“Looks are everything”

nword49

nword49

Charisma’s disciple
I am fat and ugly, and I just fucked a hot white girl. Shut the website down, I just single-handedly disproved the blackpill

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: whitepilledchad, Xangsane, Kanye West's Cousin and 9 others
Fat black cock and a motorway

• +1
Reactions: nword49 and wollet2
Good for you, however, why are you looking for validation here?

tales from your bedroom

That’s a nice way of saying you have no point or sensible argument. :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
Your username proves my point that it is only retarded curries that unironically believe in "JBW"

top 10 things on .org that never happened

I hope you’re making fun of those posts

Your username proves my point that it is only retarded curries that unironically believe in "JBW"
You’ve given no reason as to why JBW is wrong or that JBB is right.

Just idiotically refute like a stubborn ape with no sense. I guess that’s your nature.

You’ve given no reason as to why JBW is wrong or that JBB is right.

Just idiotically refute like a stubborn ape with no sense. I guess that’s your nature.
My reason is that femoids are attracted to nigger males but not white men simple as that

Last edited:
My reason is that femoids are attracted to niggers males but not white men simple as that
That’s what you want to believe there’s no proof. I don’t think blacks are capable of objective analysis it’s your primitive mind.

That’s what you want to believe there’s no proof. I don’t think blacks are capable of objective analysis it’s your primitive mind.
The proof is going outside and observing realty. Which I can understand why you don't believe in JBB in that case because there are no whites or niggers in your slum in Mumbai to observe. Also what made you think I am a nigger?

The proof is going outside and observing realty. Which I can understand why you don't believe in JBB in that case because there are no whites or niggers in your slum in Mumbai to observe. Also what made you think I am a nigger?
That’s called anecdotal evidence it’s the opposite of objective analysis my abused mouse.

I live in the USA I left Mumbai years ago because I was a wanted man.

Life is interesting some times

I am fat and ugly, and I just fucked a hot white girl. Shut the website down, I just single-handedly disproved the blackpill
tales from the shittiest, most crime ridden, radioactive ghetto in south detroit.

That’s called anecdotal evidence it’s the opposite of objective analysis my abused mouse.

I live in the USA I left Mumbai years ago because I was a wanted man.
these nuts were anecdotally on your chin

• JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME and nword49