Looksmatch doesn’t show IOIs

mulattocel

mulattocel

5’8” sub7, negative canthal tilt, 133 IQ autist
New girl that matches me in almost every way from her PSL, pheno, skin tone and body-type at my gym has been there everyday for the last three weeks and has yet to show any signs of interest despite me being very subtle and not trying at all. I’ll give her a quick glance every now and then but she won’t take the bait :feelsbadman: even deadlifted 405 in front of her, still nothing.

No way she can tell I’m a sperg that easily. It’s as if my height, droopy eye area and round, but not ogre-like bulbous nose cancels the attached below out. So many pills to swallow here.

I feel the pain of ricebros when our own women don’t even want us.

Leanmaxxing is my only savior. Any and all bloat will only make my nose look bigger and give me squirrel cheeks. 7-day water fast is the next move.

Attachments

• IMG_3242.jpeg
    IMG_3242.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 24410, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
im an ugly deformed cunt that gets infantilized even when i try act normal over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 24410 and rand anon
Man ur upper third has to be deformed teir if ur jaw and body can’t halo u

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing, Brootal, Deleted member 18879 and 2 others
Women almost never go for their looks match, because we give them so much attention and praise. Even mtfs here go for ugly/mid even if they're chadlite, I'm like M/HTN and to get laid I needed to find a crackhead becky on tinder lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: orangomango2003, mulattocel, Deleted member 18879 and 1 other person
Man ur upper third has to be deformed teir if ur jaw and body can’t halo u
I have a curly-haired, high-top skin fade on a warrior skull. Negative canthal tilt and round nose tanks my smv tremendously.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
even deadlifted 405 in front of her, still nothing.
Jfl at thinking that displaying strength would get attention from women lol. She doesn't like you man ;(

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mr.Proper, Yerico7 and Deleted member 18879
Jfl at thinking that displaying strength would get attention from women lol. She doesn't like you man ;(
Displaying strength does work a bit, but it's 95% admiration and 5% actual attraction & would only reinforce ALREADY EXISTING ATTRACTION, not create it. Everyone respects strength, that doesnt mean they want to get laid with a silverback gorilla or a polar bear

• +1
Reactions: mulattocel
no one care how much deadlift you do. especially girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 26678, Yerico7 and 1 other person
Displaying strength does work a bit, but it's 95% admiration and 5% actual attraction & would only reinforce ALREADY EXISTING ATTRACTION, not create it. Everyone respects strength, that doesnt mean they want to get laid with a silverback gorilla or a polar bear
Well said. I knew it was a good idea to stop chasing size and start cutting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30892
Women almost never go for their looks match, because we give them so much attention and praise. Even mtfs here go for ugly/mid even if they're chadlite, I'm like M/HTN and to get laid I needed to find a crackhead becky on tinder lmao
Hypergamy fucked the world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30892
TLDR
I can't get validation from this one female therefore I'm worthless and every ricecel is doomed

• Hmm...
Well said. I knew it was a good idea to stop chasing size and start cutting
But yeah you already have good size, if I were you I would cut to around 10% bf
Also kinda gay to be with a boner

It’s not even just one girl, every foid I interact with seems to start going at different times subsequently after

But yeah you already have good size, if I were you I would cut to around 10% bf
Also kinda gay to be with a boner
10% is the goal or death. Also not even hard. Big floppy

New girl that matches me in almost every way from her PSL, pheno, skin tone and body-type at my gym has been there everyday for the last three weeks and has yet to show any signs of interest despite me being very subtle and not trying at all. I’ll give her a quick glance every now and then but she won’t take the bait :feelsbadman: even deadlifted 405 in front of her, still nothing.

No way she can tell I’m a sperg that easily. It’s as if my height, droopy eye area and round, but not ogre-like bulbous nose cancels the attached below out. So many pills to swallow here.

Leanmaxxing is my only savior. Any and all bloat will only make my nose look bigger and give me squirrel cheeks. 7-day water fast is the next move.
How big is your dick

looksmatch = friendzone

how you don't know this? i don't think you graduated in blackpill studies because that's basic knowledge! women date UP. there is always a small chance a women dates her looksmatch but she won't give signals (you need to become her friend first).

(you need to become her friend first).
I only approach if I have a clear opening. Never been hard rejected in the gym thus far. But I like this gym too much to have to join a new one if a bitch ever gunned me down. Risk to reward ratio is severely unbalanced.

I only approach if I have a clear opening. Never been hard rejected in the gym thus far. But I like this gym too much to have to join a new one if a bitch ever gunned me down. Risk to reward ratio is severely unbalanced.
maybe she has a bf or she's just not interested. doesn't rly mean anything. even if you're HTN there will always be MTB's rejecting you that's just how it is.

approaching in the gym is embarassing because you will keep seeing the same people who rejected you, and even if you fucked them it's still annoying because you can't just ghost them. in the gym you will get hard rejected less often and women are polite because they don't want to have awkwardness or negativity in a place they go to every day.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
maybe she has a bf or she's just not interested. doesn't rly mean anything. even if you're HTN there will always be MTB's rejecting you that's just how it is.

approaching in the gym is embarassing because you will keep seeing the same people who rejected you, and even if you fucked them it's still annoying because you can't just ghost them. in the gym you will get hard rejected less often and women are polite because they don't want to have awkwardness or negativity in a place they go to every day.
So that explains the ones I did approach and engage with being seen less frequently bc they changed their schedule to avoid me :lul::lul::lul: it’s fucking over bruv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30892 and orangomango2003

Wear lifts to the gym. That’s what I do. I can’t stand being height mogged

So that explains the ones I did approach and engage with being seen less frequently bc they changed their schedule to avoid me :lul::lul::lul: it’s fucking over bruv
FxI7MUVXgAMJeTz

no one care how much deadlift you do. especially girls
Nah I had girls compliment me on my 190kg deadlift saying « omgggg thats soo much you weight I’m like 50kg » it means « please pound my ass and throw me around like I weigh nothing ». Strength display makes them think you a savage in bed so it is a +

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Detective and mulattocel
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattocel and Deleted member 30892
Nah I had girls compliment me on my 190kg deadlift saying « omgggg thats soo much you weight I’m like 50kg » it means « please pound my ass and throw me around like I weigh nothing ». Strength display makes them think you a savage in bed so it is a +
cope

• +1
you wont get iois from your looksmatch, but you will date and fuck her

It might be because it’s the gym or maybe she has a bf already. You should talk to her anyway.

It might be because it’s the gym or maybe she has a bf already. You should talk to her anyway.
Once I lowinhibmaxx it’s a wrap

• +1
Reactions: zainab
Looksmatch is a myth. I'm mtn, htn at best and I've gotten w literal stacy tier girls.

Looksmatch is a myth. I'm mtn, htn at best and I've gotten w literal stacy tier girls.
+ I'm skinny and avg height, so muscle/height doesn't have to do with it either

JBW hard at work here
I'm pretty ethnik looking tbh (large eyebrows, eyelashes, full lips. I can show pic of me/chicks if you want. U have ideal physique bro maybe she's just intimidated dedsrs

I'm pretty ethnik looking tbh (large eyebrows, eyelashes, full lips. I can show pic of me/chicks if you want. U have ideal physique bro maybe she's just intimidated dedsrs
As long as you’re not shitskin it’s automatic slays
24/7

As long as you’re not shitskin it’s automatic slays
24/7
Dang. Guess it's begun for me.
I have the most subhuman ethnik eyebrows in history though.

ur looksmatch is literally a skank from the sewer and they are pretty rare from where you are from hence why the low iois

Body wise in a shirt you would barely have any visible muscle + face >>>

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472