" Looks doesn't matter look at this normie ethnic dating blond stacy"

D

Deleted member 1751

Account deleted
People love to hold on to their shitty belief systems even though it's evident they're 100% wrong.
First of all, pure raw attraction and relationship are not same thing. You can have relationships without having primal attraction. When a female has such a feeling towards a male, she doesn't care about his status/ money/ background/ class/ job etc.
She is " turned on " by his masculine face, wide shoulders, thick hair etc. You just need both dimorphism and aesthetics for attracting a girl sexually and less than 1% of men are sexually attractive to women.

relationships on the other hand is different. This is still a patriarchal society so women still need a man to make her safe, provide her resources and protect her offsprings. Women select the best provider she can get. Looks mostly doesn't matter there (not entirely)For men, it's all about getting a body to cum but woman can't let anybody do that.

So what I'm trying to say is that maybe a woman is dating an ugly guy but that doesn't " debunk " looks theory. There are people coping " men are visual but women are not" . That's entirely false. If it was true, there won't be any male models in our society.

tl dr: over for copingcels

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, johncruz12345 and inceletto

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
People love to hold on to their shitty belief systems even though it's evident they're 100% wrong. That's why religious people still exist and bluepillers who cope by posting rare cases of " Looks doesn't matter bro my ethnic incel friend got a blonde stacy gf". If you people are sarcastic, i don't have anything to say. Good for you. But if you are a guy who genuinely refuses to believe it's not about looks, please listen to my opinion

First of all, pure raw attraction and relationship are not same thing. You can have relationships without having primal attraction. When a female has such a feeling towards a male, she doesn't care about his status/ money/ background/ class/ job etc.
She is " turned on " by his masculine face, wide shoulders, thick hair etc. You just need both dimorphism and aesthetics for attracting a girl sexually and less than 1% of men are sexually attractive to women.

relationships on the other hand is different. This is still a patriarchal society so women still need a man to make her safe, provide her resources and protect her offsprings. Women select the best provider she can get. Looks mostly doesn't matter there (not entirely)For men, it's all about getting a body to cum but woman can't let anybody do that.

So what I'm trying to say is that maybe a woman is dating an ugly guy but that doesn't " debunk " looks theory. You don't know anything about her life and she might be dating him because of security/ money etc There are people coping " men are visual but women are not" . That's entirely false. If it was true, there won't be any male models in our society.

tl dr: over for copingcels
didn't read this

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, W0KESTMOTHF, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 6789
Absolute bibliography
Dn Rd

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 1751
Justbeconfidentsrs

Famous author from looksmax.me

• JFL
Retarded.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 1751
Looks sometimes can't help you after some point you unironically need to be able to put ur effort in

I see 3/10 with 7/10 girls,this doesn't mean looks theory doesn't work

If you're normie,you'll never get a raw sex in bar toilet,looks theory is in work at place like this yet you'll call me a coper

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 1751
giphy.gif

Tfw writing a long ass post and getting didn't read. This forum will never change

• JFL
Reactions: end, Effortless and Alt Number 3
Looks sometimes can't help you after some point you unironically need to be able to put ur effort in

I see 3/10 with 7/10 girls,this doesn't mean looks theory doesn't work

If you're normie,you'll never get a raw sex in bar toilet,looks theory is in work at place like this yet you'll call me a coper
My point exactly

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and Deleted member 6873
Bruh did u just resurrect from the depths

• Love it
Justbeconfidentsrs

Famous author from looksmax.me
During my 12th standard days we have to write big essays to get good marks in English. I guess i still have that habit

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Bruh did u just resurrect from the depths
Yeah once in a while i get bored and logout and i login again to write long ass posts like these

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3