Looks, Money, Status is 100% True from Personal Experience

Z

zyzz007 returns

Master
Growing up I was really badly off looks wise, bad acne, fat, glasses.
I was literally invisible, no woman my age even spoke to me or wanted to be
my friend, much less date me.

Only one girl asked me out, she was like 5 years older.

Cut to age 17, lost the acne, got slim, fixed my teeth, got contacts,
started hanging out with popular guys, even the top popular guy said I was handsome now, was in a prestigious school
and on my way to a prestigious degree and career = Easy mode with women. Was asked out on dates, women paid for me,
wrote poems for me, gave me their number, a guy even told me he was shocked when he saw me with not one but 2 girls
at a football match. I wasnt even that tall too, just 5' 8.

Even men were easier to hang out with and wanted to be friends, the easiest part of my life.

Let me tell you if you have LMS, women will smell that out and make it so easy for you. My dad told
me a girl in University did all she could to get me but she said I just kept her as a friend.

If a women treats you like shit, it is mostly cuz she is a bitch but also due to the fact she thinks
you are shit due to having poor LMS. They will mostly always treat high LMS guy good since their
reputation can be destroyed if a popular guy complains how she is a bitch. Also becuz she doesnt want to lose you.

Basically all women want a goodlooking male who is taller than them who is socially accepted, goes out
to hang out and have fun and who has a good job. Bonus if you take them on vacations to the maldives and shit so they can brag on social media.
If you close to that, you are Chad for them, I dont care who gets rated badly on here, Chad to women is what I wrote.

Everything else you been told is a lie.

Water
Images   2024 08 02T141816649