Looks Theory is Done

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
there is no other ratio, pill or feature to discover. it's over.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Mongrelcel, SOS-Sonic and 7 others
nobody has made detailed threads about ears tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Birdcell, Deleted member 14262, Cutecel2001 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, delusionalretard, Deleted member 10913 and 1 other person
Good. Hopefully people are gonna stop making these retartded threads on what makes a person attractive that is already known and instead make threads about how to become attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, 189 and delusionalretard
Everything that’s available is pretty much known yea

sure there are some people who still cope about aspects but it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Heguldus, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
like what?
How to get a stronger browrigde or thread about eyebrow maxing. I have tried to find it by searching on it here but havent found anything wich is suprising

• +1
Reactions: gamma
How to get a stronger browrigde or thread about eyebrow maxing. I have tried to find it by searching on it here but havent found anything wich is suprising
  • eyebrow transplant + minox + peppermint oil + fraudmax with eyebrow pen
  • brow implants

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and N1c
Not really. Some people have a ton of fat accumulation up there
could also be good for baldcels, a potential change in skull shape could make them look decent when bald

could also be good for baldcels, at potential change in skull shape could make, them look decent when bald
skull implants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Go outside and look at how many average guys have girlfriends and are getting laid

“Muh average is incel”

It’s all cope

Reminder PSL was made by social virgin outcasts :feelsgood::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, thereallegend, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
Go outside and look at how many average guys have girlfriends and are getting laid

“Muh average is incel”

It’s all cope

Reminder PSL was made by social virgin outcasts :feelsgood::soy::soy::soy::soy:
yeah but as average guy you have to put effort in getting women, which I guess many guys here don't want to do

"muh Chad gets women just like that, so I better LDAR on some obscure forum and complain"

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
yeah but as average guy you have to put effort in getting women, which I guess many guys here don't want to do

"muh Chad gets women just like that, so I better LDAR on some obscure forum and complain"
there is no point as a sub5 in approaching 1000 women because that means 999 rejections

• So Sad
Reactions: Lawton88
there is no other ratio, pill or feature to discover. it's over.
it's abou application of what is known already.

not about finding new stuff.

I agree, most, on how to look good. Is figured out. is on this forum available to look back if can find. Is decumented by research.

ONLY, it's also up to dudes aplicating it.

AND THE APPLICATION, SUCKS!!!!!!!!

To little guys ascending. to little improvements.
Have retards, here rotting away with zero skincare and gym and siftmaxxing and so on. Like WTF??
I have dudes in dm's asking me about their sucky skin. AND THEIR SKINCARE ROUTINE IS: moisterizer daily. WTF????????????
no application.

anyways. this forum also SUCKS abit, at being a motivation place for looksmaxxing. Because of :"it's over ratings, do nothing" while there is plenty hope and room for maxxings.

This forum now best become, a motivation place.

• +1
Reactions: mikeock, thereallegend, nastynas and 3 others
there is no point as a sub5 in approaching 1000 women because that means 999 rejections
well if you are below average then that's hard, I get it, but many people here judging form rating section are atleast average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
To little guys ascending. to little improvements.
Have retards, here rotting away with zero skincare and gym and siftmaxxing and so on. Like WTF??
I have dudes in dm's asking me about their sucky skin. AND THEIR SKINCARE ROUTINE IS: moisterizer daily. WTF????????????
no application.
I apply tret daily and skin still looks like shit
well if you are below average then that's hard, I get it, but many people here judging form rating section are atleast average
problem is that face ain't the only relevant thing. And considering hypergamy I can honestly understand why most normies/LTN dont want to bother anymore

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
selinity discovered the completion of looks theory
now nt theory, fighting, status, social theory?

I apply tret daily and skin still looks like shit
there is more to mogger skincare imo. than tretionoin
problem is that face ain't the only relevant thing. And considering hypergamy I can honestly understand why most normies/LTN dont want to bother anymore
I can understand also.
but some of them. Are being giga DOWNERS here. And taking it out on other dudes, telling them IT'S OVER. When it's not. Like, trying to fuck it up for others as well, in some ways.
While a more motivating forum, would mogg imo. For the dudes, that it's NOT OVER for.

I'm 100% sure. Our Chad Larsanovva. Was rated OVER by plenty, on his first uplaoded pics. While he had Chad potential when lean + skincare clear skin.

3480.jpg

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, EasternRightWinger15 and Deleted member 2729
there is more to mogger skincare imo. than tretionoin
e.g.?
I can understand also.
but some of them. Are being giga DOWNERS here. And taking it out on other dudes, telling them IT'S OVER. When it's not. Like, trying to fuck it up for others as well, in some ways.
crabs in a bucket mentality is unironically true to some extend but what can you do most people here are severely fucked in the head by loneliness.
While a more motivating forum, would mogg imo. For the dudes, that it's NOT OVER for.
ofc everything moggs ldar ye
I'm 100% sure. Our Chad Larsanovva. Was rated OVER by plenty, on his first uplaoded pics. While he had Chad potential when lean + skincare clear skin.

3480.jpg
true but his case is like one in a million or so still

The personality pill eviscerated me. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

muh current skincare related stack:

*collagen supplements powder.

morning
* oil based cleanser
* niod fecc underye serum
* poures control mist from Hylamide.
* subq serum wih GHK-PAL>matriyl 3000 from hylamide
* vitamine c serum
* moisterizer oil free
* sun block oil control spf 50

evening:
* moisterizer.
* tretinoin
* amino acids for fatpadds (agireline, matrixyl 2000, HA)
* oil for fat pads.

Ocassionally:
* BHA peel,
* red light therapy
* dermastamp

crabs in a bucket mentality is unironically true to some extend but what can you do most people here are severely fucked in the head by loneliness.
truth.
But also it would be agood idea, for the to consider. because they have a crappy day(s). No need to behave which may fuck up other peoples dy as well a bit.
true but his case is like one in a million or so still
I can't deal so well with people here, that are overweight and complain to look bad. If not below 15 bodyfat for 1 time past 20 years of age, than imo a dude should STFU and get there. Only than one can really really know.

Having been lean as 16 year old, doesn't count becuase some bones ascnd a bit at puberty.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend, StrangerDanger, 189 and 1 other person
muh current skincare related stack:

*collagen supplements powder.

morning
* oil based cleanser
* niod fecc underye serum
* poures control mist from Hylamide.
* subq serum wih GHK-PAL>matriyl 3000 from hylamide
* vitamine c serum
* moisterizer oil free
* sun block oil control spf 50

evening:
* moisterizer.
* tretinoin
* amino acids for fatpadds (agireline, matrixyl 2000, HA)
* oil for fat pads.

Ocassionally:
* BHA peel,
* red light therapy
* dermastamp

truth.
But also it would be agood idea, for the to consider. because they have a crappy day(s). No need to behave which may fuck up other peoples dy as well a bit.

I can't deal so well with people here, that are overweight and complain to look bad. If not below 15 bodyfat for 1 time past 20 years of age, than imo a dude should STFU and get there. Only than one can really really know.

Having been lean as 16 year old, doesn't count becuase some bones ascnd a bit at puberty.
Normies don’t even think about any of this and mog the average blackpiller to the moon in terms of life experiences

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky
This is an interesting place at times and does have some good info for people to use.

I am more motivated to keep my weight down now and have a proper stubble beard because of this place. I also apply beard dye to thicken up my eyebrows now. I would have never thought about eyebrows prior to this place.

I think most posters here also learn that PUA and game stuff is just nonsense and its mostly about meeting a minimum looks threshold initially.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Normies don’t even think about any of this and mog the average blackpiller to the moon in terms of life experiences
A in essence nromie man. But a good Looksmaxxer, should obviously mogg a normie to the moon and back in looks. Due to his efforts.

LOL @ beleiving that average normie man, have good lives. I Most normie men, life an invisible life, as in they are invisible to women, to society, in general seen as wothless-ish with the exception of what they provide (in skill, money, porvder, protection) to the community.

most normie men = invisble man

• +1
Reactions: mikeock, thereallegend and Deleted member 2729
A in essence nromie man. But a good Looksmaxxer, should obviously mogg a normie to the moon and back in looks. Due to his efforts.

LOL @ beleiving that average normie man, have good lives. I Most normie men, life an invisible life, as in they are invisible to women, to society, in general seen as wothless-ish with the exception of what they provide (in skill, money, porvder, protection) to the community.

most normie men = invisble man

The average normie has at least had girlfriends and has had sex, automatically that mogs the average blackpiller to oblivion

You’re seriously assuming that the average blackpiller is better than the average normie?

Reminder that it’s incel blackpillers that hate on normies, do you ever see normies write up threads on how they hate incels? No because they are too busy living their lives.

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 2729 and zeke714
You’re seriously assuming that the average blackpiller is better than the average normie?
What makes the average normie, better than the average blackpiller? In your idea or observation??

What makes the average normie, better than the average blackpiller? In your idea or observation??
Average normie lives life and get girlfriends/ has sex naturally with time. He isn’t obsessed with this slaying or chad autism and can focus on his future goals and life

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky and randomvanish
Average normie lives life and get girlfriends/ has sex naturally with time. He isn’t obsessed with this slaying or chad autism and can focus on his future goals and life
do you think. the average normie looks worse, better or equal; to the average balckpiller??

I'd say the average normie doesn't "get" girlfriends but LTRs and avoids dating apps.

• +1
Reactions: BaldNonce
Judging from the ratings section on this forum, they look the same
Than it's mental, personality, exraversion, social, etc.. type of reasons, why the average blackpiller doesn't have these things that the average normie has according to your observations.
The average normie has at least had girlfriends and has had sex, automatically that mogs the average blackpiller to oblivion

Judging from the ratings section on this forum, they look the same
brutals.
On average, men here also should be IN BASE average range LIKE normies.
A looksmaxxer blackpilled in BASE normie man, SHOULD looks Mogg the average normie dude that only does haircut, moisterizer, taking showers stuff.

Then they age like shit and wonder why they look 35 at 25

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and eduardkoopman
I don’t think PSL has figured out eyes yet at all. Hunter eyes are cool but represent a small proportion of eye types that are actually ideal for men. The lie that PCT is ideal is still prevalent and very wrong. PFL matters less than people think. You can look good with either a compact or long midface with certain harmonies, neither compact nor long are ideal, it’s about what features fall on those midfaces. Nose ratios are also kind of weak, I have no idea what an ideal nose is and neither does anyone here. We just know what flaws noses can have. Height is a meme past a single standard positive deviation for a population (5’10 in Asia, 6’0 in the United States, 6’1 in Europe, 6’2 in Netherlands), all that being ultra tall attracts is the 1-2% of women (not the hottest ones) who are obsessed with height as a fetish. Personality and fashion isn’t seen as important enough here, I know face > height > frame and all, but fashion is another (weak) multiplier of looks. Personality (being a manly presence) is a hard to rate but huge part of attraction. Having a deep voice isn’t even part of PSL standards but is very easy to measure. Voice average over 100hz is beta, above 90hz is ok, in the 80s is chad, below 80s can be pretty gigachad. It also depends on how you use your voice, like if your voice is aspirated and shit.

there. A long list of reasons PSL isn’t done yet

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: randomvanish
I don’t think PSL has figured out eyes yet at all. Hunter eyes are cool but represent a small proportion of eye types that are actually ideal for men. The lie that PCT is ideal is still prevalent and very wrong. PFL matters less than people think. You can look good with either a compact or long midface with certain harmonies, neither compact nor long are ideal, it’s about what features fall on those midfaces. Nose ratios are also kind of weak, I have no idea what an ideal nose is and neither does anyone here. We just know what flaws noses can have. Height is a meme past a single standard positive deviation for a population (5’10 in Asia, 6’0 in the United States, 6’1 in Europe, 6’2 in Netherlands), all that being ultra tall attracts is the 1-2% of women (not the hottest ones) who are obsessed with height as a fetish. Personality and fashion isn’t seen as important enough here, I know face > height > frame and all, but fashion is another (weak) multiplier of looks. Personality (being a manly presence) is a hard to rate but huge part of attraction. Having a deep voice isn’t even part of PSL standards but is very easy to measure. Voice average over 100hz is beta, above 90hz is ok, in the 80s is chad, below 80s can be pretty gigachad. It also depends on how you use your voice, like if your voice is aspirated and shit.

there. A long list of reasons PSL isn’t done yet
elaborate with bullet list, hard to read in this way

elaborate with bullet list, hard to read in this way
Fair enough!

- I don’t think PSL has figured out eyes yet at all. Hunter eyes are cool but represent a small proportion of eye types that are actually ideal for men.

- The lie that PCT is ideal is still prevalent and very wrong.

- PFL matters less than people think.

- You can look good with either a compact or long midface with certain harmonies, neither compact nor long are ideal, it’s about what features fall on those midfaces.

- Nose ratios are also kind of weak, I have no idea what an ideal nose is and neither does anyone here. We just know what flaws noses can have.

- Height is a meme past a single standard positive deviation for a population (5’10 in Asia, 6’0 in the United States, 6’1 in Europe, 6’2 in Netherlands), all that being ultra tall attracts is the 1-2% of women (not the hottest ones) who are obsessed with height as a fetish.

- Personality and fashion isn’t seen as important enough here, I know face > height > frame and all, but fashion is another (weak) multiplier of looks.

- Personality (being a manly presence) is a hard to rate but huge part of attraction. Having a deep voice isn’t even part of PSL standards but is very easy to measure.

- Voice average over 100hz is beta, above 90hz is ok, in the 80s is chad, below 80s can be pretty gigachad. It also depends on how you use your voice, like if your voice is aspirated and shit.

- “hooded eyes” is a meme, you can look great with “upper eyelid exposure”, it’s all about how low set your brow is. You can have a low set brow with UEE because of lack of fat and look good. The opposite doesn’t generally look good. But you can also look good with high set brows if you have the harmony for it. Like Leo DiCaprio.

- brow ridge is way more important than most people here will admit. I’d almost argue that a big brow ridge makes up for imperfect brow height (too high brows) since a big brow is a purely dimorphic trait.

PSL is 100% right on most ratios related to the jaw, the zygos, that midface should be the shortest of the three segments of the face, that height is a multiplier of looks, eye color (though I argue it’s only a multiplier of looks and that dark eyes are attractive to women with light eyes), robustness of skull, warrior skull shape, etc. PSL falls apart with eye theory though, since most of the biggest stars of all time who were adored for their beautiful eyes don’t meet PSL standards. Paul Newman, Richard Gere, Sean Connery, Alain Delon, to name a few.

PSL can’t figure out why young Robert Downey Junior is attractive as fuck, people here rated him PSL 4.5 when IRL he would make women across the street turn to stare at his good looks. His eyes are against all PSL standards and yet he was ridiculously attractive. PSL doesn’t understand eyes except for what makes for very UGLY eyes. It doesn’t understand what makes for attractive ones yet. It may never reach that point. Eyes are probably the most complex human feature since there’s so much variation and hunter eyes can look like shit on one person and “cuck eyes” can look amazing on another.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: oldcell, Looks234, thereallegend and 1 other person
Of course, but if you're sub 5 but not sub 3, you can either betabuxx or pay for it. You still have options. It's the sub 3 that have no options outside of paying for it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Lawton88
It should not be called "Looks Theory" but rather "Looks Law"

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky