Looks Theory is cope

Lux

Lux

Kraken
title

Looks theory is actually cope for having a shit personality.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, Deleted member 6191, TUSSELEIF and 24 others
  • +1
Reactions: Lux and Deleted member 5145
just be decent looking and high class and have a fun personality to achieve happiness

theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10408, Mastermind, Deleted member 10551 and 4 others
Fuck you
You don’t know what us ugly people go through

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: manletofpeace81, Deleted member 10536, Deleted member 8576 and 2 others
Fuck looksmaxxing, its all about NTmaxxing tbh

Still over if you're trucel though

• +1
Reactions: Lux
this is the biggest cope

i am the same NT before looksmax and after and looksmaxxing made a huge difference to interactions

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, manletofpeace81, Deleted member 10536 and 4 others
Yes. The uglier you are, the more you have to compensate with personality, though I think there is a threshold where no matter your personality, it is incredibly difficult, if not impossible, to succeed romantically. Likewise, even if you are good looking, there is a threshold of personality you need to succeed romantically, though it is nearly as high. For short-term relationships, I do not think personality is very useful.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and Lux
High effort thread

Best of the best material

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC, Lux and Yliaster
Its both tbh, looks AND personality matter. Blackpill and bluepill are right in certain aspects, but one needs both looks and personality to succeed in life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, TheAnomaly, Need2Ascend and 2 others
I personally am a 5’2 bald Indian janitor with a wonderful personality who slays prime white stacies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Lux
unironically true but thats not to say that looks dont matter at all, of course.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Lux
I mean that’s somewhat true. If I was more NT I could have probably been somewhat better with girls, but the best path is to looksmax and be NT

• +1
go to therapy

Looks mean nothing if you feel like negative energy to the people around you. unless they are very drunk and can’t tell.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lux and Deleted
People can tell the difference between a positive and negative person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lux and Deleted
Whenever I find myself gl on a given day, my whole personality gets more positive, extroverted and generous, and I kind of have this feeling of inner contentment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, GetShrekt, Deleted member 5393 and 2 others
I personally am a 5’2 bald Indian janitor with a wonderful personality who slays prime white stacies
>mfw Danny DaVito
Keep looking for excuses

• +1
HAHAHAHA :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Lux
interesting theory

• +1
title

To an extent this is true for a lot of people on here who are failed normies and not bad looking.

But it doesn't apply to a lot of guys who also are either butt-ugly or normal but lacking something in their face that enables them to be who they want to be in society.

ily

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Great contribution as always kiddo
Cutie
Ro1fvv

Both looks and personality matter at the end of the day.
A 5'2, balding, Indian janitor isn't gonna cut it with an amazing personality and neither will a depressed chad who locks himself inside his basement 24/7, expecting girls to show up on his doorstep. You need to be average in both, at least.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: BBCFactory, Deleted member 6191, Looks234 and 7 others
A 5'2, balding, Indian janitor isn't gonna cut it with an amazing personality and neither will a depressed chad who locks himself inside his basement 24/7, expecting girls to show up on his doorstep. You need to be average in both, at least.
Cope.

• Ugh..
Reactions: owlofathena

What you need to understand is a 5'2 balding, Indian janitor is not going to have the feedback from society he needs to develop a good personality. Your personality and/or identity DOES to a certain level extent depend on how your looks gets others to treat you. That liberates you to be such and such a way.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, TheChosenChad, Gargantuan and 1 other person
High IQ but I still wish I was Eriksen everyday. Just give me his exact PFL and am gigachad.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Attachments 1

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
What you need to understand is a 5'2 balding, Indian janitor is not going to have the feedback from society he needs to develop a good personality. Your personality and/or identity DOES to a certain level extent depend on how your looks gets others to treat you. That they liberates you to be such and such a way.
Agreed, but it’s opposite. Ugly = negative reinforcement = bad person

This cope of thinking you can get away with being a total aspie, as long as you're above-average looking, needs to end asap.
It's nonsensical and ridiculous. Yes, looks are more important, but they aren't everything.
You need personality, which is, of course, easier to develop when you're good looking, I'll concede that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, owlofathena, sytyl and 1 other person
Agreed, but it’s opposite. Ugly = negative reinforcement = bad person

It's both bro. It's both.

I was kinda good looking in my youth and with that my personality improved because I was given the subliminal licence from others from the way they viewed me to express myself. With that expression comes trial and error and you develop your own style.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
title

agree, personality matters if you are in the ltn, normie, htn range and arguably even chadlite

if you're incel looks or chad looks personality is irrelevant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
What you need to understand is a 5'2 balding, Indian janitor is not going to have the feedback from society he needs to develop a good personality. Your personality and/or identity DOES to a certain level extent depend on how your looks gets others to treat you. That they liberates you to be such and such a way.
Of course, developing a 'good' or 'ideal' personality becomes a lot easier when you're above average in looks due to constantly being in a positive feedback loop.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Deleted member 6908
This cope of thinking you can get away with being a total aspie, as long as you're above-average looking, needs to end asap.
It's nonsensical and ridiculous. Yes, looks are more important, but they aren't everything.
You need personality, which is, of course, easier to develop when you're good looking, I'll concede that.
There’s no aspie chads irl though. The only ones are adults who surgerymaxed. Add that most men have the fucking same personality, it’s just cope.
6A62F28B 117E 455C 8F94 3B35FF60F4C9

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and owlofathena
High IQ but I still wish I was Eriksen everyday. Just give me his exact PFL and am gigachad.
Yh same tbh, I would much rather look like a gigachad than being average in looks and having an amazing personality.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
based modbro, happy new year bby

• Love it
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Thank you, bro :feelsokman:
Happy new year to you as well, 2021 shall be the year of ascension :chad:
indeed son, ditching all alcohol after this evening. Gonna order some retin-a soon and leanmaxx + gymmaxx
There’s no aspie chads irl though. The only ones are adults who surgerymaxed. Add that most men have the fucking same personality, it’s just cope.View attachment 902315
Just lol if you think that just because you are above avg you can get away with being a shut in giga autist, sorry to dissapoint you bro but women wont be busting your door down to fuck you.

• Love it