Looks matter

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
my oneitis specifically chose me because i got abused puppy eyes and look like prey. she even told me "i dont like jacked guys", she prefered incels, so that she could manipulate them with 0 repercussions. Do you think a jacked dude would take her out to a coffee shop and just sit there and listen to her shit? JFL.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: maarda, unscruputlity, glaruz and 2 others
Bragpost. Being a cute little boy of your gf is ideal. Thats why I want to surgerymax my chin into being pointy and my zygos into being wide and childish

• JFL
Reactions: primqwe
Foids r so fucking evil

• +1
Reactions: MisterMid, lucon and Apparition
Angry Fuck Me GIF

stop posting about your curry ltb oneitis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: unscruputlity and future slavic chad
my oneitis specifically chose me because i got abused puppy eyes and look like prey. she even told me "i dont like jacked guys", she prefered incels, so that she could manipulate them with 0 repercussions. Do you think a jacked dude would take her out to a coffee shop and just sit there and listen to her shit? JFL.
“Sweety I actually prefer ugly guys, i don’t like those tall muscler chads”

The same night: gets fucked by that tall muscler chad she “hates”

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
Bragpost. Being a cute little boy of your gf is ideal. Thats why I want to surgerymax my chin into being pointy and my zygos into being wide and childish
being cute and looking naive and vulenrable arent the same buddy boyo

Foids r so fucking evil
she was something else. this girl is dangerous. and the fact that she would pick up and read anything is even scarier. imagine if she learns hacking

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
The same night: gets fucked by that tall muscler chad she “hates”
how do you know???? she said she was writting an essay

not a particle

she was something else. this girl is dangerous. and the fact that she would pick up and read anything is even scarier. imagine if she learns hacking
U think she reads ur threads?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: deadstock
Preaching to the choir bro

• +1