Looks are everything

I

IntelligentCel

See my signature and help me, please, if you can
Why are there people on this forum who still claim looks don't matter? Looks literally determines how society treats you, how your personality is perceived, how easy job interviews will be, and if you can make millions by just existing.

Also, when it comes to women, a good-looking man will be always preferred over a sub5 Oofy Doofy man, even if the Oofy Doofy man has good personality.

If you are a sub5 Oofy Doofy with a good personality, you won't even get the chance to show your personality, people will pass around you as if you don't exist. You are invisible to most people expect your mother and father.

When a woman sees you, she sees your phenotype and looks, not your personality. Sexual spark is NOT something you can negotiate, happens instantly, and is based on whether a woman finds you attractive.

Women don't say: "I see a man, but I don't know if I like him and want to have sex with him. Therefore, I will go to him, talk to him, analyze his personality, and this will help me decide if I like him or not."

Sexual spark happens the second she sees you, has nothing to do with personality.

Your looks are your personality. Your looks determine how your personality is perceived.

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, Klasik616, Zenis and 1 other person
damn didn't know this, thanks homie

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, scrunchables and BrutalMogger
Height:

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and BrutalMogger
Why are there people on this forum who still claim looks don't matter? Looks literally determines how society treats you, how your personality is perceived, how easy job interviews will be, and if you can make millions by just existing.

Also, when it comes to women, a good-looking man will be always preferred over a sub5 Oofy Doofy man, even if the Oofy Doofy man has good personality.

If you are a sub5 Oofy Doofy with a good personality, you won't even get the chance to show your personality, people will pass around you as if you don't exist. You are invisible to most people expect your mother and father.

When a woman sees you, she sees your phenotype and looks, not your personality. Sexual spark is NOT something you can negotiate, happens instantly, and is based on whether a woman finds you attractive.

Women don't say: "I see a man, but I don't know if I like him and want to have sex with him. Therefore, I will go to him, talk to him, analyze his personality, and this will help me decide if I like him or not."

Sexual spark happens the second she sees you, has nothing to do with personality.

Your looks are your personality. Your looks determine how your personality is perceived.
Wow thank you for this water

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
I FUCKING HATE THIS FACT:
Wide face = cutecel virgin
With bones = ogre
Narrow face = twink virgin
With bones = weirdo
Ideal face = boyfriend material
With bones = slayer
Short guy = friend
Tall guy = boyfriend / ONS
Looks and height are your perceived personality. Women treat you differently depending on looks, water.

If my face were a little narrower on the sides I wouldn't be incel, the moment I cover up my sides I get instantly better looking. Same with height, if I were 6'2 this wouldn't be a problem.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Art of Pattinson