my social behaviour changed automatically.
Because you didn’t have actual issues you only had poor looks (and looks aren’t an issue where I live, they don’t matter here)

I became much better looking and way taller with puberty, didn’t improve my behaviour or social skills one bit and I remained incel, I’ve seen this “looks are everything” bs 100 times and it’s just absolute bullshit at least for where I live

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
when your whole worldview is based off some forum online :

Crazy how we all agree with this.

when your whole worldview is based off some forum online :
oh yes goy one day i just woke up and decided to get blackpilled and listen to some random incels on a forum for no fucking reason

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
oh yes goy one day i just woke up and decided to get blackpilled and listen to some random incels on a forum for no fucking reason
ok retard

yeah no shit

Then you didnt ''became much better looking''. Simple as that
I went from female height and ugly as fuck to being 5’10 and rated chadlite by many users (I’d say I am mid htn though)

Pretty sure that’s a huge increase in looks

Tim And Eric Omg GIF

HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I went from female height and ugly as fuck to being 5’10 and rated chadlite by many users (I’d say I am mid htn though)

Pretty sure that’s a huge increase in looks
pm me ur pics and 5,10 is manlet

Tim And Eric Omg GIF

HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
lots of mfs here are bluepilled jfl

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Status without looks is cope, you can still get bitches with just status but she’s just using you for social mobility. Money isn’t cope tho, you still need money, broke Chad’s life is worse than a well-off HTN. Money without looks might be cope but you can always hardmaxx to a MTN or HTN.

Status without looks is cope, you can still get bitches with just status but she’s just using you for social mobility. Money isn’t cope tho, you still need money, broke Chad’s life is worse than a well-off HTN. Money without looks might be cope but you can always hardmaxx to a MTN or HTN.
ltr based on money are fake love. Money shouldnt matter. As long as you arent jobless you are good. 2k a month is enough if you are gl

pm me ur pics and 5,10 is manlet
I’m not a believer of the delusion that average height is manlet, 5’4-5’7 is manlet, anyone who is my height and calls themselves a manlet is a retard

I’m not a believer of the delusion that average height is manlet, 5’4-5’7 is manlet, anyone who is my height and calls themselves a manlet is a retard
keep coping buddy boyo