Looks is health

W

whotthehell

Iron
I am ugly and I am depressed as shit, 1st thing in the morning I feel not again this subhuman life, suffering seem to not end, okay I wake up, but I'm not that old I think to myself is this really my prime , what a joke, rope and chair soon, surgery does it even work, many stories of surgeons actually not doing the job properly, and what if my base isn't that strong enough, I would like to have a break from all this bullshit, but was i Born good looking motherfucker psl god, no

• +1
Reactions: Putin, watah and PlayersGetPlayed
Pm me your face it can't be that bad

Keep crying lil bro

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition
Pm me your face it can't be that bad
I alr got rated, somewhat MTN, but what is MTN , it's nothing it's maybe not subhuman in theory but it's not enough , still invisible

• +1
Reactions: AhappyPill4u and PlayersGetPlayed
I alr got rated, somewhat MTN, but what is MTN , it's nothing it's maybe not subhuman in theory but it's not enough , still invisible
Being rated mtn in org might as well mean you're chad, go ahead and show me people are brutal here, I'm the only decent rater on this entire platform

• +1
Reactions: laid_
Being rated mtn in org might as well mean you're chad, go ahead and show me people are brutal here, I'm the only decent rater on this entire platform
Being rated by a bunch of Indians means literally nothing.

• +1
Reactions: watah and PlayersGetPlayed
Images 5

Do pullups, get a wide back