Reactions: 5'8manlet and Acnno
right mogs

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Acnno and datboijj
is that ER??! 😱😱😱😱

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
He mogs her. If she had a more feminine lower third and a better nose, then they would be looksmatched.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Chadeep and StrangerDanger
He mogs her. If she had a more feminine lower third and a better nose, then they would be looksmatched.
What psl are they both?

What psl are they both?
I can't see his face clearly in that pic. I would say that he is 6.5-7 PSL.
I don't rate females using the PSL scale, it is quite dumb. But I would probably rate her 6-7/10. Idk about her.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Xangsane
I can't see his face clearly in that pic. I would say that he is 6.5-7 PSL.
I don't rate females using the PSL scale, it is quite dumb. But I would probably rate her 6-7/10. Idk about her.
7 psl with nct?

I see so that translates to around 4.5 or 5 psl?

the guy mogs her HARD

• Hmm...
From the pic, he has a neutral canthal tilt, not a negative one.

5 PSL, which is stacylite.
I wonder why people on here rate Siouxsie a 3-4 PSL... Coping?

I wonder why people on here rate Siouxsie a 3-4 PSL... Coping?
Well... I might be the one who is coping by overrating her. I think at worst, she is above average.
I have already said before that Idk how to rate females. I only know how to rate males on the PSL scale.

• +1
Well... I might be the one who is coping by overrating her. I think at worst, she is above average.
I have already said before that Idk how to rate females. I only know how to rate males on the PSL scale.
I see, fair enough.
What do you rate my avi then? That's a male version of Siouxsie.

What about this couple?

Maybe something like 6.5 PSL. Good bones, but needs a better nose and lips.

Clearly, he mogs her to oblivion.
https://looksmax.org/threads/is-this-couple-looksmatched.408246/ I made a thread on it JFL

If girls were to magically turn into men, robust high-tier Beckies and Stacylites would be Chads. They'd have a blend of masculine and feminine features that would translate into high PSL features if male.

I tried genderswapping robust HTBs and Stacylites on Faceapp, and they mogged the genderswapped Stacies to oblivion and back.

What PSL is that girl on the TikTok? Guy is a model named Jon Herrmann. He gives me gay vibes though.

• +1
Reactions: john2
https://looksmax.org/threads/is-this-couple-looksmatched.408246/ I made a thread on it JFL

If girls were to magically turn into men, robust high-tier Beckies and Stacylites would be Chads. They'd have a blend of masculine and feminine features that would translate into high PSL features if male.

I tried genderswapping robust HTBs and Stacylites on Faceapp, and they mogged the genderswapped Stacies to oblivion and back.

What PSL is that girl on the TikTok? Guy is a model named Jon Herrmann. He gives me gay vibes though.
I see. The girl might be 4/10 without any frauding or makeup.

• +1
I see. The girl might be 4/10 without any frauding or makeup.
The girl is actually quite chubby too.
So does this mean PSL 3.5?

The girl is actually quite chubby too.
So does this mean PSL 3.5?
Yeah, around that. Could be higher or lower, although 1.25 is the number you divide with to get your PSL score from your irl facial rating.

• +1
Yeah, around that. Could be higher or lower, although 1.25 is the number you divide with to get your PSL score from your irl facial rating.
Mind rating me?