looks only going more downhill

princeof316

princeof316

Silver
- acne getting worse for 1.5 years straight
- all 4 wisdom teeth removed making me lose bone mass and risk serious pain n infection
- hair is middle of growing out sides and it’s awful
- style been stagnant for months recycling old clothes

parents won’t let me get the hairstyle that fits me, won’t let me get accutane and forcing me to get wisdom teeth out and with my luck i already know it’s gonna fuck me only positive i got rn is gym

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, Suns9999 and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
do extractions really that make much of a difference as we make it out to be? like if you were a subhuman befofe the extractions then chances are you’ll still be a subhuman even after the extractions

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
do extractions really that make much of a difference as we make it out to be? like if you were a subhuman befofe the extractions then chances are you’ll still be a subhuman even after the extractions
i haven’t even had them done yet but through all my research they do since every difference in bone mass is extremely noticeable

Get new clothes

All 4 wisdom teeth is crazy. 20+ years lifespan gone in an instant, say hello to heart attack

i haven’t even had them done yet but through all my research they do since every difference in bone mass is extremely noticeable
what complications have you faced since your extractions and do you notice a stark difference in your before and after