Looks aren't that important

Alucard69

Alucard69

Gold
I mean they prolly are for foids, but i went outside to mall today i'm sure i saw some HTNs and stuff, but i view them as normies. Only a chad or some chadlites can get registered to my brains as good looking.

And rare features like if i saw elias de poot eyes etc.. i would notice maybe aswell

No looks = No desire from your woman unless ur statusMaxxed

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cadee, Elijah_leo, emo and 4 others
HTN isn’t good enough anymore in 2024

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: cadee, emo, nword49 and 2 others
No looks = No desire from your woman unless ur statusMaxxed
But just off looks isn't enough, other things matter if you are sub-chad or chadlite maybe
HTN isn’t good enough anymore in 2024
You can date, slay and whatever easy, but that's not the point. With HTN you are a normie, and looks are a secondary thing. Only sub 1% of human population is good looking

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo

• +1
Reactions: nword49 and Alucard69
Yeah this is my point, i think even this list is skewed, In order to really be good looking, i think you need to be much more than 1in100 or so tbh. I think that's why dimorphism and SMV stuff is most important, because realistically for most just looks aren't enough

But just off looks isn't enough, other things matter if you are sub-chad or chadlite maybe

You can date, slay and whatever easy, but that's not the point. With HTN you are a normie, and looks are a secondary thing. Only sub 1% of human population is good looking
The other things (besides significant status or $) do not matter they just help her rationalize being with you. For slaying mtn+ and low inhib is all u need. For LTR u gotta fit the mold of whatever pheno she wants children with. Or oofy doofy jfl

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69