Looks are fake, Love is fake. Nothing matters

giga_aspie

giga_aspie

Iron
Despite prettyboy maxxing for years, and succeeding in pulling women, I have to torture and maintain my physique, my diet, and force myself to ACT, and PRETEND :hnghn:

Love, is fake.
There is no such thing as deep love, and if there is, it is rare enough that I have not come across it after these years of living and trying my hardest

(Yes I was a truecel)

This is me after pretty boy maxxing to htn

Screenshot 2023 09 17 00 42 01 21 99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817
Screenshot 2024 01 30 14 12 13 04 99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817

My diet is the following, eating protein heavy meals, meats etc and at max 10-20 grams of carbs a day, almost no sugar and if I do consume sugar, it is mostly from fructose potassium heavy foods like dried apricots.

I was on a bulk before all this, for a year straight, to maintain muscle and slowly cut into what I am today

After all this, it’s true. You will LITERALLY get more female attention, girls, even your family (despite how disgusting this sounds) will give you more attention, and your word will genuinely have power, people won’t be disgusted anymore when you talk to them, nor visually, or verbally, even if you say some dumb shit (which I recognize myself)

After dating multiple women.

About a year ago, I got in love with this girl I met in the city mall, she was cheerful, really pretty, and I spent a year with her in a relationship being in “LOVE”

After all the talking stages, and this girl being complex and having a “colorful”personality I just realized, she was like the other girls but she JUST executed it differently :lul:

Not long after, she basically went on vacation, blocked me on all social medias, and erased me from everywhere

After a YEAR of being lovey dovey, giving me “gifts” and us exchanging compliments, it was all. But for NOTHING.

Love is not real, there’s no such thing as deep love, and you will realize this eventually if you ascend.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, italianmixedcurry, pablomaxx and 9 others
this is real, sometimes i feel disgusted towards women and want to have nothing to do with them, the only person im truly friends with is a dude from russia that ive been talking to for like 7 years now

love is not real, and it stopped being real 50 years ago, give up and live your best life without the need for love or attention.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, optimisticzoomer, Lidian and 1 other person
Indeed

• +1
Reactions: Lidian and giga_aspie
This world is only a play, nothing is actually of true relevance.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, Lidian and giga_aspie
Didn't expect to read something relatable today

Do salvia and 17 tabs, meet god and find your purpose

• Woah
Reactions: pablomaxx
this is real, sometimes i feel disgusted towards women and want to have nothing to do with them, the only person im truly friends with is a dude from russia that ive been talking to for like 7 years now

love is not real, and it stopped being real 50 years ago, give up and live your best life without the need for love or attention.
This, except it never was real. It's always been a psyop and those "trad wives" would cheat

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, pablomaxx, gothmog6 and 2 others
Despite prettyboy maxxing for years, and succeeding in pulling women, I have to torture and maintain my physique, my diet, and force myself to ACT, and PRETEND :hnghn:

Love, is fake.
There is no such thing as deep love, and if there is, it is rare enough that I have not come across it after these years of living and trying my hardest

(Yes I was a truecel)

View attachment 3079566View attachment 3079570

My diet is the following, eating protein heavy meals, meats etc and at max 10-20 grams of carbs a day, almost no sugar and if I do consume sugar, it is mostly from fructose potassium heavy foods like dried apricots.

I was on a bulk before all this, for a year straight, to maintain muscle and slowly cut into what I am today

After all this, it’s true. You will LITERALLY get more female attention, girls, even your family (despite how disgusting this sounds) will give you more attention, and your word will genuinely have power, people won’t be disgusted anymore when you talk to them, nor visually, or verbally, even if you say some dumb shit (which I recognize myself)

About a year ago, I got in love with this girl I met in the city mall, she was cheerful, really pretty, and I spent a year with her in a relationship being in “LOVE”

After all the talking stages, and this girl being complex and having a “colorful”personality I just realized, she was like the other girls but she JUST executed it differently :lul:

Not long after, she basically went on vacation, blocked me on all social medias, and erased me from everywhere

After a YEAR of being lovey dovey, giving me “gifts” and us exchanging compliments, it was all. But for NOTHING.

Love is not real, there’s no such thing as deep love, and you will realize this eventually if you ascend.
What are you pretending to be

Love, is fake.

(Yes I was a truecel)

Asian knew this thousand years ago jfl

What did you look like before?

Pm me

Stop being such a faggot, you literally look like Evandro Soldati, go model or something.

Good base but manlet asf

What did you do toacsend?
I bulked even more after this, to maximize growth, took a lot of sugar, and a lot of sleep. after I knew my plates were closed (6’2)

I basically hopped on keto, burnt all the fat and debloated fully. I did some basic skincare like retinol for under eyes. Serum and basic skincare, nothing really special for my skin. My skull just grew from me being a fat ass, and having a bunch of resources for my body.

Also, workout 6 days a week inbetween that bulk. And workout 6 days a week when burning the fat off (on keto) this made sure I kept/maintained muscle so I didn’t look like a stretched skincel

Oh also I literally did almost 0 cardio, I just had a MMA phase for a few months, the rest was me rotting in my bed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
Stop being such a faggot, you literally look like Evandro Soldati, go model or something.
”Stop being such a faggot”

“Go model”

:feelsuhh:

I don't get it, she was doing fine, she went on vacation and suddenly blocked?

• Hmm...
I don't get it, she was doing fine, she went on vacation and suddenly blocked?
Yeah, she went on vacation suddenly, after us doing a bunch of things together “loving each other”, giving each other gifts, doing projects together, literally designing our life together, fuck the sex part. I literally thought me and her were soulmates that’s how much we related, same interests and all

Left on vacation, suddenly texted me “my family is planning to travel for 4 months” and when I was like “you can still talk to me though right ???” And then she made up bs reasons how she wanted to go out in the wild and get off her phone!!! And suddenly blocked me everywhere.

• Woah
Reactions: pablomaxx and primqwe
Yeah, she went on vacation suddenly, after us doing a bunch of things together “loving each other”, giving each other gifts, doing projects together, literally designing our life together, fuck the sex part. I literally thought me and her were soulmates that’s how much we related, same interests and all

Left on vacation, suddenly texted me “my family is planning to travel for 4 months” and when I was like “you can still talk to me though right ???” And then she made up bs reasons how she wanted to go out in the wild and get off her phone!!! And suddenly blocked me everywhere.
Wow, you're decent-looking. That's cruel. No indication at all? She couldn't have met someone on vacation if she started talking before she left

youre just depressed

Love, is fake.

(Yes I was a truecel)

hmm

Lmao "I was truecel" nigga just went through puberty, grew, and lost weight, Nothing changed

• +1
Lmao "I was truecel" nigga just went through puberty, grew, and lost weight, Nothing changed
Having a girlfriend and being a truecel?? :feelswhy: Your brain has gone to shit

How old are you? What's your plan now?

Having a girlfriend and being a truecel?? :feelswhy: Your brain has gone to shit
He meant that you just grew up and leaned out, which you did. Not much looksmaxing happened.

He meant that you just grew up and leaned out, which you did. Not much looksmaxing happened.
Yes, it was mostly soft maxxing. I only hardmaxxed on aromasin and MK during my bulk.

thanks for sharing it’s harsh out there see my recent thread and i would say you’re chad. chadlite minimum

cheers bro