Looksmatched couples are super common, contrary to this site

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
Not bluepilled first of all. The idea people here keeps bringing up, that looksmatched couples in 2020 is some rare shit is fucking crazy. The vast majority of couples I see every day are looksmaxed, or the girl looks better than the guys, and a lot of the guys are fucking subhumans as well JFL. I am all for exposing the blackpill to everyone, no need to overreact about it though. Source: Sweden)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 6402, Vvvvxxxx and 17 others
honkhonkpatna

XD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Ritalincel and GigaMogger
@Ritalincel thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, GigaMogger, Ritalincel and 1 other person
Post proof or not true at all dude.
I took a walk at my local mall and it would disprove what you said immediately.
>white guys locking down light skin black women
>giga chads with 7-8/10 females
>groups of whores that use the cheerleader effect to their advantage
>occasional thugmaxxed black dude (still incel status lol)
The blackpill hurt more once I started applying it and seeing everything through the lenses.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades and Deleted member 245
I actually see lots of couples where the girl is better looking. Like 2/3 are like that

Among asian female white male it's more like 99/1. Asian girls date the goofiest lookin white dudes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9389, Deleted member 3202, HighIQcel and 2 others
I actually see lots of couples where the girl is better looking. Like 2/3 are like that

Among asian female white male it's more like 99/1. Asian girls date the goofiest lookin white dudes
yea aspie faggots in this site believe its impossible for a girl to date down. meanwhile I see unlooksmatched couples all the time in brazil

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9389 and Deleted member 3202
Typ alla svenska män har en obefintlig käke och håller på att bli flintskalliga

@Yuyevon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Typ alla svenska män har en obefintlig käke och håller på att bli flintskalliga

@Yuyevon
beror på vart man bor.. jag bor i ett fint område och ser många looksmaxxade killar men de flesta är spinkiga och låg sex appeal

Annars är de flesta killar subhumans och hipster cucks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
the girl is cheating on the guy then.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Taylorswift and HighIQcel
Yeah I noticed this as well
But still it's the GL who fucks the most when single
Girls can get a guy out of her league for a night but not keep him for ltr

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift, HighIQcel and Blackgymmax
  • Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony, zami, lifestyle21873 and 1 other person
Not bluepilled first of all. The idea people here keeps bringing up, that looksmatched couples in 2020 is some rare shit is fucking crazy. The vast majority of couples I see every day are looksmaxed, or the girl looks better than the guys, and a lot of the guys are fucking subhumans as well JFL. I am all for exposing the blackpill to everyone, no need to overreact about it though. Source: Sweden)
Nobody is denying that a subhuman can get a gf with enough nt and being a simp what most of us are after is either slaying or become gl enough where we hold the power in the relationship

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 9389, Deleted member 3202 and 2 others
You sure men and women you see walking together are couples? They might be white knight cucks accompanying m'lady for crumbs of pussy or they're friendzoned incels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and HighIQcel
No shit dude. The thing is that most women are single and chad chasing. Chads do shit w lower tier women behind the scènes and women can do this sht 1 year then wake up or sometimes 20+ years.

Its just a numbers game. That chick is probably that ugly relative to other women as the man is to his fellow males.

Post proof or not true at all dude.
I took a walk at my local mall and it would disprove what you said immediately.
>white guys locking down light skin black women
>giga chads with 7-8/10 females
>groups of whores that use the cheerleader effect to their advantage
>occasional thugmaxxed black dude (still incel status lol)
The blackpill hurt more once I started applying it and seeing everything through the lenses.
Youre asking him for proof but youre telling me that youre seeing salludon tier men everywhere in a mall when guys like him are 1/1000 lol

In my experience where I live the man always looks better, in rare cases they are looksmatched.

Obviously status also counts. Some 6/10 filipina dating and incel tier white guy isn't exactly hope inducing.

• Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Time Travel

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad and Deleted member 1751

Attachments

• 1598149885011.png
    1598149885011.png
    25.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 1598149887911.png
    1598149887911.png
    25.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1598149887701.png
    1598149887701.png
  • 1598149887802.png
    1598149887802.png
  • 1598149887885.png
    1598149887885.png
    25.5 KB · Views: 151
  • 1598149887831.png
    1598149887831.png
  • 1598149887940.png
    1598149887940.png
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Marsiere214, GigaMogger and 1 other person
this same exact type of thread is posted everyday

Youre asking him for proof but youre telling me that youre seeing salludon tier men everywhere in a mall when guys like him are 1/1000 lol
1/1,000,000

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996 and Marsiere214
the problem is a psl5 girl is perceived as hot while the guy is decent looking at best

You have to also take into consideration that most women use make up everytime they leave the house

must remember being female is a MASSIVE halo and we naturally view women as more attractive than they objectively are

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
I see this exact thing happening in India as well.
Even though I agree that Curry-foids aren’t spoiled with Chad/Chad-lite options in India, but still, I see average to above-average women with sub-human curries. 🤷🏻‍♂️

If they’re sub 5.5 PSL, the girl is 100% cheating or entertaining other dudes. Dating too far below looksmatch is a huge social status failo for chads.

must remember being female is a MASSIVE halo and we naturally view women as more attractive than they objectively are
yeah, I think that's what’s happening here and why there is so much threads about this topic. Oh, and also make-up.

I must be living in some crazy hellhole, I swear I almost never see any couple outside

Users who are viewing this thread

Back