MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
All about being happy

Jflddd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, noobs, hopecel and 8 others
Did I mog with longhair?

growing it back out again to this length tbh. it went down to my nipples when I straightened it, made me look wise.

i look like a cuck with short-hair

• +1
Reactions: noobs, Deleted member 83991 and n9wiff
atleast youre not black

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 86473, noobs, slavicpsycho and 4 others
Just smile bro 😀

Yeah long hair mogs hard

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and MoggerGaston
Just smile bro 😀

Yeah long hair mogs hard
I regret cutting it. Didn't fuck a single girl since I did, 2 years ago.

I thought short-hair would make me NTmaxxed, but NT is cope.

• +1
Reactions: fxckz
You're HTN at the bare minimum bro. Why are you bitching everyday on these forums?

nw2.5

in mumbai
I could send you pics through PM, but I don't want to dox my friend. You are a mentalcel lacking good social opportunities. The base is there.

I could send you pics through PM, but I don't want to dox my friend. You are a mentalcel lacking good social opportunities. The base is there.
unfortunately over for me cuz im not happy

u need to smile and be happy, good energy, vibrations.

You're HTN at the bare minimum bro. Why are you bitching everyday on these forums?
severe mentalcel. there was an episode where I made a catfish using his pictures, then told the girl I wasn't him but was infact a 40 year old man, and she still went on a date with me on the basis of how attractive he is. she was 18. whereas, i have yet to get a date from my normal profile

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, optimisticzoomer, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
severe mentalcel. there was an episode where I made a catfish using his pictures, then told the girl I wasn't him but was infact a 40 year old man, and she still went on a date with me on the basis of how attractive he is. she was 18. whereas, i have yet to get a date from my normal profile
you never went on a date with her

Pm won’t doc bhai:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Interesting method.

Should I try making a chadfish profile and then admitting to foids that it is not me while still trying to secure a date?

Last 30 foids that I tried to follow on instagram didn't even accept my follow request.

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and MoggerGaston
Interesting method.

Should I try making a chadfish profile and then admitting to foids that it is not me while still trying to secure a date?

Last 30 foids that I tried to follow on instagram didn't even accept my follow request.
might as well give it a try

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
there's nothing I can do.

brutal.

meanwhile I haven't had any dating succes in years.

there's nothing I can do.
if it makes you feel any better, she was disgusted by me within 30 minutes

although to be fair to myself, there was probably a 50IQ difference between us

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
if it makes you feel any better, she was disgusted by me within 30 minutes
Makes me feel bad for you. I know what it's like to have women treat you like this and it's terrible.
although to be fair to myself, there was probably a 50IQ difference between us
then nothing of real value was lost, you were spared

all you missed out on, the highest potential, was some mediocre quick fuck. It's not much to care about.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and MoggerGaston
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet