Looksmatch inspiration

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
This would never happen if I was good looking nt and have decent bone structure looksmax before it’s too late I did everything wrong and now I am bored nerve damaged and with nothing I am a fuck ugly beet I hope I die

Attachments

• 7321D249-4664-46A1-8CFF-D9070F29A344.jpeg
    7321D249-4664-46A1-8CFF-D9070F29A344.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0579.MOV
    9.3 MB
  • 377DD860-0701-42BA-A810-7906D6EE9D8E.jpeg
    377DD860-0701-42BA-A810-7906D6EE9D8E.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SexuallyAbusive and Repentsinner
most mentally stable looksmax user

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, rand anon, sadtbh and 3 others
This would never happen if I was good looking nt and have decent bone structure looksmax before it’s too late I did everything wrong and now I am bored nerve damaged and with nothing I am a fuck ugly beet I hope I die
Why you destroy your PC

Did the same thing with my Xbox but now realize it would've been a good way to pass time while starving

I’m just sick of it the one time I was getting good at somethijg this shot had to fuckijgnhappen it’s over for me and I cannot even fucking type it’s over I hate my fucking family I hate all the counts for leaving me to fucking rot and get no help if I had a gun I wouldn’t even go er if just end it sop

• JFL
Reactions: SexuallyAbusive
Ofc the paki cunt doctor doesn’t give a duck I’m done I’m done I’m done

• JFL
Reactions: SexuallyAbusive
I’m just sick of it the one time I was getting good at somethijg this shot had to fuckijgnhappen it’s over for me and I cannot even fucking type it’s over I hate my fucking family I hate all the counts for leaving me to fucking rot and get no help if I had a gun I wouldn’t even go er if just end it sop
Ofc the paki cunt doctor doesn’t give a duck I’m done I’m done I’m done
Image1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879

Users who are viewing this thread

Back