looks-obsession could bring you many problems in real life

Deleted member 4438

Deleted member 4438

I will be with you from dusk till dawn.
bro, people here are mental fucked up and have a lot higher tolerance against critism than mental healthy people

but even guys like me and pietrosiek cry us into sleep at night when you call us ugly

-

normies on the other side will legit beat you up when you call them random ugly or subhuman

not matter how manlet, ugly, chubby or ethnic he is, even a 5'9 indian is gonna attack you if you call him subhuman

-
your girlfriend on the other side (yeah, sure, like anyone here would ever have an girlfriend) will LEGIT dumb you if you call her HIGH-TIER-BECKY and "MEGHAN ROCHE MOGS YOU DARLING"
death tier mentality

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6572, Deleted member 1751, Darkstrand and 11 others
I'd rather live the rest of my life knowing the harsh truth rather than a comforting lie.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Uglybrazilian, Pedro Zanatta and 5 others
I'd rather live the rest of my life knowing the harsh truth rather than a comforting lie.
normies are not like that bro

no one wants to hear that he is ugly

they cope their whole life with being high tier normie

• +1
Reactions: Bitch, HighIQcel, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
normies are not like that bro

no one wants to hear that he is ugly

they cope their whole life with being high tier normie
True, whenever you try to blackpill a normie they instantly dismiss everything that you're trying to say
It's kinda hard to blackpill normies
I've only ever managed to blackpill 2 of my friends
One is fully blackpilled, and the other is semi-blackpilled

Looks obsession brings you problems because it's an obsession. People here take it way too far. But on the other hand, I have started using terms like subhuman among my friends and family jfl, family I say more about subhuman IQ than looks

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Danish_Retard
why would i tell that to my gf jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4438
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
im sorry im 5'9

Loool you made me laugh.

We do not go around telling anyone anything irl but here we kinda share a bond so better say the truth so u know where u stand.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
but even guys like me and pietrosiek cry us into sleep at night when you call us ugly
tenor.gif

bro, people here are mental fucked up and have a lot higher tolerance against critism than mental healthy people

-

normies on the other side will legit beat you up when you call them random ugly or subhuman

not matter how manlet, ugly, chubby or ethnic he is, even a 5'9 indian is gonna attack you if you call him subhuman

-
your girlfriend on the other side (yeah, sure, like anyone here would ever have an girlfriend) will LEGIT dumb you if you call her HIGH-TIER-BECKY and "MEGHAN ROCHE MOGS YOU DARLING"
death tier mentality
Subhuman is one of the worst words you can call someone irl. But it's used here always 😂