looks are overrated for happiness

nathan

nathan

Kraken
ya looks are important but unless your some giga chad slayer that can become a model/celebrity based off his appearance then it wont fix all of your life problems. and seriously ask yourself if you became htn what would you do with your life? fuck random girls have a htb gf? sure that might increase your dopamine but it wont give you any real fulfillment in life personally I think mindset and money are the most important

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees and Xtra
Just follow God (i know the forum isn't gonna like me for saying this)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DeadTrees, gigell, raleqtambrobret and 2 others
Just follow God (i know the forum isn't gonna like me for saying this)
True my religious friends that don’t care about women are the happiest people ever.

• Love it
Reactions: nathan
tf would u know about it mr ugly

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME and raleqtambrobret
8'3 balding purple ogre is talking about happiness on an incel forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: USERΝAME, nword49 and nathan
Water is wet, happiness doesn’t come from looking good neither does sadness come from being ugly

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees and nathan
ya looks are important but unless your some giga chad slayer that can become a model/celebrity based off his appearance then it wont fix all of your life problems. and seriously ask yourself if you became htn what would you do with your life? fuck random girls have a htb gf? sure that might increase your dopamine but it wont give you any real fulfillment in life personally I think mindset and money are the most important
Once I hit giga chad god status, I can fulfil my Dio Brando schizo plans and feel like an anime villain.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: USERΝAME and nathan
Have you seen people with down syndrome? They’re the happiest people ever despite being on average 2-3 PSL. Just chromosome-min for maximum happiness

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, nathan and BrahminBoss
Have you seen people with down syndrome? They’re the happiest people ever despite being on average 2-3 PSL. Just chromosome-min for maximum happiness
They ain’t happy nigga they don’t feel shit.

• Hmm...
They ain’t happy nigga they don’t feel shit.
Downies literally don’t care about anything, therefore they are happy. Retarded & carefree = happy. Not hard to understand you NT retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DeadTrees, USERΝAME and nathan
Least delusional incel :forcedsmile:
IMG 1841

• JFL
Money is no good either. Just cheap dopamine as well after a certain point.

• +1
Downies literally don’t care about anything, therefore they are happy. Retarded & carefree = happy. Not hard to understand you NT retard
I can’t feel happy like that. I need to be the best to feel happiness. I don’t even feel happiness anymore nigga I just feel pride. Being completely carefree sounds like hell. Literally a subhuman version of ignorance is bliss. I’d rather rope.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: nword49 and nathan
Just be borderline insentient is law for happiness

• +1
Reactions: nword49 and nathan
I can’t feel happy like that. I need to be the best to feel happiness. I don’t even feel happiness anymore nigga I just feel pride. Being completely carefree sounds like hell. Literally a subhuman version of ignorance is bliss. I’d rather rope.
Knowledge is a curse. There is a clear reason why some of the brightest individuals this planet has ever been graced with were miserable, and mindless retards are the polar opposite. If you asked me to pick between the two options I’d go with the latter everytime. Just downiemaxx