Looks aren’t everything

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Vagabond
One of the ugliest people I have ever known is married to an absolutely stunning woman and is super happy. She married him because he’s funny, kind, caring, honest and brave.

Looks really don’t mean much. What you believe about yourself DOES. This guy, he has confidence for days. He likes who he is. Sure he may look like a big, lumpy doofus but spend five minutes with him and you’ll never see him that way. Because it isn’t who he IS.

Speaking as someone who grew up with terrible self image... that was the real prison. I had to work very hard to overcome it, get some counseling etc.

Funny thing happened when I did though: lots of people liked me. I just didn’t SEE it because I didn’t believe it was possible.

So stop thinking about plastic surgery, and work on you. Get some help if you need it. Because loneliness isn’t because of how you look, it’s because of what you believe about yourself. When you think you’re bad, you hide who you really are from others.

At least, that’s how it worked for me.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, Deleted member 28541, ROTTING and 1 other person
oofy doofy is cuckoldry

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, TheBrownOne and gribsufer1
Yo man is that Mugen in your Avi? also dnrd

• Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
i may be only 18, but life so far told me to go fuck off when being below sub-5

• +1
yeah, anybody can get a girlfriend. its literally the easiest thing to do and its so hardwired in you its impossible to not accidentally just get one. anyone who thinks otherwise just has abused dog syndrome which will go away in 5 yrs when they fall in quasi-love with a nonfat ltb

you should still looksmax of course. because LOOKS are DIVINE

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: emeraldglass, rand anon, Meteor21 and 2 others
what the fuck dude why does every og user turn into Oofy doofy bluepilled brainwashed ass

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Gus17, twilight and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: twilight and PointOfNoReturn
Thank you for sharing your perspective and personal experience. It's true that confidence and self-belief play a significant role in how we perceive ourselves and how others perceive us. Beauty is subjective, and it's important to remember that attractiveness goes beyond physical appearance.

Having a positive self-image and self-worth can lead to healthier relationships and greater happiness. Working on self-improvement, seeking counseling if needed, and learning to accept and love oneself can make a profound difference in one's life.

It's essential for people to understand that they are worthy of love and connection, regardless of societal beauty standards. Embracing one's unique qualities and strengths can be empowering and allow genuine connections with others. What we believe about ourselves can significantly impact our interactions with the world and those around us.

Ultimately, building a strong sense of self and practicing self-compassion can lead to more fulfilling relationships and a happier life overall. It's important to focus on personal growth and self-acceptance rather than solely seeking external validation or changing physical appearances to find happiness and connection.

• Love it
yeah, anybody can get a girlfriend. its literally the easiest thing to do and its so hardwired in you its impossible to not accidentally just get one. anyone who thinks otherwise just has abused dog syndrome which will go away in 5 yrs when they fall in quasi-love with a nonfat ltb

you should still looksmax of course. because LOOKS are DIVINE
Where is my gf I’m khv at 20.5 years of age. If I don’t get a gf to fuck in 6 months I’m gonna fuck a dude

• So Sad
I’m gonna fuck a dude
thats-terrible-aw.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 23218
Isn't that the episode when they burn a weed field and everybody in the area gets high af
Easily one of the funniest anime episodes I've ever seen

• Love it
Thank you for sharing your perspective and personal experience. It's true that confidence and self-belief play a significant role in how we perceive ourselves and how others perceive us. Beauty is subjective, and it's important to remember that attractiveness goes beyond physical appearance.

Having a positive self-image and self-worth can lead to healthier relationships and greater happiness. Working on self-improvement, seeking counseling if needed, and learning to accept and love oneself can make a profound difference in one's life.

It's essential for people to understand that they are worthy of love and connection, regardless of societal beauty standards. Embracing one's unique qualities and strengths can be empowering and allow genuine connections with others. What we believe about ourselves can significantly impact our interactions with the world and those around us.

Ultimately, building a strong sense of self and practicing self-compassion can lead to more fulfilling relationships and a happier life overall. It's important to focus on personal growth and self-acceptance rather than solely seeking external validation or changing physical appearances to find happiness and connection.
Ik this is copied from Reddit but its crazy how people can just talk in this much detail and say nothing meaningful at all

• +1
I need gf tho and I don’t have don’t gaslight incles here
incels dont exist, they just dont want to date their ugly looksmatch. maybe that includes you idk what you look like and what you desire

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 23218
incels dont exist, they just dont want to date their ugly looksmatch. maybe that includes you idk what you look like and what you desire
I want etjnic femcel non fat gf with booty but I don’t have chad only

• Love it
does anybody know how redditors manage to type out multiple paragraph essays with perfect grammar, even for just comments? sometimes i go on reddit to have a laugh and i’m scrolling for hours because of all the essays and inside jokes these quirky redditors write to each other in the comments

• JFL
Isn't that the episode when they burn a weed field and everybody in the area gets high af
Easily one of the funniest anime episodes I've ever seen
Yeah lmfaoo some of the funniest shit I’ve seen. Whole village gets blazed

have you seen this? Hilarious as hell

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30325

tl;dr: autism

• JFL
One of the ugliest people I have ever known is married to an absolutely stunning woman and is super happy. She married him because he’s funny, kind, caring, honest and brave.

Look is not everything if you just want to get married. Money is more important if you want a wife to start a family.

But look is the most important thing if you want a woman to be sexually attracted to you. And Im curious about how you come to the conclusion the man you talked about is "super happy".

My doctor friend is very rich and successful, he has a pretty wife and 2 kids, 2 big houses and 2 nice cars ( his family is also very rich). They have a vacation like every 2 months and post a lot on facebook. But when I asked him how often he has sex with his wife, the answer was once or twice a month.

• +1
So stop thinking about plastic surgery, and work on you. Get some help if you need it. Because loneliness isn’t because of how you look, it’s because of what you believe about yourself. When you think you’re bad, you hide who you really are from others.
This isn’t possible. Not without taking some joo pills, no thanks. No surgery for autism, no surgery for neuroticism, no surgery for becoming NT :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

• So Sad

• Hmm...
yeah, anybody can get a girlfriend. its literally the easiest thing to do and its so hardwired in you its impossible to not accidentally just get one. anyone who thinks otherwise just has abused dog syndrome which
Nonsense

• +1
This isn’t possible. Not without taking some joo pills, no thanks. No surgery for autism, no surgery for neuroticism, no surgery for becoming NT :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:
Bones are cope, take the NTpill :blackpill: :blackpill:

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
This guy, he has confidence for days
Sorry bro but this is literal cope

Confidence if you're ugly is actually a downside
I seen girls shit on a guy just because he was 5'2 and confident (not even in an arrogant way)
He was funny too

Looks are literally wired into business as well
I wouldn't trust a balding greasy fat guy with my portfolio even if he had slightly better capabilities than the 6'2 good looking professional guy

Looks are like 60-70% of the equation buddy

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and PointOfNoReturn
We all have our different reasons to obsess over looks. It's vanity for me personally, looking old is simply not an option so yeah I guess people could tell me I'm mentally ill but I won't care.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and PointOfNoReturn

Looks really don’t mean much. What you believe about yourself DOES. This guy, he has confidence for days. He likes who he is. Sure he may look like a big, lumpy doofus but spend five minutes with him and you’ll never see him that way. Because it isn’t who he IS.

Speaking as someone who grew up with terrible self image... that was the real prison. I had to work very hard to overcome it, get some counseling etc.

Funny thing happened when I did though: lots of people liked me. I just didn’t SEE it because I didn’t believe it was possible.

At least, that’s how it worked for me.
Bluepilled as fuck, kys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne and PointOfNoReturn