Looks Multipliers List

maxmendietta

maxmendietta

busy being a cuck
I think that in looksmaxxing there are positive and negative multipliers.-

Example of Positive Multiplier: Height - As long as you reach the minimum height for not being considered a manlet, every cm is a plus which multiplies the value or your looks.

Example of Negative Only Multiplier: Hairline;

And i think that a perfect hairline is a multiplier that only goes in a negative way - having a nw3 reduces your value, whilst having an actual NW0 doesn't add anything special to your appeal unless you live in a balding indian janitor infested county.

List of multipliers to your looks:

-Height and Frame: The bigger the better.

-Hair Quality and Density: Just have shiny silky hair theory vs the frizzy ungroomed STEM curry hair.

Jst lol
Jstlol

-Skin tone: Compare a cumskin to a reddish good collagen glowy skin. (Coloration is 80% of basic attractiveness, just look at curry base skin color jfl).

DULL
Sean

-Lightness of Eyes and Limbal Ring Visibility: (U just need a visible limbal ring and aesthetics go up by a point ded srs).

Curry
Curry2

-UNDERRATED: White teeth (about the white of your eyes) and a wide palate are underrated, we are flooded by subhumans with giga narrow palates, where as big palates lead to captivating smiles, gotta get those halos up and running.

Charisma
Charisma2

just compare those smiles jfl mogged

-Clothing: No need to spend thousands, the point of fashion is to accentuate your body and proportions with clothing, just dont wear hoodies or some shit that will make you look like a social outcast.

Gandy3
Gandy2

-Fragrance and Smell: Just don't smell like shit theory tbh. I get puke sensations when someone has a bad mouth smell tbh. Some of you niggas smell like precum in real life ngl.

any more multipliers? u guys could think of?

Attachments

• IAN.jpg
    IAN.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 31
  • Gandy.jpg
    Gandy.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 35
  • gandy3.jpg
    gandy3.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 30
  • jstlol.jpg
    jstlol.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 14
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers, retard, EckhartTollemaxx and 3 others
legit thread, wish i knew more about my body frame, but we're doing good.

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod and Alexanderr
Penor

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and OOGABOOGA
Height frame are the only multipliers rest are cope tbh. That being said how can i get shiny silky hair? Mine is frizzy Ethnic looking hair

high quality

I would add arched eyebrows + Masc pheno, hides UEE well

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
Height frame are the only multipliers rest are cope tbh. That being said how can i get shiny silky hair? Mine is frizzy Ethnic looking hair
No. Look at the avg tiktok slayer; baggie clothes, no frame or height. they just need contact lenses and silky good hair and there you go, 500k insta followers and possibly an army of orbiters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Nice thread.

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Sean

Mirin his zygo :eek: :eek:

frame (wrist/ankle size)

height

hairline (agree with op that it can only make you worse by balding, not better by being nw0)

d**k size

long dark eyelashes