Deleted member 245

Kraken
For the copers @chadpreetcel123 @xit and others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and nattycel
Fuck off with your autistic reddit retardation

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Ofcourse its real

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
not even a fcking pixel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Noodlewhore and xit
@xit You call evidence that proves you're wrong reddit retardation. How about I provide the direct links to the studies since you don't like reddit.

You'd have to be retarded to think looks theory isn't real

looks theory does exist but what this forum is trying to say that sometimes social circle theory outweighs everything and even i experienced it:
back in school i was attracted to the most ugly foid actually, shit was crazy and i even thought about fucking her, she is mentally ill and i think my instincts kicked in because i always helped her and i always tried my best. her personality was the reason i "loved her"

Not all the time

Attachments

• 375F062E-9A1D-43A4-94E9-6D160CADAE45.jpeg
    375F062E-9A1D-43A4-94E9-6D160CADAE45.jpeg
    68.6 KB · Views: 12
  • +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
For mentally healthy normal women it holds true, but for girls with shitty childhoods, mental health issues, and daddy issues, it does not hold true (they're horrible mothers and will divorce you, so it doesn't matter anyway).

For mentally healthy normal women it holds true, but for girls with shitty childhoods, mental health issues, and daddy issues, it does not hold true (they're horrible mothers and will divorce you, so it doesn't matter anyway).
nah