Looks aren't really that important

D

Deleted member 5989

Iron
First of all, I've been there. I've been called ugly. I hated myself and my looks. Even thought of roping at one point. I thought I would never have any chance with any decent girl ever.

However, things took a turn.

Sometime ago my friend told me verbatim: "You are no longer the quiet redditor kid". That was the moment I knew I had changed.

My past month's scores are:
Cuddling with 2 girls in one day (not drunk).
Scoring 3 girls in a single week.
Had a possible side hoe.
Holding 2 girls in my arms like I was fucking Arnold Schwarznegger.
Having one girlfriend.
3 different drunk MILF's have hit on me.
Met a girl for the first time, After 15 minutes of talking to her we were cuddling. Later on she said she liked me.

All this in the past month.
I'm 16.

How did I do this? I am simply out there. Having as many friends as possible is a great help, they will open you opportunities. Always go hang out when asked, grab every chance of socializing. If you are alone and still want to score, go out at night for a simple walk. I swear every night I walk in the city I see groups of women who are down for some fun.

If you don't have any friends, seek for them from your school or work, simply learn to socialize. I've noticed that being drunk makes you much more talkative.
Be mean.
Be flirty.
Stand out with your mouth.
Don't agree with everything. Be even a little bit loud and attention seeking.

What also maybe made me stand out is my style. I wear bright colors. A lot of chains. I walk straight. My friends tell me they can know it's me from a mile away.
And other minor looksmaxxes like wearing shoes with thicker soles so that I look taller, or keeping my jaw up to highlight my jawline. Mewing 24/7.
Also started to avoid excess sugars and salts to make my face just a little bit less chubby.

My quirk is having pointless debates with girls, like insisting "Nike is a bad brand" or whatever. Say something that really catches people off guard and makes them more interested in you.

Sounds like super cliche advice but that's because it's simply the truth. I used to be the guy too, who kind of sits there and waits the girls to make the first moves on them as if he is a magnet. Trust me, girls rarely do. I would have not gotten my latest girlfriend if my drunk ass wouldn't have started talking to her first. Many girls are shy, even if they don't seem like it.

Girls really don't give that much of a shit about your looks, as long as you don't look like a goblin from a cave. If you do, make sure you dress well, smell good, blah blah blah. If your face is beyond repair, get long messy hair and wear it in front of your face. Literally hiding your ugly face with pretty hair seems to work. Because girls love good hair. I truly do believe that almost anyone can get girls with some effort.

Moral of the story: Don't be quiet anymore, go out there, stop being a fucking loser and utilize every softmaxx you can. You WILL make it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadethnic101, MissLexotan6MG, PYT and 25 others
looks are extremely important until around 25,
then height and status matter more

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, Lolcel, thecel and 2 others
post pics and height or shut your ass boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, chadison, Lolcel and 11 others
Sounds like someone with good bones that lost the extra weight.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bankrolls, LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 12216 and 3 others
What's your height and race?

yeah looks dont matter, just be confident lol its easy!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade, Deleted member, CaptainCalicoe and 5 others
stupid post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bankrolls, chadison, Idrissmaxxing and 9 others
Always go hang out when asked, grab every chance of socializing. If you are alone and still want to score, go out at night for a simple walk. I swear every night I walk in the city I see groups of women who are down for some fun.

none of this shit happens sub5psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Lolcel, Gaia262 and 3 others
First of all, I've been there. I've been called ugly. I hated myself and my looks. Even thought of roping at one point. I thought I would never have any chance with any decent girl ever.

Sometime ago my friend told me verbatim: "You are no longer the quiet redditor kid". That was the moment I knew I had changed.

Had a possible side hoe.
Having one girlfriend.
Met a girl for the first time, After 15 minutes of talking to her we were cuddling. Later on she said she liked me.

I'm 16.

How did I do this? I am simply out there. Having as many friends as possible is a great help, they will open you opportunities. Always go hang out when asked, grab every chance of socializing. If you are alone and still want to score, go out at night for a simple walk. I swear every night I walk in the city I see groups of women who are down for some fun.

If you don't have any friends, seek for them from your school or work, simply learn to socialize. I've noticed that being drunk makes you much more talkative.
Be mean.
Be flirty.

What also maybe made me stand out is my style. I wear bright colors. A lot of chains. I walk straight. My friends tell me they can know it's me from a mile away.
And other minor looksmaxxes like wearing shoes with thicker soles so that I look taller, or keeping my jaw up to highlight my jawline. Mewing 24/7.
Also started to avoid excess sugars and salts to make my face just a little bit less chubby.

My quirk is having pointless debates with girls, like insisting "Nike is a bad brand" or whatever. Say something that really catches people off guard and makes them more interested in you.

Sounds like super cliche advice but that's because it's simply the truth. I used to be the guy too, who kind of sits there and waits the girls to make the first moves on them as if he is a magnet. Trust me, girls rarely do. I would have not gotten my latest girlfriend if my drunk ass wouldn't have started talking to her first. Many girls are shy, even if they don't seem like it.

Girls really don't give that much of a shit about your looks, as long as you don't look like a goblin from a cave. If you do, make sure you dress well, smell good, blah blah blah. If your face is beyond repair, get long messy hair and wear it in front of your face. Literally hiding your ugly face with pretty hair seems to work. Because girls love good hair. I truly do believe that almost anyone can get girls with some effort.

Moral of the story: Don't be quiet anymore, go out there, stop being a fucking loser and utilize every softmaxx you can. You WILL make it.
Probably 5'10+ white dude with decent bone structure I'm calling it. No way 5'2" Balding, Fat, crosseyed Indian Janitor can get girls.

IN OTHER WORDS, WE WANT PICS NOW!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Lolcel, Deleted member and 1 other person
none of this shit happens sub5psl
He's also 16 and getting hit on by MILFs. Average 16 year old looks prepubescent nowadays. He clearly looks like this:

3B1386C500000578 0 image m 12 1480974810246
Who is jordan barrett paris hilton

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 275
just fucking lol

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member
He's also 16 and getting hit on by MILFs. Average 16 year old looks prepubescent nowadays. He clearly looks like this:

View attachment 1220662View attachment 1220666
For real though lol.

>If you are alone and still want to score, go out at night for a simple walk. I swear every night I walk in the city I see groups of women who are down for some fun.

Imagine just being PSL5 and walking alone at night, and getting invited to chill with groups of girls. Must be good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Chadeep, Heguldus and 1 other person
For real though lol.

>If you are alone and still want to score, go out at night for a simple walk. I swear every night I walk in the city I see groups of women who are down for some fun.

Imagine just being PSL5 and walking alone at night, and getting invited to chill with groups of girls. Must be good
PSL 5? Need to be more than that.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and owlofathena
Pack up your bags, boys, we've been utterly disproven

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Idrissmaxxing, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 8856 and 2 others
:Comfy: I always enjoy a good redpill cringe moment.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Idrissmaxxing, terrorblade, Deleted member 14274 and 3 others
here i am reading advice coming from 16yos:feelswhy::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Idrissmaxxing, terrorblade, Deleted member 12216 and 3 others

Had a possible side hoe.
Having one girlfriend.

I'm 16.

Be mean.
Be flirty.

Why does a 16 year old life mog me into next dimension jfl. Really useful Thread and Kick In the ass. Gets me motivated to socialize and enjoy life. I’m happy you learned it so early for you tho.

in short: you already looked decent, so you decided to leave the basement

• +1
Reactions: bankrolls, Idrissmaxxing, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Bro
We don’t care what women want.
We just want to be happy in our own bodies
We want to have an advantage over other men
We want to be stared at by women
We want women to take pics or even be so gl that they bail us out of jail

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Lolcel, Tyronecell and 1 other person
If you’re average or better looks aren’t that important when it comes to getting a girlfriend or having sex. But if you’re sub 5 then how you look is the only thing that matters.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Yerico7, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
I’m pretty sure this is a copypasta jfl :feelshaha:

Decent post tbh, nice to see some variation. I've done all of this social stuff and I'm still not getting girls ez. The "work" is just so boring and suicidefuel.

He problably was ugly before puberty and now looks good enough

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
personality > looks

having a great personality is useless if you don't have looks to back it up

I spent my entire teen years "putting myself out there" getting drunk and high at college parties, hopping between different social groups, and being called "cool and funny" by every girl and still wound up friendzoned bc i was ugly and fat

putting yourself out there is great for making friends but that's about all it does if you're ugly

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Htn discovers what being nt can do for an above average looking guy
Good story

i remember thinking I had an awesome personality too till i stopped being a retard and realized it was just my face the whole time

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and volcelfatcel
reddit tier thread

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

Had a possible side hoe.
Having one girlfriend.

I'm 16.

Be mean.
Be flirty.

Looks matter more when you are still in high school. From there, it's 90 percent genetics - bone structure, height, muscle development, and stuff like that. You can create the illusion of better genes with looksmaxing.

Can you elaborate on why you feel this way? 25 still very young

I'm 30 (no friend group)
Small town (but there are university towns near)
Night shift work (only awake during the late night + early morning)
+Religious community

Wat do

Posts like this are so true and important yet PSL autists will shun this because they were never social in the first place.

It’s a vicious cycle that will never break as long as you rot in this echo chamber.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
what is this larp lol, no way u are a sub white HTN and getting that shit

Looks ALWAYS matter because nobody wants 25+ roasties