Looks are the root of every problem in your life

laaltin

laaltin

stagnation breeds stress
Dating, money (job), social life, relationship with your parents, personality (introversion)... you name it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss, HitAndRun, hopecel and 10 others
lets just completely ignore the fact that most here are non nt ugly basement rotters
but the only thing stopping them from living life is chad looks

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, HitAndRun, normie tiktoker and 1 other person
lets just completely ignore the fact that most here are non nt ugly basement rotters
but the only thing stopping them from living life is chad looks
All of those are caused by lack of looks

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer and hopecel
wrong.
you sound like a liberal

The threads on here just get more and more stupid by the day.

What an utterly moronic thread.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
unless your autistic

the impact of your looks permeates through every aspect of your life for sure, but to say it's the root problem of everything is a bit of an exaggeration lmao

• +1
absolute truth.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and laaltin
Dating, money (job), social life, relationship with your parents, personality (introversion)... you name it
exactly, you get it, I see everyday how my parents treat my sister better because she is better looking. Also Qoves(I know they are retarded) just posted this video about the scientific evidence behind good looking people being seen as more extroverted and also being more extroverted

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
dumb thread i know so many ugly ass niggas making bands

looks only matter for irl shit

Nigga what
Blaming failures on something (your looks according to you)or someone else instead of figuring out what didn't go well

Real men don't whine about their looks and figure out how to solve an issue instead of placing blame like a little bitch would do

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin
Unless ur rich. People are attracted to what they want to become. So a rich guy auto gets relationships, status & slays.
Obv the slays part is 50%+ looks

• +1
Disagree.

However:

Blaming failures on something (your looks according to you)or someone else instead of figuring out what didn't go well

Real men don't whine about their looks and figure out how to solve an issue instead of placing blame like a little bitch would do
Fucking gray, what are u doing here, go back to watching Andrew Tate or some redpill shit on youtube

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker