Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
C10D2B22 578C 4A4D 830F 344176D31E20

With the current sexual market and dating minimum you could you be to smash

average face white guy standing around 6'

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 7098, Baldingman1998 and 7 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, sandcelmuttcel, Warlow and 1 other person
Should be some recessed and short guy but she would only take chads dick

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Kenickie
5 PSL FACE minimum to date her and not get cucked.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 6217, nonserviam and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 6128, Donc0ck and 2 others
Some PSL 3-3.5 tall white dude maybe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Warlow, Deleted member 5746 and 1 other person
fit, young, white woman = infinite smv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 6512 and Kenickie
i see deformed niggas with cute bitches all the time, blackpill is clear like the blue sky, but there are always cloudy days

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 5746 and Kenickie
i see deformed niggas with cute bitches all the time, blackpill is clear like the blue sky, but there are always cloudy days
Just like you see GL guys with HIV disgusting whales

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Just have hair.

minimum like this with extroverted personality and low inhib

47f9caa834f4b95a3044b249bb9ab921.jpg
oh cope i imagine her boyfriend is some average normie.
THis dude would pump and dump her, not ltr.

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam
Average tall white guy can do it

@Kenickie mentality: "I am a mentacel chad, why do none of these ht becky foids like me when i'm literally psl 5.75? that's it, you must be PSL 6 to slay in 2020."

you need a reality check

dumb motherfucker ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kenickie and Deleted member 5746
@Kenickie mentality: "I am a mentacel chad, why do none of these ht becky foids like me when i'm literally psl 5.75? that's it, you must be PSL 6 to slay in 2020."

you need a reality check

dumb motherfucker ngl
I very highly doubt he's actually 5.75psl. Hes most likely frauding hard as fuck and doesnt look irl the way he does in pictures, or hides some big flaw from us here on .me
Its pretty much impossible to be a mentalcel above 5psl, unless u are literally severely autistic

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie and Warlow
I very highly doubt he's actually 5.75psl. Hes most likely frauding hard as fuck and doesnt look irl the way he does in pictures, or hides some big flaw from us here on .me
Its pretty much impossible to be a mentalcel above 5psl, unless u are literally severely autistic
he's never claimed that jfl, but that's the mentality with these kind of people. Overestimate their looks level, then get mad when those in their supposed looks level are not interesting. They resort to the muh hypergamy defense, which is a bullshit copout

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie and Deleted member 5746
he's never claimed that jfl, but that's the mentality with these kind of people. Overestimate their looks level, then get mad when those in their supposed looks level are not interesting. They resort to the muh hypergamy defense, which is a bullshit copout
there is definitely hypergamy when it comes to ONS/ ability to get sex. hookups. An average looking guy cant slay.
But when it comes to LTR there isnt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Warlow
there is definitely hypergamy when it comes to ONS/ ability to get sex. hookups. An average looking guy cant slay.
But when it comes to LTR there isnt.
perhaps, i believe the degree to which is overstated though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Kenickie
You basically need to look like a young demigod and perhaps this is not even enough.

Bruh really. For this ho. You gotta look good, have some swag, but more importantly just give her a few drinks and arrange the situation such that she’s alone with you- easy lay.

Her friend group would be the biggest obstacle IMO. Once you’re isolated with a ho things get so much simpler.

That’s all it takes.

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie