Looks is such big cope

N

Norwooder

Master
Since being off this site for 3 months now and taking in real life more
I can absolutely say that this blackpill stuff is very inaccurate to what is observed in real life.
Personally I am friends with a group of chads and they can only get roasties off of dating apps and the rest of their lives are actually very average and normal. (Whereas on this site you guys effectively say that looks=status and success automatically)
If you think that looks alone guarantees status and overall success in life you are severely mistaken and are effectively looking for an easy way out in changing your life.
Saying looks is everything is major fking cope for normal looking guys here and it's an excuse for all of your other failures in your life and loser-ness.
Things like the status of people you hang out with, your academic ability, the wealth of the family you come from, the strength of your personality, skills that you inherently have or have acquired and the neighbourhood you were brought up in is all of basically equal importance to looks in terms of overall success, happiness and confidence in life and the quality of women you have access to.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 6217, Good_Little_Goy and 4 others
Looks are important though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Gaia262, Norwooder and 2 others
Nigger you are 6'5

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 4430 and 3 others
:soy::bluepill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, Deleted member 7753, Gaia262 and 1 other person
Bluepilled invasion of late 2020

• +1
Reactions: eyearea and Deleted member 6723
Hey man. Never talked to you, but i had a similar process with the blackpill like you when i was reading your threads. Are you good now?

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
It's all about LMS not just L

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, piscicide, Yliaster and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Good_Little_Goy, Norwooder and 2 others
Images

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Over
People forget this shit tbh
Bullshit. Money only matter in poor countries and even then, only to get a cuck relationship where she fucks with hot guys behind your back.
Ive been in this place, having a good amount of money, expensive car, brand clothes, and experienced what kind of girls are attracted to this stuff.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 6723, Gaia262 and 1 other person
Hey man. Never talked to you, but i had a similar process with the blackpill like you when i was reading your threads. Are you good now?
Yeh very good, deffinetly leave the site, I just came back to tell some truths today. looks matter heaps but you shouldn't get deluded by the stuff on this website as like half of the info is bs. since leaving I feel much more normal and it's great and I can think clearly about everything

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, piscicide, Yliaster and 1 other person
looks=everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 4430
Yeh very good, deffinetly leave the site, I just came back to tell some truths today. looks matter heaps but you shouldn't get deluded by the stuff on this website as like half of the info is bs. since leaving I feel much more normal and it's great and I can think clearly about everything
True true. Looks is indeed the nr 1 factor, but you can still compensate with other stuff. Yeah most things on this site are exaggerated, but it didnt bother me anymore at some point too. I sometimes get depressed about the things in life where i have no control over. Thats the last thing i need to master tbh

• +1
Reactions: piscicide
Low iq thread we dont care about status or money WE WANT TO FUCK STACY

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
if your Chad friends are only getting "roasties" off of Tinder,ever consider that they might not actually be Chads ?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 6723
Bullshit. Money only matter in poor countries and even then, only to get a cuck relationship where she fucks with hot guys behind your back.
Ive been in this place, having a good amount of money, expensive car, brand clothes, and experienced what kind of girls are attracted to this stuff.
Money matters heaps, especially past 25, like heaps,
It's all about the quality of women you can obtain.
Money will enhance the quality of women you have access to by a great extent purely by the events and situations that will be awarded to you due to money/connections

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
if your Chad friends are only getting "roasties" off of Tinder,ever consider that they might not actually be Chads ?
in my area of private school kids
It's all about looks+being at the top of the totem poll in status/popularity
So the guys with looks and popularity literally have harems of women leaving scraps for the rest
my mates are at the bottom of the popularity

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Jfl gaycel moment. Inject IQ retard
Joined august 24 , post rep ratio is higher than your iq jfl . If you want status and money GTFO FROM THIS SITE.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
This site is fucking brainwashing me tho ngl. I am getting depressed over my looks, even though I've experienced in real life, so many ugly guys slaying.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
this thread is full of :bluepill:.

Joined august 24 , post rep ratio is higher than your iq jfl . If you want status and money GTFO FROM THIS SITE.
Mirin roast about my date. Jfl you will never be satisfied about your looks anyway retard. Its called LMS for a reason dumbass. Muh chad or death

Legit thread. People that call this bluepilled are really low iq, because things like how good your neuro transmitters are genetically (personality), social dominance, wealth of family are unchangable too, and that is blackpilled.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Norwooder and Deleted member 6723
in my area of private school kids
It's all about looks+being at the top of the totem poll in status/popularity
So the guys with looks and popularity literally have harems of women leaving scraps for the rest
my mates are at the bottom of the popularity
regardless,what im saying is that if your friends were actually Chads,they would not be getting roasties.That's ludicrous.I see this theme soo much with blackpillers,they make up these convenient scenarious to fit whatever narrative they're pitching.Either that or its possible your "Chad" friends may be underrating the women they match with as being sub Stacy.