Looks like even Saudi is going the way of the globohomo

Razeb

Razeb

Feminist Incel.
Guess what popped up on my feed? Foids are not wearing any hijabs or burkhas or jilbabs and are openly showing their ass and titties out to the world. Parents are proud I bet jfl. Also, 2 of them look Sri Lankan as fuck despite being ethnically Saudi Arabic @rand anon

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, justinzayn, Ken and 5 others
This was in the UAE.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and Deleted member 7580
Pakistani, Palestinian and Moroccan

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Clown world

over:feelswhy::feelswhy:

I can smell the body odor from my phone thousands of miles away, and in the future

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, poopoohead, STAMPEDE and 4 others
@Oberyn told you lots of mena look curry af

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 21661 and Oberyn
@Wallenberg 's wet dream

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Ethnic body proportions look shit on females

Guess what popped up on my feed? Foids are not wearing any hijabs or burkhas or jilbabs and are openly showing their ass and titties out to the world. Parents are proud I bet jfl. Also, 2 of them look Sri Lankan as fuck despite being ethnically Saudi Arabic @rand anon

Interesting, they look like spics. They are pretty cute tbh.

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Ken
These women have stinky pheno

No they don't lmao. Don't get them twisted with the nasty ass curries.

These women probably smell like vanilla or oud.
Arabs actually take their hygeine seriously.

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius, STAMPEDE, Ken and 3 others
Ethnic body proportions look shit on females
Nah, they are actually attractive.

It's the stinky curries and chinks that have shit porportions/genetics

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20422, STAMPEDE, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20422, PrinceLuenLeoncur, SecularIslamist and 2 others
More proof that gulfies are the ugliest arabs imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Elvisandreaa

It’s not Saudi Arabia, it’s UAE, and it’s not a new thing to have girls like them there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STAMPEDE, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane
Nah, they are actually attractive.

It's the stinky curries and chinks that have shit porportions/genetics
Curries have these proportions as these heat adapted. Gooks have short legs though and Whites a bit longer but Curries and Blacks have similar body proportions from a limb perspective (nothing else though)

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Curries have these proportions as these heat adapted. Gooks have short legs though and Whites a bit longer but Curries and Blacks have similar body proportions from a limb perspective (nothing else though)

Blacks are taller tbh,

Anyway arabs have way hotter bodies, in terms of curves.

Curries and gookies are flat with poor bodies.

Also they don't smell, stop confusing with them the other brown bitches.

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE
We are living in a Peak clown world.

Middle east is getting liberalized. The way things are going if they open a temple of al lat, al uzzah and manat, i wont be surprised.

Meanwhile south asia is getting radicalized, all muslim women now wear hiab and burkha, islamic terrorism on the rise, islamic preachers live like playboys they get all the booty, cash and status.

Peak clown world.

• +1
Blacks are taller tbh,

Anyway arabs have way hotter bodies, in terms of curves.

Curries and gookies are flat with poor bodies.

Also they don't smell, stop confusing with them the other brown bitches.
Nobody stinks like curries but people do get progressively stinkier the further East you go in Mediterranean latitudes

Nobody stinks like curries but people do get progressively stinkier the further East you go in Mediterranean latitudes

idk man, there are some stinky people but most take hygeine pretty seriously due to religions/culture.

Also, ur looking at women who are clearly well groomed lmao

Ur really gonna attempt to tell us that the girls in the tiktok smell? Yeah doubt. They look pretty clean to me. You can't look at a bunch of hotties and attempt to claim they smell lmao.

(Unless they are curries, the food they eat literally stains their body with odor)

• +1
idk man, there are some stinky people but most take hygeine pretty seriously due to religions/culture.

Also, ur looking at women who are clearly well groomed lmao

Ur really gonna attempt to tell us that the girls in the tiktok smell? Yeah doubt. They look pretty clean to me. You can't look at a bunch of hotties and attempt to claim they smell lmao.

(Unless they are curries, the food they eat literally stains their body with odor)
People from hot countries with pungent food tend to stink. Middle Eastern people fit this category

People from hot countries with pungent food tend to stink. Middle Eastern people fit this category

pungent food? share an example of an middle eastern meal that's "pungent".

Once again, i don't think your familiar with geography. Middle eastern food is basic asf.

east Asians have more disgusting food. They be eating kimichi, fried pigs feet and shit.

Due to the weather, middle eastern food is bland and tasteless asf. Most lack flavour.

Hence why middle easterns don't smell like others. The cuisine is bland as fuck

• +1
pungent food? share an example of an middle eastern meal that's "pungent".

Once again, i don't think your familiar with geography. Middle eastern food is basic asf.

east Asians have more disgusting food. They be eating kimichi, fried pigs feet and shit.

Due to the weather, middle eastern food is bland and tasteless asf. Most lack flavour.

Hence why middle easterns don't smell like others. The cuisine is bland as fuck
Wtf

You want bland? Go Nordic.

Just by this description alone you sound like you talk out of your ass.

Wtf

You want bland? Go Nordic.

Just by this description alone you sound like you talk out of your ass.

Lol, nordic is bland. So is middle eastern.

I don't think you've ever EVEN TRIED a single middle eastern food.

bro saw a bunch of clean brown hot chicks, and attempted to group them 💀.

Arab/middle eastern food is literally notoriously known for being bland as fuck. Due to lack of seasonings/ basic taste buds.

Hence why it doesn't smell.

middle eastern food is just turkish+greek food shoved together.

I would take NORDIC food any day tbh.

ARAB FOOD:

Egyptian Macarona Bechamel Featured
Falafel square
Untitled design 4 5 1024x684
IMG 3660 1 500x500

Meanwhile, curries devour themselves in spice and shit hence why the stench lingers on them.💀

Middle eastern food is bland as fuck and tasteless with 0 smell

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane
built for the thickest BBC's in existance

Imagine being born a disgusting brown girl and not even having a big ass to make up for it. Jfl at this tiktok cargo pants cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 23778 and Razeb

Arab/middle eastern food is literally notoriously known for being bland as fuck. Due to lack of seasonings/ basic taste buds.

ARAB FOOD:

View attachment 2162784View attachment 2162785View attachment 2162786View attachment 2162787

Meanwhile, curries devour themselves in spice and shit hence why the stench lingers on them.💀

Dearborn Michigan my nig. I've had all of this and Greek is not bland either. Nordic food tastes like bricks compared to this.

@Wallenberg 's wet dream

ARAB FOOD:

View attachment 2162784View attachment 2162785View attachment 2162786View attachment 2162787

This is Arab food, the kind I usually have:
chin%20kabsa%202.jpg
Kabsa.jpg
Traditional-Food-In-Saudi-Arabia-840x450.jpg
Hanith.jpg
Tharid.jpg

The Arab food we have at home is quite spicy, flavoursome and tasty.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE and sub5inchcel
Unironically, Nafri girls Fog these Saudi Babes jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
I don't think hijab was ever enforced there legally apart from Hijaz region.

That being said it's ultra conservative society following Hanbali school with Salafi-wahhabi elements so that kind of shit would by lynched. Nowadays celebrated under MBS.

This is the kind of shit which made a bunch of retards seiza the Kaaba in 1979. There will be another event like this until the House of Saud fall inshallah.

I don't think hijab was ever enforced there legally apart from Hijaz region.

That being said it's ultra conservative society following Hanbali school with Salafi-wahhabi elements so that kind of shit would by lynched. Nowadays celebrated under MBS.

This is the kind of shit which made a bunch of retards seiza the Kaaba in 1979. There will be another event like this until the House of Saud fall inshallah.
The girls' ethnicities:
Pakistani, Palestinian and Moroccan

We are living in a Peak clown world.

Middle east is getting liberalized. The way things are going if they open a temple of al lat, al uzzah and manat, i wont be surprised.

Meanwhile south asia is getting radicalized, all muslim women now wear hiab and burkha, islamic terrorism on the rise, islamic preachers live like playboys they get all the booty, cash and status.

Peak clown world.
@Xangsane

Nice.

Will I be able to run JBW game on arab pussy?

North Africa is already there even tho they don't allow gay trans shit the women there don't wear hijab and wear shorts and shit

Check out Morocco Algeria and tunsinia walk vids

This is Arab food, the kind I usually have:
chin%20kabsa%202.jpg
Kabsa.jpg
Traditional-Food-In-Saudi-Arabia-840x450.jpg
Hanith.jpg
Tharid.jpg

The Arab food we have at home is quite spicy, flavoursome and tasty.
I ate Arab food once hella lit

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE and Xangsane
@Xangsane over for you your sons are gonna marry used up hoejabis this nigga @Wallenberg was right

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20422, Wallenberg and Xangsane
They look latina

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Saudi men collectively understand they would be completely fucked if women had the opportunity to choose partners instead of being saddled with arranged marriages. Some really ugly/inbred looking guys in those arab countries.

I ate Arab food once hella lit
Its very underated. The fatty shish kabab is one of best dished in the world. Honestly nothing is better. Not even pizza or burger.

• +1