Cope it’s fucked dude

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Costcosuperstore, RunVerc and 1 other person
literally nothing bruh everyones fucking w u😭😭
you can’t be playing with my emotions like this bhai, I’m giga self conscious 😭

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Costcosuperstore
unless you have a sub5 eye area and below 5'10, I'm sure you can survive
I fraud 6’3 but I have a pretty bad eye area, I’ll be getting infraorbital implants to ascend tho don’t worry

• +1
age flation is also insane, most teenagers want chads, 10% bf max, 2-4 years older than them, rich
I guess I better start going for 12 year olds?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, truthhurts, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
12 year olds are the REAL freaks
unrionically 14 year olds are all bad as hell and they all show WAY MORE INTEREST in me than girls my age, maybe its cause i look way younger than i am (IM 16 IM NOT A PEDO)

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
unrionically 14 year olds are all bad as hell and they all show WAY MORE INTEREST in me than girls my age, maybe its cause i look way younger than i am (IM 16 IM NOT A PEDO)
thats how it is dude, pre-puberty is the best tho

• +1
lit every girl that i have on tiktok in my grade all have "when he's older" in their reposts like i have no chance but to get the 11 year old pussy

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and chinprojectiongod
thats how it is dude, pre-puberty is the best tho
are you actually a pedo? do you actually find them the most attractive or is it just because they’re the freakiest or what?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and chinprojectiongod
slight asymmetry small lips sunken cheeks doesn't match ur big goblin ears

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
Although there are flaws that are clearly visible to the eye, I am also doing him a great favor by not making him comfortable with what he has so that perhaps he tries harder and makes himself look better. @castizo @chinprojectiongod

i am pretty sure he said that when you posted your assymetrical lower third

slight asymmetry small lips sunken cheeks doesn't match ur big goblin ears
everyone has slight asymmetry, if you don't you aren't human.
sunken cheeks are a good thing.
there is no such thing as cheek to ear ratio.

Forum raters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, truthhurts, noahwillascend and 1 other person
Trolls bro don’t take them seriously

Ur lower third is clearly nuked its over
Seriously tho miring chin

everyone has slight asymmetry, if you don't you aren't human.
sunken cheeks are a good thing.
there is no such thing as cheek to ear ratio.

View attachment 3156540
He has the worst place to have that slight asymmetry in, and I would not say that it is a slight asymmetry that he has I do not think it is slight at all now that I look at it again. His elf ears are obviously larger due to his sunken cheeks, and the hype surrounding them is obviously over. What is the point of having sunken cheeks if everyone else or everyone wants to have it? Sure, you can have a somewhat slim face, but a sunken face in this situation does not fit the OP's face at all.

He has the worst place to have that slight asymmetry in, and I would not say that it is a slight asymmetry that he has I do not think it is slight at all now that I look at it again.
yeah truly brutal, gandy should neck himself over his major lip asymmetry.

lips are dynamic, even if they're completely straight in reality it won't show in photos.

His elf ears are obviously larger due to his sunken cheeks, and the hype surrounding them is obviously over.
there is no ear cheek ratio, having protruding ears is an entirely different issue that's not even visible in this image.

What is the point of having sunken cheeks if everyone else or everyone wants to have it?
probably the most retarded thing I've read all year.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and noahwillascend
View attachment 3156651

lips are dynamic, even if they're completely straight in reality it won't show in photos.

there is no ear cheek ratio, having protruding ears is an entirely different issue that's not even visible in this image.

Agreed

View attachment 3156651

Is it normal that his eye area gives me an erection?

View attachment 3156651

Yeah, Gandy's lips have a nice width to them, and they have nice volume and fullness to them as well. They are not small like Op's.

The ears are visible, sunken cheeks make them more protruding, and his small lips look even more ugly than they already are.

Let us think about it for a moment sunken cheeks are a unique feature that not all men have. The idea was brought to them and most of the media by this looksmaxxing ideology, which all of them are beginning to follow. As a result, everyone would consider sunken cheeks to be an attractive feature, but at what cost? If everyone goes for it, what will be the uniqueness behind it? If everyone has it, its value decreases, and that is why the hype around it is dead. Nobody finds it attractive because it is lost its uniqueness, and people will gradually start finding it more ugly than attractive. I hope this gives you enough knowledge to understand what I am trying to propose. You seem confused.