"looksmatch" DOESN'T EXIST

D

Deleted member 21044

Kraken
The idea of "looksmatch" is absurd and stupid.

As you know, women are biologically designed to seek ONLY the best mate, while men are designed to spread their seed and impregnate ANY woman they come across.

Therefore if you were to talk about "looksmatch" sincerely, every girl's looksmatch would be chad. And every guys looksmatch will be literally any girl there is.

The idea of two paralel measuring scales for looks is absolutely dumb because in women looks LITERALLY DON'T MATTER when it comes to mating. They will always be lusted after if they have a pussy. There is no scale for women. While for men it's either CHAD or WHATEVER.

No such thing as looksmatch. Wake up and stop the cope, bruh.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 22354, Deleted member 23778 and 10 others
This is effectively how things play out thanks to online dating and the destruction of monogamy

Offy Doofies with attractive girls in public makes me want to commit mass shootings though

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian, Preoximerianas, litaz and 1 other person
This is effectively how things play out thanks to online dating and the destruction of monogamy
This is how things should play out naturally. Monogamy is a pathological social construct.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and thereallegend
Every female want a guy atleast 2 times better than her in terms of looks. Not to mention HEIGHT

And a Becky or average foid is Chad only, althought she has no right to demand and lust Chad as he's way out of her league. But they get what they want in the end anyway so, theres no winning for men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969

• +1
Reactions: babineux
80% of men compete for top 20% of girls
@Biggdink

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 7580
Women don't only want sex from top tier man they wanna be in a relationship

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and looksmaxmax
Women don't only want sex from top tier man they wanna be in a relationship
They only want relationships for survival reasons aka betabuxxing / Oofy Doofy slave maxxing

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 21044
Makes me laugh when HTNs here pretend a "HQNP" there are no HQNP females

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 22354 and Deleted member 21044
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, GymCelNeckPill, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person

The idea of "looksmatch" is absurd and stupid.

As you know, women are biologically designed to seek ONLY the best mate, while men are designed to spread their seed and impregnate ANY woman they come across.

Therefore if you were to talk about "looksmatch" sincerely, every girl's looksmatch would be chad. And every guys looksmatch will be literally any girl there is.

The idea of two paralel measuring scales for looks is absolutely dumb because in women looks LITERALLY DON'T MATTER when it comes to mating. They will always be lusted after if they have a pussy. There is no scale for women. While for men it's either CHAD or WHATEVER.

No such thing as looksmatch. Wake up and stop the cope, bruh.
I understand what you're getting at, but there ae objective looksmatches. A Chad just looks better than a low tier Becky.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and GymCelNeckPill
I understand what you're getting at, but there ae objective looksmatches. A Chad just looks better than a low tier Becky.
To women, yes. But to me a LTB looks infinitely more attractive than a chad just because she's a women and my attraction to chad is 0.

@MoggerGaston read this you standardcel and start fucking LTBs

@MoggerGaston read this you standardcel and start fucking LTBs
They reject me for chad usually.

Takes insane effort even to get just LTB, im thinking mgtow now man.

To women, yes. But to me a LTB looks infinitely more attractive than a chad just because she's a women and my attraction to chad is 0.
That's not what looksmatch means. It means a guy and girl of equal looks level, not who is attracted to both of them equally