Looks are not enough. You need to be a masculine man with solid Game

Renaissance.Chad

Renaissance.Chad

Silver
JFL at thinking Looks will solve everything.
If looks were everything, how do you explain cases where the woman is cheating on an attractive man?

You need a solid, masculine frame. You need to never put a woman on a pedestal. Never, ever view a woman as above you, no matter how rich or handsome you believe you are, if you do it, her attraction will fade away.
Women are biologically drawn to submit to a dominant, masculine man who remains unaffected by her emotional rollercoaster. Failure to do so will make her lose attraction.
No matter how handsome you are as a man, if you start simping for a woman, she will look down on you.

Once you've passed her looks threshold, Game and dominance is what will truly make a woman wild for you.

There are guys out there who manage to get a girl to commit to them and he will still fuck other pussy on the side, and she will be fine with it. And she will be loyal to him.

Also, never ever under the pain of death show jealousy. This will trigger her hypergamy, her hindbrain telling her you may not be her best option. Always believe you are the shit, she will believe it too. Always walk through life in a dominant manner and with a slight arrogance about you.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: zeshama, Yerico7, crosshold and 23 others
400 weeks 1 Meeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, IhaveQuestions, Deleted member 275 and 2 others
True

Equally true is that game without looks is useless

Over for ugly curry PUAs who pay women to hit on them while their subhuman friend records them

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, Need2Ascend, subhuman incel and 9 others
Looks can be everything if you are striking enough but that usually requires some rare halo like light blue eyes with very pronounced limbal ring

For a normal chad yes you have to be nt and have mogger personality (which most do since they got a lot of positive reinforcement in youth)

For looksmaxxed chad I don't yet have the answer but it requires more work

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 9779, eduardkoopman and 1 other person
If looks were everything, how do you explain cases where the woman is cheating on an attractive man?

You need a solid, masculine frame. You need to never put a woman on a pedestal. Never, ever view a woman as above you, no matter how rich or handsome you believe you are, if you do it, her attraction will fade away.
Women are biologically drawn to submit to a dominant, masculine man who remains unaffected by her emotional rollercoaster. Failure to do so will make her lose attraction.
No matter how handsome you are as a man, if you start simping for a woman, she will look down on you.

Once you've passed her looks threshold, Game and dominance is what will truly make a woman wild for you.

There are guys out there who manage to get a girl to commit to them and he will still fuck other pussy on the side, and she will be fine with it. And she will be loyal to him.

Also, never ever under the pain of death show jealousy. This will trigger her hypergamy, her hindbrain telling her you may not be her best option. Always believe you are the shit, she will believe it too. Always walk through life in a dominant manner and with a slight arrogance about you.
chad doesnt need to learn pua, he gets dms and approached daily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Looks can be everything if you are striking enough but that usually requires some rare halo like light blue eyes with very pronounced limbal ring

For a normal chad yes you have to be nt and have mogger personality (which most do since they got a lot of positive reinforcement in youth)

For looksmaxxed chad I don't yet have the answer but it requires more work
Most Chads I know are quite chill in personality, they're not actively trying to dominate/impose themselves on other males.

Those in my social circle are easily likeable, in fact, I couldn't hate them if I could (And believe me, I could)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
Most Chads I know are quite chill in personality, they're not actively trying to dominate/impose themselves on other males.

Those in my social circle are easily likeable, in fact, I couldn't hate them if I could (And believe me, I could)
Yeah exactly man, to mog you can't come across as excessively dominant because that conveys an inferiority complex

imagine taking psl autism seriously and posting shit like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChangeOfHeart, EverythingMattersCel and Copeful
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and redhandsbluehands
get a load of this cope @everyone

• +1
Reactions: TheLastABCcel and Taylorswift

Not really.
If you are top 1% you will slay no matter what. Unless you are gay or lost your dick. If you are top 10-15% then yeah, sure, you need game, frame, logistics etc.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, klamus and eduardkoopman

The woman don't cheat on an attractive male but she can leave him if he's bitchy. This is called hedonic treadmil and i'm gonna make a thread about it

The woman don't cheat on an attractive male but she can leave him if he's bitchy. This is called hedonic treadmil and i'm gonna make a thread about it
Women will cheat on attractive men if they're needy and insecure as fuck. If they show their insecurity and are weak beta pathetic simps craving their days and are only happy, because of their "love". Women sniff this miles away and can sense the desperation no matter how attractive you look. She'll cheat on your worthless ass.

Don't EVER tell a woman you're in love with her. EVER.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and EverythingMattersCel
Women will cheat on attractive men if they're needy and insecure as fuck. If they show their insecurity and are weak beta pathetic simps craving their days and are only happy, because of their "love". Women sniff this miles away and can sense the desperation no matter how attractive you look. She'll cheat on your worthless ass.

Don't EVER tell a woman you're in love with her. EVER.

"He's too emotional..." "He's too clingy". Foids don't want a mirror reflecting back all their emotional problems. They want someone to absorb all their petty issues and not need to give any emotional support in return. They want someone that shows a human side while not exposing any potential vulnerabilities or submissiveness.

It all comes down to evolutionary biology at the end of the day. Foids not only filter for looks but also mental ailments. This is because many of these conditions or personality traits can be passed down to offspring.

Look at the fertility rates for mental illness by females vs males:

Men care less about the issues that come with women because of their function as protectors. It is also noteworthy that the conditions with the lowest fertility ratio (schizophrenia and autism) are both very heritable so it makes sense that they are filtered out for mate selection...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: flamboyant, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 275 and 1 other person
When you're 6'4'' 190 lbs 10% bodyfat, you don't have to try to dominate. It's your body / stature that does everything for you.
Being 5'9 and acting chill is not gonna have the same effect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Soalian
When you're 6'4'' 190 lbs 10% bodyfat, you don't have to try to dominate. It's your body / stature that does everything for you.
Being 5'9 and acting chill is not gonna have the same effect
That's right;

But being chill at 5'9", is better than trying to look dominant (unless you have reasons, i.e good face, muscular, know how to fight, etc,...) and getting reactions such as: "What this manlet even doing right here", or things like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
That's right;

But being chill at 5'9", is better than trying to look dominant (unless you have reasons, i.e good face, muscular, know how to fight, etc,...) and getting reactions such as: "What this manlet even doing right here", or things like that
Never make it look like you're trying to "prove" your worthiness to females. I did this as a kid and got rejected. It's the dumbest shit ever. Just literally stay chill, it's better than anything else and won't be seen as cringe to them.

Big dick

Legit. Thing that matters the least is career/money

But its the thing that everyone spends the most time on. What a waste

Looksmaxing serves to have less stress on attitude and personality by compensating with physical attraction which is unconditional

and being cold / dark triad is cringe if you are ugly

women feel the incel fraudding with an attitude of chad

The difference is that Chad will get much more passes on shit he is doing wrong. Also a lot bigger opportunity that he will have more ''friends with benefits'' situations rather than being friend zoned.

Yh u can skip ALL of masc game stuff just by having big dick. You become narcy as fuck anyway lol
Imagine how much swag and cockiness you would exude, just by knowing that you're packing an 8incher.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
another day another shit thread from a greycel

Pretty boys mog chads are r selected twats pretty boys are k selected

legit, after i showed more and more "non-masculine traits" with my most recent FWB, she dumped me. i was gonna dump her anyway tho so its cool. i could fake being super masculine all the time but thats not me