Looks are insignificant next to the dick and car pill

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
I am going to buy a penis extender very soon to get my dick to 7 inches long and I plan on getting a driver licence by next year at the latest. There is no denying that these 2 pills are all that matters. Ofcourse the height pill coming in a close third.

@LondonVillie actually has one of the highest SMV on this forum. I laugh at you faggots who think you are higher SMV than him because he is obese. If he did some star jumps he would be the biggest slayer this forum has ever seen.

DICK IS EVERYTHING and car if you don't live in the middle of a city (which most do not)

@personalityinkwell

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, 5'8manlet, fogdart and 6 others
carpill is especially true in highschool, will do PE and have a car by senior year and mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
srs

• +1
I am going to buy a penis extender very soon to get my dick to 7 inches long and I plan on getting a driver licence by next year at the latest. There is no denying that these 2 pills are all that matters. Ofcourse the height pill coming in a close third.

@LondonVillie actually has one of the highest SMV on this forum. I laugh at you faggots who think you are higher SMV than him because he is obese. If he did some star jumps he would be the biggest slayer this forum has ever seen.

DICK IS EVERYTHING and car if you don't live in the middle of a city (which most do not)

@personalityinkwell
Penis size is cope

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 5522
No

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 5522
Penis size is gigacope, I have the biggest dick but I'm short and normie tier

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 5522
Penis size is cope
You have 15 slay counts you idiot. The reason you are only fucking low quality women is because you are the marshmallow man from ghost busters rn. Lose weight and you will be fucking prime Stacies. Its not rocket science.

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 6191, YungStud and 2 others
the carpill is the most brutal one

I have to lie on Tinder dates that car broke down and shit

I'm 23 and can't drive, will get my licence by next year or I'll rope

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, fogdart, Deleted member 4612 and 4 others
the carpill is the most brutal one

I have to lie on Tinder dates that car broke down and shit

I'm 23 and can't drive, will get my licence by next year or I'll rope
The car/driver licence pill is why I am even here. If you have a big dick and a car you are a vocel. Its non debatable.

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 4612, Vvvvxxxx and 2 others
dickpill is one of the hardest pills to swallow don't be too harsh on them for they know not the truth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Hades and HowAmIAlive123
dickpill is one of the hardest pills to swallow don't be too harsh on them for they know not the truth
Dickpill is also easiest to fix

• Woah
Reactions: sytyl
Why dont i feel like these pills hurt me. Ngl im rock hard against blackpill feels good

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet
You have 15 slay counts you idiot. The reason you are only fucking low quality women is because you are the marshmallow man from ghost busters rn. Lose weight and you will be fucking prime Stacies. Its not rocket science.
Cope
You need bones
I have no bones

• Ugh..
Why dont i feel like these pills hurt me. Ngl im rock hard against blackpill feels good

david goggins on the profile meaning you're coping hard brother

david goggins on the profile meaning you're coping hard brother
Giga cope. Only depressioncels say those things. I have been through all these blackpills and they are boring af now

Giga cope. Only depressioncels say those things. I have been through all these blackpills and they are boring af now

Book | David Goggins

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9274

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 4612, penis3 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 4612 and godirl
I have been through all these blackpills and they are boring af now

yeah because (maybe) you don't put them into the test, ofc it's get boring after a while if you only read. but..
imagine this blackpills actually hit you, not just passively but in an active way. meaning you can say now..
yeah i have a small dick haha idc ''not gonna hurt me'' but..what if a girl legit laugh into your face because of that
that's the real test of how much you don't care or it's can't hurt you.

if i had a small one that would be fucking sucks

• Woah
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
Would slay with a big dick. Dwarves are generally good looking due to better t circulation and with a big dick they would have Stacies all over them.

@personalityinkwell
truth. women out there would nickname him the elf dildo

• JFL
Reactions: Hades and Deleted member 5522

@personalityinkwell
Cope so many ethnics jestermaxxing on tinder with fancy cars thinking they will attract women with it

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 5522

• +1

@personalityinkwell
Carpill is only relevant in high school

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 5522
Carpill is only relevant in high school
Don't make such a ridiculous statement. Many men don't have money as college debt and the general social day to day actives of metropolis are getting rather expensive if I do say so myself. How can a broke college folk living on ramen noodles afford a car, insurance and fuel? Its not doable. A car absolutely is relevant in high school all the way to 90 years of age. It is non negotiable.

• Love it